Northeast Election Poll (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:32:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Northeast Election Poll (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you believe the results of the Northeast election should be deemed as valid?
Yes

No

Don't Know

Not from Northeast

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 23

Author Topic: Northeast Election Poll  (Read 3797 times)
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« on: June 24, 2015, 05:21:58 AM »

There's 3 meat puppets, a missing vote and another fiasco involving the northeast. My views are well know on the issue, and this election certainly has a massive cloud over it
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 04:39:02 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Bollocks-you brought them in to help boost your votes, and to simply get them on the ballot. They are puppets-the concerning thing is that one of them got elected with a single post that was pretty much 'vote for me I'm good'. Now I know that's just the party system but surely folks we're gonna vote for people who actually turn up with a good set of policies, character etc.

We're not complaining, we're showing that there's widespread disgust at how you handled this. . This is nixon-esque style politics, and lets' pray this never happens again
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 05:25:49 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Bollocks-you brought them in to help boost your votes, and to simply get them on the ballot. They are puppets-the concerning thing is that one of them got elected with a single post that was pretty much 'vote for me I'm good'. Now I know that's just the party system but surely folks we're gonna vote for people who actually turn up with a good set of policies, character etc.

We're not complaining, we're showing that there's widespread disgust at how you handled this. . This is nixon-esque style politics, and lets' pray this never happens again

No Blair, they came because they wanted to. And well, that also happened to boost my votes for an office I initially didn't plan to run for.

Widespread? I've seen no one who's not from the left say a word. And I'm pretty sure that Nixon-style politics don't include telling your friends that they're free to vote for whoever they want Tongue

Oh yeah they all came at the exactly same time, and all wanted to vote Federalist candidates into office. Don't try and play the violin-it's a shameless attempt to try and stack the Northeast.

Do I really need to lecture you on how hyper-partisan politics works? I haven't seen anyone support you in this whole fiasco, I haven't seen anyone leaping to your claims that your some sort of restorer of democratic rights (as you claim) and I haven't seen any form of approval of this meat-puppetry
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2015, 03:39:26 AM »

What in the seven circles of hell is this madness?!? Inactivity is a major problem, and the recruiting new players is being demonized?!?

The thing is, on the internet, who knows. Maybe JoMCaR really is just being partisan and getting people to vote his way. But that goes either way: it's just as easy to call the leftists dogpiling him "partisan" for trying to suppress the already smaller party!

Both of these claims are hard to prove, too accusatory, and sliding into the realm of personal attacks. Let's just learn to do all this civilly, and for crying out loud don't demonize recruiting, and maybe we can get the activity we all want. I mean, there are proposals in another thread for two regions to consolidate into each other due to the inactivity on this site, does using mob rule to suppress recruiting sound good to you?

When are you going to run Tongue
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 01:49:03 AM »

Already a special election has to be called because one of his friends cannot swear in.

Is that a little fishy? Yeah, I suppose it is. Is it proof of foul play? Not at all. If someone is convicted of sock-puppetry, they'll (obviously) be eliminated from office. At that point, your vote for a theoretical sock-puppeteer won't be of much importance, so wanting to take back your vote because of *highly inconclusive evidence* is frankly silly.

Why does everyone think it's a good thing to jump to conclusions and accuse people of misdeeds? This whole thing is absurd.

what about the fact the other 2 puppets also haven't turned up since?
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2015, 03:31:43 AM »

Already a special election has to be called because one of his friends cannot swear in.

Is that a little fishy? Yeah, I suppose it is. Is it proof of foul play? Not at all. If someone is convicted of sock-puppetry, they'll (obviously) be eliminated from office. At that point, your vote for a theoretical sock-puppeteer won't be of much importance, so wanting to take back your vote because of *highly inconclusive evidence* is frankly silly.

Why does everyone think it's a good thing to jump to conclusions and accuse people of misdeeds? This whole thing is absurd.

You know, when 2 people stop posting, it could be for many reasons.

It just seems suspicious as hell doesn't it?
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2015, 01:14:08 PM »

You know, when 2 people stop posting, it could be for many reasons.

It just seems suspicious as hell doesn't it?

Not if you think of all the possibilities. That's my point.

What, 3 of your 'friends' turn up for an election, they all vote for the same party and then magically disappear after the election-it seems a tad suspicious to an outsider
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies