South Carolina shooter's photos found on white supremacist website (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:58:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  South Carolina shooter's photos found on white supremacist website (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: South Carolina shooter's photos found on white supremacist website  (Read 2356 times)
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: June 20, 2015, 09:00:56 PM »

I do not support flying the Confederate flag. It is both unambiguously racist and unpatriotic/treasonous.

I think it's unhelpful to argue though that it's bad because Dylann Roof liked it.

It insults the people who like it by saying that they support murder of Black people.

Doing this is unhelpful because 1) it's not a good political strategy, such a massive insult is unlikely to win them over 2) it's not even true. Most people who like the Confederate flag don't want to kill Black people, they are just stupid.
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 10:50:45 PM »

Yeah, CCC has never taken part in any violence. It is considered a hate group by the SPLC though. The government doesn't keep track of hate groups, at least not officially. I would hope there are some undercover FBI agents keeping tabs on them though. I'm sure there are.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies