The Time Has Come (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:31:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Time Has Come (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Time Has Come  (Read 2307 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: June 25, 2015, 01:47:25 AM »

As much as I would like to see bicameralism come to be, I cannot support any imposition of a nationwide boundary redraw on vibrant regions. If the Midwest and Pacific desire to merger their regional gov'ts under the authority granted them by the Atlasian Senate last year, they are perfectly free to take that step.

However, I would caution that the root of this problem is the lack of political competativeness, which has been historic in both regions though there have been exceptions to this. When there was a generalized desire to restore the Pacific on a cross-partisan basis, which lasted as long as the players remained before collapsing, and of course the Midwest when it became a two party state thanks to the efforts of Maxwell, Lumine and Tmth. When Lumine ran against TNF, every Midwest voter but two turned out for an election decided by 1 vote. This last race was a landslide and I think barely 50% turned out looking at Griffin's RG tables.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 09:35:10 PM »

When I changed my hard drives, my backup was from last spring and I forgot to save the notepad docs containing the entries for Survey Atlasia. This was the most recent from April 2014.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies