Have we talked about how this sudden removal of Confederate stuff is a ruse? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:31:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Have we talked about how this sudden removal of Confederate stuff is a ruse? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Have we talked about how this sudden removal of Confederate stuff is a ruse?  (Read 4012 times)
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« on: June 24, 2015, 07:57:12 AM »

Its already in the political talk, so issues like this spread from state to state (remember the religious freedom bills spread?). Also, there is a possibility that the R's are doing this to get silly shenanigans out of the way for 2016. They don't want to appear to devoted to stupid social issues that D's could pick on them for.

It would be pretty ironic if Republicans defended the Confederate flag, I mean their party literally fought against the interests of the Confederacy.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 12:53:33 PM »

It would be pretty ironic if Republicans defended the Confederate flag, I mean their party literally fought against the interests of the Confederacy.

The parties aren't the same as 150 years ago.

I'm well aware of that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies