Northeast Election Poll (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:40:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Northeast Election Poll (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you believe the results of the Northeast election should be deemed as valid?
Yes

No

Don't Know

Not from Northeast

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 23

Author Topic: Northeast Election Poll  (Read 3784 times)
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« on: June 24, 2015, 02:26:09 PM »

Yes.

1. Everything was done within the rules.
2. I said it before and I'll say it again: my friends are not puppets, and I won't allow anyone to call them like that. They are free-thinking people who didn't become more active because of unfortunate events. I'll tell them all about this so that they can address this issue themselves.
3. I won't mind new rules, but I won't support or allow targeting. I would be concerned how this rules affect newbies though.
4. Instead of complaining about me bringing my friends, why don't you try to bring yours? Don't you like to share interests with your friends?
5. If you want a recall, it's your right to petition one. I would, of course, give a fight.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 02:55:27 PM »

I think the biggest question here is why you'd ever tell your friends about this place.

Why not share your hobbies with your closest friends? They are all very close to me Smiley
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 05:00:21 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Bollocks-you brought them in to help boost your votes, and to simply get them on the ballot. They are puppets-the concerning thing is that one of them got elected with a single post that was pretty much 'vote for me I'm good'. Now I know that's just the party system but surely folks we're gonna vote for people who actually turn up with a good set of policies, character etc.

We're not complaining, we're showing that there's widespread disgust at how you handled this. . This is nixon-esque style politics, and lets' pray this never happens again

No Blair, they came because they wanted to. And well, that also happened to boost my votes for an office I initially didn't plan to run for.

Widespread? I've seen no one who's not from the left say a word. And I'm pretty sure that Nixon-style politics don't include telling your friends that they're free to vote for whoever they want Tongue
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2015, 11:03:13 PM »

Already a special election has to be called because one of his friends cannot swear in.

A product of an unexpected and unconvinient happening (internet problems). Let's hope he becomes active when that's solved.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 02:11:19 AM »

Already a special election has to be called because one of his friends cannot swear in.

Is that a little fishy? Yeah, I suppose it is. Is it proof of foul play? Not at all. If someone is convicted of sock-puppetry, they'll (obviously) be eliminated from office. At that point, your vote for a theoretical sock-puppeteer won't be of much importance, so wanting to take back your vote because of *highly inconclusive evidence* is frankly silly.

Why does everyone think it's a good thing to jump to conclusions and accuse people of misdeeds? This whole thing is absurd.

what about the fact the other 2 puppets also haven't turned up since?

You know, when 2 people stop posting, it could be for many reasons.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2015, 12:49:11 PM »

Is that a little fishy? Yeah, I suppose it is. Is it proof of foul play? Not at all. If someone is convicted of sock-puppetry, they'll (obviously) be eliminated from office. At that point, your vote for a theoretical sock-puppeteer won't be of much importance, so wanting to take back your vote because of *highly inconclusive evidence* is frankly silly.

Why does everyone think it's a good thing to jump to conclusions and accuse people of misdeeds? This whole thing is absurd.

what about the fact the other 2 puppets also haven't turned up since?

You know, when 2 people stop posting, it could be for many reasons.

It just seems suspicious as hell doesn't it?

Not if you think of all the possibilities. That's my point.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies