Northeast Citizens for Democracy
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:27:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Northeast Citizens for Democracy
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Northeast Citizens for Democracy  (Read 682 times)
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2015, 06:27:32 PM »

This has never been about the race for Governor-this is about the Assembly race.

All three of you voted for the same person in the Assembly race, in the exact same order. This has only ever been about the Assembly race

So this is all about the race your party lost? Talk about hyper-partisan politics Roll Eyes

Yeah it's all hyper-partisan politics-hence why people from across the spectrum have been attacking your actions. You keep trying to move the issue away-this is about an election where you pushed your meatpuppet into a race, and then ordered them to vote to benefit your party. If Twistory was this dedicated soul you make him out to be, why did he post a single statement in his election thread, why did he  off the moment after casting his ballot and why do you seem to be seeing this as some sort of joke? I'm sure people in the People's Party, Civic Renewal and heck even the Fedaralists will be shocked at your actions.

You and your puppets all voted the same way in the Assembly race, despite your claims. Something doesn't add up

More than 90% of attackers from my actions ARE from Labor. The huge majority of the rest have not said anything or have taken moderate stances. As for my few defenders, well, BRTD and Kaljewt are not Federalists, and have (in their own way) defended me. As of Twistory's inactivity, he has internet problems, and so does Autumn Leaf. How did I know? Because they're my friends, duh! And we all voted the same in the Assembly race because we all decided for the same candidates. That certainly is possible because we are only three guys, and what is more, close to each other Tongue
chances of three people randomly selecting the exact same combination of six candidates is 0.00019%
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2015, 06:43:04 PM »

In light of twistory's exit and dkrolga's statement, I believe we have satisfied the concerns at hand. None of the JoMCaR crew have done anything strictly against the law, but these actions will speak for themselves in the future should any candidate attempt to run in the future.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2015, 07:01:33 PM »

So that means that the charges must be false then? If your defense is 'my opponents say it's true so it must be false' then you haven't got much to stand on. I believe Kal called for your running mate to be killed-take that as either support or condemnation considering his recent comments.

Ignore the logistics for a second (plenty of time for that latter) would you have any objections to be going into my school's library and getting 100+ people to sign up for Atlasia, telling them I'm the best guy to vote for and then watch as labor get elected. Would you be alright with that?

No Blair, the problem is you are accusing me of manipulating three Northeastern votes, when my friends are voting however they want, just like every other Atlasian. And when I showed you the evidence, you jumped saying: "oh, but not that election". Something just doesn't fit there.

No, I wouldn't mind. But I'd rather try bring someone who could become an active user. It's what I tried with my friends, but many unfortunate things happened.

Your continued use of emojis in such a serious time are not helping your case.

It is my personal way of trying to remain calm in such a difficult moment. But I can stop if it doesn't help, it's not like I need it.

chances of three people randomly selecting the exact same combination of six candidates is 0.00019%

Do Mathematics calculate that for close friends?
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2015, 08:43:12 PM »

This has never been about the race for Governor-this is about the Assembly race.

All three of you voted for the same person in the Assembly race, in the exact same order. This has only ever been about the Assembly race

Preferences get confusing and not everyone is a bgwah. Many times I have sent a general GOTV PM and had less actives asking me how they should vote, both in the Feds and back in the RPP. I am pretty sure Adam and bgwah experienced the same thing. I know of one instance where someone copy and pasted Lief's vote, but I won't say who did it.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies