--- Emergency Alert System --- Nationwide --- (Event Nullified) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:31:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  --- Emergency Alert System --- Nationwide --- (Event Nullified) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: --- Emergency Alert System --- Nationwide --- (Event Nullified)  (Read 2858 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« on: June 23, 2015, 01:16:43 PM »

Huh. Time to do another of those foreign trips...
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 09:07:13 PM »

While I disagree with some his arguments, I believe Griffin has several valid points. Kalwejt is easily one of the best Game Moderators we've had in recent times, and he has tried his best to create an environment in which we can react and interact with events and NPC's rather that the same endless repetitions of running for and holding office with no meaningful consecuences.

Over the past months several people have worked to reform the mechanisms of the Game Moderator office in order to address what seemed to be the problem, but helpful as those reforms are (in my own perception anyway) it seems to me that the actual problem comes from all of us. We find it very easy to demand new events and action from the GM, yet most ignore, disregard or complain when something is actually done.

If anything, what needs to be changed is not the Game Moderators and the mechanisms of their offices, it is our own behavior towards the office, which has been highly disrespectful (to say the least) over the past year.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies