Which Romance language would you rather learn? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:42:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which Romance language would you rather learn? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Catalan

French

Italian

Latin

Portuguese

Romanian

Spanish

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 73

Author Topic: Which Romance language would you rather learn?  (Read 2409 times)
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« on: June 21, 2015, 07:21:38 PM »

French.  It sounds so smooth and elegant, and maybe I could use that to win over some ladies.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 12:18:42 PM »

I'm currently in Paris, and I'd very much like to reaffirm my choice of French.  Beautiful language, and here on my second visit to Paris, I'm realizing it might be my favorite city on Earth; I'd love to be able to communicate fluently.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 02:59:42 PM »

I'm currently in Paris, and I'd very much like to reaffirm my choice of French.  Beautiful language, and here on my second visit to Paris, I'm realizing it might be my favorite city on Earth; I'd love to be able to communicate fluently.
I'm glad to see you're enjoying this city Cheesy.

To be honest, I like my capital too. But I couldn't live her indefinitely.

Oh, I love it!  It's literally amazing.  I could see why you might not want to live there, but as a visitor it's heaven.

Especially as a visitor who loves wine!

P.S.  If any of our French avatars live in Paris and have seen a blonde-haired guy wearing a US soccer jersey (today) or a Germany soccer jersey (yesterday), it might have been me! Wink
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 03:30:17 PM »

I'm glad to see you're enjoying this city Cheesy.

To be honest, I like my capital too. But I couldn't live her indefinitely.

Oh, I love it!  It's literally amazing.  I could see why you might not want to live there, but as a visitor it's heaven.

Especially as a visitor who loves wine!

P.S.  If any of our French avatars live in Paris and have seen a blonde-haired guy wearing a US soccer jersey (today) or a Germany soccer jersey (yesterday), it might have been me! Wink

I'll be back there in a couple days. If you're interested, we can meet up, although tbh I don't know you at all on this forum.

Haha, hey I'd be down for that!, but unfortunately we fly to Edinburgh on Saturday morning.  But feel lucky you live there, it's a truly unique city as far as the rest of the world is concerned.  It BAFFLES me that there's a perception out there that the French are rude.  The people have gone out of their way to be so nice and helpful.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies