Northeast Citizens for Democracy
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:22:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Northeast Citizens for Democracy
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Northeast Citizens for Democracy  (Read 681 times)
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 24, 2015, 12:58:50 AM »

'Friends in the Northeast we've seen something shocking before our eyes-a stolen election. Again the Northeast Assembly has been dragged through the mud as another election result has been marred by scandal. It appears that vice-presidential candidate JoMCaR has recruited, aided and practiced the art of Meat-puppetry. The three votes were introduced solely to vote in the Northeast and Presidential election-they were introduced to rig the Ballot.

It's worse friends, Twistory, one of the hideous puppets has been elected to the Northeast Assembly. Not a single post has been made since this victory, the Governor knows he's a meat puppet and everyone knows it's a scam. How dare a man who could of been a heartbeat away from the Presidency try and rig our elections like this. I call on all concerned citizens to firstly-demand the Resignation of Twistory, and open up a criminal charges against JoMCar.

Next, friends ask ourself-why didn't the Northeast reform this? At the last election we had a travesty where no-one knew the result, and again no-one knew this time around. Members were banned, then un-banned. Even worse the Chief Judical Officer was nowhere to be found, and had handed the powers over to the Governor. I have faith in Governor Sawx but we can't let the Executive Branch manage elections. Lets have a comprehensive review of this election result, let's take it the courts and let's uphold the foundations of democracy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Demands
    1. Removal of Twistory from Public Office
    2. Criminal Charges brought against JoMCaR
    3. An independent audit of the Northeast Elections
    4. A statement from former candidate Dkrolga, reassuring us he had no idea what his own running mate was doing
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 01:08:22 AM »

I somewhat support 1, support 3, but not 2 and I don't really care about 4.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 01:41:48 AM »

Hear, hear! While I don't think JoMCaR did anything illegal, there's nothing stopping him from facing the same fate as Mike Retrosmith (RIP Kalwejt).
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 03:37:24 AM »
« Edited: June 24, 2015, 03:40:45 AM by Sawx, King in the North »

To hell with sleep. I'd just like to clarify this fycked up situation.

• I don't have power to remove twistory. You, of course, can organize a recall, but I can't simply wave my magic wand, say bippiti-boppiti-boo, and remove him. That would be a ridiculous overreach of my power, and would probably lead me to be recalled or impeached.
  • As I have stated before, meat-puppetry does not fall under voter fraud in the Consolidated Criminal Justice Act. JoMCaR didn't sign up on his friends' computers and didn't control all four accounts - he just took his strategic recruiting off of Atlas. Essentially, he did what Wolfentoad did, except in real life instead of a bunch of other sites. There are also no charges in the Northeast about it as well, if I recall correctly, and even if there were I can't charge people in the CJO's absence. Frowned upon - naturally, considering Wolfentoad is essentially a bad word in Atlasia now. Criminal offense? Not on the books as of now, so we can't charge him with anything.
  • I'd also like to take a moment to defend CJO rpryor03 in his LOA. He wasn't able to attend because he had a conference across the country to go to (which I made clear in the calculation thread and that he made clear to me - I have correspondences with him that can back this up), and the only real troubles in calculation were due to an uncounted, eleventh-hour preference for twistory. The reason why the results took such a long time were because of twistory's questionable situation over a technicality and that I submitted it to Senator Talleyrand (who helped solve the April situation) to double-check it in case the results were miscalculated again. It's much better than, say, if I rushed into it, wound up miscounting something, and electing the wrong guy - everyone and everything goes to sh*t. Don't know if that qualifies as an independent audit, but I very well might have already done it.
  • It's also a bit odd that my administration of the elections is being viewed as an overreach of power - especially when it literally says the executive branch should handle the voting booth if the CJO is absent in our Constitution.
Overall, that's how I see these things. I'm just going by what the laws tell me.
Clyde1998
United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 05:14:25 AM »

A few thing that I wish to bring up:

The Electoral Clarity Commission produced a bill to ensure that we wouldn't have any issues with elections in the Northeast this time. This bill hasn't been debated, despite being put into the Northeast Assembly Legislation Introduction Thread on 9th June (10 days before the election). A bill put into this thread on the 11th June is in the current NE1 slot. I don't believe this is allowed to happen, as NE1 should be the oldest bill that hasn't been debated yet. A debate on this may have lead to amendments to the proposed bill - which could have produced a different outcome in this election. I don't know if not introducing the bill was intentional or not.

Also, rpryor03 counted 27 ballots in his results - suggesting that a ballot was rejected - whereas Sawx has counted all 28 cast ballots. I don't know which ballot, if any, rpryor03 was intending to be rejected - it's possible that he miscounted the ballots. I think we will need clarity over this.

Finally, if Twistory, and others, are found to be socks - could a complete re-run of the election be possible?
Clyde1998
United Kingdom

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 07:59:26 AM »

[img width=760 height=505]It's worse friends, Twistory, one of the hideous puppets has been elected to the Northeast Assembly. Not a single post has been made since this victory
It's worse than that - he hasn't accessed his account since then either.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2015, 11:11:04 AM »

I truly and honestly did not know what my running mate was up to. I received word from a concerned citizen several days ago regarding possible sock puppetry by my running mate, and I took the steps of personal investigation into the matter. I did not come to a conclusion before the Mod Team became involved and have since ended my personal investigation.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2015, 02:08:46 PM »

I don't think there's anything wrong with bringing new people and trying to get them engaged, but if you want to make a fight by trying to kick out people "in the name of democracy", nobody stops you from trying.

However, I do think it is a lack of respect to my friends to call them "puppets". They are free-thinking people like you and me and should be perfectly allowed to join this game as such.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2015, 04:40:34 PM »
« Edited: June 24, 2015, 04:50:44 PM by Senator Blair »

I don't think there's anything wrong with bringing new people and trying to get them engaged, but if you want to make a fight by trying to kick out people "in the name of democracy", nobody stops you from trying.

However, I do think it is a lack of respect to my friends to call them "puppets". They are free-thinking people like you and me and should be perfectly allowed to join this game as such.

They are puppets. I'm not going to duck around just because they're your friends. It's no different to me signing up my parents/siblings and telling them to vote for me in a virtual election because you know I'm a cool guy.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2015, 05:04:30 PM »

They are puppets. I'm not going to duck around just because they're your friends. It's no different to me signing up my parents/siblings and telling them to vote for me in a virtual election because you know I'm a cool guy.

Puppets don't vote for whoever they want, they vote for whoever they're told to vote for.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2015, 05:11:18 PM »

Puppets don't vote for whoever they want, they vote for whoever they're told to vote for.

the fact that all "three" cast literally identical ballots would seem to render this statement irrelevant
Gekkonidae
Rookie

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2015, 05:16:49 PM »

Remove Twistory? Why? Is Twistory a criminal? Or a hacker? Or it's a fake account?
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2015, 05:20:41 PM »

the fact that all "three" cast literally identical ballots would seem to render this statement irrelevant
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2015, 05:25:31 PM »

Check again. I'm pretty sure not all our votes were identical. They voted for who they wanted.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2015, 05:26:07 PM »

I propose we cut JoMar some slack, but we'll execute his running mate to deter political criminals.

ELECTRIC CHAIR FOR DKROL!

Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2015, 05:30:52 PM »

Check again. I'm pretty sure not all our votes were identical. They voted for who they wanted.

Well you, AutumnLeaf and Twistory had identical ballots-that's for sure as I just checked. You all voted the same, incidental ballots

Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2015, 05:35:57 PM »

Just came back from checking and...

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2015, 05:37:33 PM »

This has never been about the race for Governor-this is about the Assembly race.

All three of you voted for the same person in the Assembly race, in the exact same order. This has only ever been about the Assembly race
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2015, 05:39:21 PM »

This has never been about the race for Governor-this is about the Assembly race.

All three of you voted for the same person in the Assembly race, in the exact same order. This has only ever been about the Assembly race

So this is all about the race your party lost? Talk about hyper-partisan politics Roll Eyes
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2015, 05:45:39 PM »

I propose we cut JoMar some slack, but we'll execute his running mate to deter political criminals.

ELECTRIC CHAIR FOR DKROL!

I am prepared to accept this fate for my incompetence in properly vetting and holding my running mate accountable, if it is determined by a court of law that this is proper.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
a Person
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2015, 05:45:43 PM »

So this is all about the race your party lost? Talk about hyper-partisan politics Roll Eyes

it is about the race that actually had multiple candidates Tongue
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2015, 05:49:15 PM »

Yeah it's all hyper-partisan politics-hence why people from across the spectrum have been attacking your actions. You keep trying to move the issue away-this is about an election where you pushed your meatpuppet into a race, and then ordered them to vote to benefit your party. If Twistory was this dedicated soul you make him out to be, why did he post a single statement in his election thread, why did he  off the moment after casting his ballot and why do you seem to be seeing this as some sort of joke? I'm sure people in the People's Party, Civic Renewal and heck even the Fedaralists will be shocked at your actions.

You and your puppets all voted the same way in the Assembly race, despite your claims. Something doesn't add up
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2015, 06:03:28 PM »

Yeah it's all hyper-partisan politics-hence why people from across the spectrum have been attacking your actions. You keep trying to move the issue away-this is about an election where you pushed your meatpuppet into a race, and then ordered them to vote to benefit your party. If Twistory was this dedicated soul you make him out to be, why did he post a single statement in his election thread, why did he  off the moment after casting his ballot and why do you seem to be seeing this as some sort of joke? I'm sure people in the People's Party, Civic Renewal and heck even the Fedaralists will be shocked at your actions.

You and your puppets all voted the same way in the Assembly race, despite your claims. Something doesn't add up

More than 90% of attackers from my actions ARE from Labor. The huge majority of the rest have not said anything or have taken moderate stances. As for my few defenders, well, BRTD and Kaljewt are not Federalists, and have (in their own way) defended me. As of Twistory's inactivity, he has internet problems, and so does Autumn Leaf. How did I know? Because they're my friends, duh! And we all voted the same in the Assembly race because we all decided for the same candidates. That certainly is possible because we are only three guys, and what is more, close to each other Tongue
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2015, 06:12:45 PM »

More than 90% of attackers from my actions ARE from Labor. The huge majority of the rest have not said anything or have taken moderate stances. As for my few defenders, well, BRTD and Kaljewt are not Federalists, and have (in their own way) defended me. As of Twistory's inactivity, he has internet problems, and so does Autumn Leaf. How did I know? Because they're my friends, duh! And we all voted the same in the Assembly race because we all decided for the same candidates. That certainly is possible because we are only three guys, and what is more, close to each other Tongue

So that means that the charges must be false then? If your defense is 'my opponents say it's true so it must be false' then you haven't got much to stand on. I believe Kal called for your running mate to be killed-take that as either support or condemnation considering his recent comments.

Ignore the logistics for a second (plenty of time for that latter) would you have any objections to be going into my school's library and getting 100+ people to sign up for Atlasia, telling them I'm the best guy to vote for and then watch as labor get elected. Would you be alright with that?
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2015, 06:17:11 PM »

Your continued use of emojis in such a serious time are not helping your case.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies