Are you more Liberal or Conservative then your parents and grandparents (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:25:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Are you more Liberal or Conservative then your parents and grandparents (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Are you more Liberal or Conservative then your parents and grandparents  (Read 3359 times)
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« on: October 15, 2015, 07:47:38 PM »

My father is essentially a moderate Dem who's moderately to the left economically by virtue of working in public administration most of his life, moderately to the left on social issues, but pretty hawkish on foreign policy.

My mother is almost entirely apathetic politically, as is my stepfather.

I'm not sure about my paternal grandfather. I know when he lived in Florida he hated Rick Scott, but that doesn't mean a whole lot. I'd guess he's moderately Dem-leaning but I really can't say for sure. He previously lived in the Minneapolis suburbs, but that could go either way.

My paternal grandmother, before she contracted dementia, was an upper-middle class suburban liberal from the eastside of King County. I remember her being a big Tom Daschle fan. She and her husband were both big Obama supporters.

My maternal grandfather is dead; he was a blue collar guy living in Ventura County, CA, so I don't really know. Maybe Republican? I have no idea about my maternal grandmother other than that she's lived in Orange County, California most of her life, so I'd guess she leans Republican?

My sister is a Bernie Sanders supporter, though she was previously politically apathetic.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies