Are you more Liberal or Conservative then your parents and grandparents (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:38:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Are you more Liberal or Conservative then your parents and grandparents (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Are you more Liberal or Conservative then your parents and grandparents  (Read 3349 times)
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« on: October 15, 2015, 08:36:30 PM »

Mom: We have our differences on a few minor issues but we are very much alike. Mom was a Nixon Republican who turned apolitical before becoming a Clinton Democrat. We both share the trait of liking politics for their ability to be genuine and consistent, we both like Marco Rubio and Bernie Sanders at the same time.

Dad: More liberal simply because he's a hardcore business conservative who was a Cain '12 supporter. I should contact him soon and ask him who he likes for '16. Dad has implied that he votes Republican downballot most of the time if not every time.

Interesting note on my extended family, many if not most of my cousins are more conservative than their parents.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies