Pacific Movement for Radical Change (PA-MRC) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:46:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Pacific Movement for Radical Change (PA-MRC) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pacific Movement for Radical Change (PA-MRC)  (Read 2120 times)
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« on: June 21, 2015, 12:39:27 AM »
« edited: June 22, 2015, 12:57:21 AM by Senator Türkisblau »

PACIFIC MOVEMENT FOR RADICAL CHANGE

This is an organization that will serve as an outfit through which the people of the Pacific will express their will to create a government that they want. We stand against the horribly boring and trite rule of Traitor Simfan/Mondale and for immediate regime change. Whether that comes in the form of the Emergency Administration of our wise Chief Justice Ebowed or in the governorship of Bacon King, who fully holds the people's trust, the PAMRC is in full support.

The PAMRC encourages all citizens of the Pacific Region to vote in the June Elections.

Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 12:48:07 AM »

None of the following is directly endorsed by Senator Türkisblau, but has passed the General Council of the PAMRC

Directive 1: We the PAMRC directly petition the Wise Justice Ebowed to immediately execute Traitor Simfan/Mondale in order to prevent a reactionary takeover.

Directive 2: We the PAMRC endorse the Wise Justice Ebowed's emergency proposals, and encourage him to immediately establish free heroin centers in every Pacific public library.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 04:26:43 PM »

None of the following is directly endorsed by Senator Türkisblau, but has passed the General Council of the PAMRC

Directive 3: We the PAMRC hereby nominate our fearless leader  and Wise Justice Ebowed for a second term as Chief Judicial Officer of the Pacific Region. He is to be confirmed by the Emergency Council.

Directive 4: We the PAMRC direct all citizens, whether rich or poor, white or latino, gay or straight to commit to mass protests in the urban areas of San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Seattle, Portland, Albuquerque, Phoenix, and Las Vegas until Traitor Simfan/Mondale is brought to justice in front of a public people's tribunal to determine his fate.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2015, 07:07:13 PM »

PRESS RELEASE
For Immediate Release from the PAMRC Central Committee

We the PAMRC are elated to hear about our Wise Justice Ebowed's visit to Bakersfield, CA and his success with reaching a consensus with Mayor Herpes. The people of the Pacific are united behind his leadership despite the objections of the Reactionaries Spamage, Simfan, and oakvale.

My Visit to Bakersfield

Well that was a blast!  Mayor Andrew Lloyd Herpes threatened to arrest me and anybody sympathetic to PA-MRC.  But when I arrived in Bakersfield, I was greeted with open arms as a liberator.

After a friendly town picnic of avocado sandwiches and vegan muffins (3 flavors!), we all shook hands and agreed to move forward, together, to advance the cause of the Pacific people as a united brotherhood.

We are all so grateful to the people of Bakersfield, and likewise they to us; for today, we have shown that the Pacific government can function once and for all.  It is with great pleasure that I have accepted re-appointment as CJO and sworn in for my next term.  Let us all work collectively to make the Pacific great once again!
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2015, 12:42:29 AM »

The Central Committee of the PAMRC has a flag recommendation for our Wise Justice Ebowed:

Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2015, 09:57:48 PM »

With Simfan in jail, he is unable to give any orders at this time. Wise Justice Ebowed is the only leader that the Pacific has in these trying times.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies