Senator Wixted Re-Election Speech
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:35:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senator Wixted Re-Election Speech
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senator Wixted Re-Election Speech  (Read 443 times)
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 13, 2005, 03:41:22 PM »

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Good afternoon my fellow Atlasians and my fellow Notheasterners. I must say that it has been a pleasure and an honour to be your Senator and to work towards a better world and a better Atlasia. This is why I am here today, in the city where I first announced my candidacy in January, to tell you that I would like to represent you for another four months. I officially announce to all of Atlasia that I will be running for the office of Northeast Regional Senator.

Myself and my colleagues  in the Senate have made it our duty to work to represent the people of Atlasia. That is why this Senate has worked together and has passed more legislation than any other Senate in Atlasia history as well as giving Atlasia its first working budget. All of the Senators that I have worked with in my four months in the Senate have worked toward the vision of a better, stronger, and prouder Atlasia.

While we have passed more legislation than any other Senate in Atlasia history more must be done and you can count on me to stay active, informed, and up to date. While we have passed a budget in Atlasia we still have the very hard task of trying to cut spending to get a balanced budget that will help spur the damaged economy. We need to pass more Forum Affairs legislation to make sure that our elections are free, fair, and function under the rule of law.

If you re-elect me to the Senate I will continue to show the hard work and determination that I have shown throughout my current term in the Senate. I will continue to vote on as many bills and amendments that I can and continue to try and represent my constituents in the best way that I can. That is why I will continue to keep a suggestion box for my constituents and I will continue with my promise that I will see to it that I will propose as many of your bills as I possibly can.

While I may not be closest to your views on some issues I hope that you, the people that I represent so proudly in the Senate, will continue to give me advice and tell me your comments. I am open to all the questions, comments and concerns of my constituents and all Atlasians. I will continue to represent the people of Atlasia and my region in the best way possible and to uphold all of my promises to the Atlasian people.

I hope that you will choose wisely in June and vote for the candidate who has the experience needed for a Senate filled with action, a candidate who will listen to the will of the people, and a candidate who will continue to work hard for the good of Atlasia. Vote for Colin Wixted for Senator, a man of integrity. Good night and have a great weekend.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2005, 11:02:52 PM »

Good luck on your re-election run, Colin.
True Democrat
true democrat
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -2.87

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2005, 11:08:38 PM »

Good luck, and at this point I support your candidacy (even though my opinon no longer matters).
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies