NH-Sen: Hassan running (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:21:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NH-Sen: Hassan running (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NH-Sen: Hassan running  (Read 16479 times)
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« on: April 09, 2016, 12:25:02 PM »

It's a problem.

No idea if it will stick through Nov, but right now the name Hassan is most prominently featured in local news with "PEA Sex Scandal" attached to it.
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 01:56:04 PM »

It's a problem.

No idea if it will stick through Nov, but right now the name Hassan is most prominently featured in local news with "PEA Sex Scandal" attached to it.

This is New Hampshire we're talking about, so it will either have no impact or - more likely - boost her numbers lol.

lolk.

As a NH resident I can assure you that there's  NO evidence for your broader theory, or in particular in this case.

Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2016, 04:27:58 PM »
« Edited: April 09, 2016, 04:30:20 PM by Chickenhawk »

I will concede that the western part is safe D, but the bulk of the population lives in Rockingham, Hillsborough, and Merrimack counties, which are toss-ups. Yes, it'd take a bit of effort, but the Republicans would win New Hampshire before Maine.

Uh.. what? All I'm saying is that this won't have any impact in New Hampshire and will probably only help her because she'll be able to blame all those evil Republicans for "politicizing this tragedy". NH voters will fall for this strategy.

New Hampshire is in no way the 'progressive' part of New England. It's filled with the type of people who live in trailer parks.

The centrism doesn't come from trailer parks, it comes from Boston commuters of both parties in Rockingham and Hillsborough Counties. After all, they're living here so they can save on income tax : P
Shameless Lefty Hack
Chickenhawk

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2016, 04:58:48 PM »

I will concede that the western part is safe D, but the bulk of the population lives in Rockingham, Hillsborough, and Merrimack counties, which are toss-ups. Yes, it'd take a bit of effort, but the Republicans would win New Hampshire before Maine.
At what level are you talking? Remember, Maine elected LePage twice and hasn't elected a Democrat to the Senate for the last 20 years.

Michaud -- 43, LePage, 48, Cutler, 8.5.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies