Pacific Movement for Radical Change (PA-MRC)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:16:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Pacific Movement for Radical Change (PA-MRC)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Pacific Movement for Radical Change (PA-MRC)  (Read 2107 times)
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 21, 2015, 12:39:27 AM »
« edited: June 22, 2015, 12:57:21 AM by Senator Türkisblau »

PACIFIC MOVEMENT FOR RADICAL CHANGE

This is an organization that will serve as an outfit through which the people of the Pacific will express their will to create a government that they want. We stand against the horribly boring and trite rule of Traitor Simfan/Mondale and for immediate regime change. Whether that comes in the form of the Emergency Administration of our wise Chief Justice Ebowed or in the governorship of Bacon King, who fully holds the people's trust, the PAMRC is in full support.

The PAMRC encourages all citizens of the Pacific Region to vote in the June Elections.

Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 12:40:19 AM »

I support this movement!
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 12:42:36 AM »

LET US MAKE HISTORY, PEOPLE!!!
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2015, 12:48:07 AM »

None of the following is directly endorsed by Senator Türkisblau, but has passed the General Council of the PAMRC

Directive 1: We the PAMRC directly petition the Wise Justice Ebowed to immediately execute Traitor Simfan/Mondale in order to prevent a reactionary takeover.

Directive 2: We the PAMRC endorse the Wise Justice Ebowed's emergency proposals, and encourage him to immediately establish free heroin centers in every Pacific public library.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2015, 12:53:09 AM »

Bunch o' dope fiends up in here
BaconBacon96
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2015, 03:34:44 AM »

I endorse this effort.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2015, 06:45:19 AM »

As an at-large senator I fully support this campaign, and trust Justice Ebowed to take command on the Pacific during this emergency
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2015, 11:05:21 AM »

I call on the President to use all necessary force to ensure the survival of democracy in Atlasia.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2015, 11:10:53 AM »

I call on the President to use all necessary force to ensure the survival of democracy in Atlasia.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2015, 12:11:25 PM »

As someone who was once active in this region, I support Ebowed's decision and action. It's regrettable to see disinterest and general incompetence in the Pacific again.
Spamage
spamage
United States

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2015, 01:03:23 PM »
« Edited: June 21, 2015, 01:09:29 PM by Spamage »

Yawn, this craziness again? Almost on the Second Anniversary of Operation Rimjob hmm...

If you were actually committed in any way to the region, you wouldn't have taken to first opportunity to leave the Council and join the Senate. (Something you obviously had been planning for a while https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=207658.msg4493158#msg4493158)

Though I must confess I have little interest in the game anymore, and no desire to return to office, it's frustrating to see such hypocrisy and lying. Tongue
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2015, 01:32:29 PM »

As I mentioned in his office thread it's facile and childish to pin all the blame for what's been a historic, systemic problem on one man. Simfan can't be a one man region, as much as we might like to believe otherwise. I can count the number of active Governors since the bgwah era depressing easily - Ebowed, myself, Spamage, DemPGH, Tyrion, Cranberry, and, yes, Simfan. None of those Governors were successful in a vacuum.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2015, 04:26:43 PM »

None of the following is directly endorsed by Senator Türkisblau, but has passed the General Council of the PAMRC

Directive 3: We the PAMRC hereby nominate our fearless leader  and Wise Justice Ebowed for a second term as Chief Judicial Officer of the Pacific Region. He is to be confirmed by the Emergency Council.

Directive 4: We the PAMRC direct all citizens, whether rich or poor, white or latino, gay or straight to commit to mass protests in the urban areas of San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Seattle, Portland, Albuquerque, Phoenix, and Las Vegas until Traitor Simfan/Mondale is brought to justice in front of a public people's tribunal to determine his fate.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2015, 04:36:09 PM »

I strongly deplore this movement and Ebowed's radical seizure of power.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2015, 04:38:45 PM »

I strongly deplore you producing nothing more than a white noise every time you click the "post" button.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2015, 04:46:12 PM »

I strongly deplore you producing nothing more than a white noise every time you click the "post" button.

I strongly deplore you being such a jerk to me over everything.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2015, 04:52:00 PM »

That's too bad.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2015, 05:09:09 PM »

Message from jail:

HEED CHAVALIT'S WARNING!
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2015, 06:45:56 PM »

That's too bad.

Kalwejt I know you're a good guy. I don't think you realize it but you are being a huge douche towards that kid. It is not fair to pick on newbies like that, especially when you are apparently in a prominent nonpartisan role in this game. All Atlasian issues aside, there is literally no valid reason to treat someone that way.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2015, 07:07:13 PM »

PRESS RELEASE
For Immediate Release from the PAMRC Central Committee

We the PAMRC are elated to hear about our Wise Justice Ebowed's visit to Bakersfield, CA and his success with reaching a consensus with Mayor Herpes. The people of the Pacific are united behind his leadership despite the objections of the Reactionaries Spamage, Simfan, and oakvale.

My Visit to Bakersfield

Well that was a blast!  Mayor Andrew Lloyd Herpes threatened to arrest me and anybody sympathetic to PA-MRC.  But when I arrived in Bakersfield, I was greeted with open arms as a liberator.

After a friendly town picnic of avocado sandwiches and vegan muffins (3 flavors!), we all shook hands and agreed to move forward, together, to advance the cause of the Pacific people as a united brotherhood.

We are all so grateful to the people of Bakersfield, and likewise they to us; for today, we have shown that the Pacific government can function once and for all.  It is with great pleasure that I have accepted re-appointment as CJO and sworn in for my next term.  Let us all work collectively to make the Pacific great once again!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2015, 08:24:30 PM »

That's too bad.

Kalwejt I know you're a good guy. I don't think you realize it but you are being a huge douche towards that kid. It is not fair to pick on newbies like that, especially when you are apparently in a prominent nonpartisan role in this game. All Atlasian issues aside, there is literally no valid reason to treat someone that way.

You're right. It's been stupid at best.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2015, 08:52:26 PM »

Though not a citizen of the Pacific, I am the at-large representative of its citizens, and so I want to offer my fullest support and backing to the PA-MRC and its leadership. I hope all reactionary opposition is swiftly defeated, neutralized and punished for their traitorous attacks on the People.

Solidarity with the Movement for Radical Change and Solidarity with the People of the Pacific!
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2015, 12:42:29 AM »

The Central Committee of the PAMRC has a flag recommendation for our Wise Justice Ebowed:

tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2015, 02:53:21 AM »

I would be proud to wear various items branded with that impressive flag. I wholly support this.

I would also like to take this time to note that my old amazingly obscure political party, the Jewish Liberation of Freedom Party for Liberty Party Party, is not responsible for the explosion in San Francisco, like, at all. Not even slightly. We probably don't even exist anymore, as far as anyone is to be concerned.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2015, 06:09:25 PM »

Thank you, Senator, for that wonderful flag.  It has been adopted as the official Regional flag of the Pacific, and so let us all take a moment to reflect upon the struggles of our People as we work towards a better, more equitable future.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies