Office of Senator Elect Snowguy
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 04:32:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Senator Elect Snowguy
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Senator Elect Snowguy  (Read 264 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 23, 2015, 04:22:59 PM »

Fellow Midwesterners, Atlasians:

The reports of attacks on Fairbanks, Colorado Springs, and Bakersfield appear to be real.  Already tens of thousands are dead and there will no doubt be many more due to the nature of the attacks.

We still do not know who is behind these attacks, but know this:  We will find out who did this and bring them to their knees.  You may have heard the rumors that this was connected to the governing emergency in the Pacific.  I cannot confirm this.  But I know as a former president that enemies will strike at a moment of weakness.  We must stand strong and united.

Know that the president is taking action to stop any further attacks as we reach out to our allies for help and information at this time.  We have extraordinary defense capabilities...but any coward can hit his unsuspecting target once.

If you have taken shelter, do so.  If not, take shelter immediately.  Power companies and authorities are working hard to ensure the power and water stays on.  Go out only in an emergency.

I ask everyone to pull together to remain as calm as possible and neighborly.  We were all caught unprepared but we will persevere, and now is not the time to disintegrate into selfish, every man for himself chaos.  We are all one community today.  Show our enemies how resilient we are.

Dave bless.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 04:29:05 PM »

You can be very strange sometimes but I like you Smiley Smiley
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 05:39:37 PM »

Just an FYI, I have appointed you as Senator to fill out the remainder of my term.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 04:24:28 PM »

Oops just kidding...there was a blip in the matrix after malcontents woke from their inactive slumber to oust the GM for having woken them from their nap.

Below is a picture of former GM kalwejt after his meeting with the vice president yesterday.  Quail was reported to have been served but Kalwejt isn't commenting.

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 05:28:00 PM »

lmao
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies