If malcontents can whine the GM out of office (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:17:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  If malcontents can whine the GM out of office (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If malcontents can whine the GM out of office  (Read 1481 times)
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« on: June 25, 2015, 01:59:13 AM »

I love how the most I [ie. the PAMRC which was never even established to be me(!)] ever did was cause 800 protesters to walk around SF (an invention of Kal) and that's somehow now considered "treason," oh and designed a kick ass flag. Did I mention treason has a maximum sentence of life!?

This is patently ridiculous and obviously an invention of Al to pursue a witchhunt against people who are just attempting to breathe some life into the sorry state this "game" is in now.

So, great job guys all the administration has accomplished is putting a do-nothing governor back into office in a region that is basically dead, and only has interest in it now because of what the us traitors have done, so, bore administration, please go on ahead and pursue your idiotic goals of keeping the horrible status quo going.

x Türkisblau I guess
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 06:12:37 PM »

It is absolutely insane that Simfan is now pinning inactivity on me... who was the only one who was ever actually interacting with the Council and getting things passed. The few times you ever interacted, Simfan, was for you to drop in a ton of legislation/amendments for us to "debate" and vote on.

Can I mention that I never served with any councilors who would actually contribute a viewpoint?

So now I'm the reason for inactivity because I didn't pass like 10 pieces of legislation instantly? Do I need to explain to your how the Council works and what the "Rules of Order" state, oh but you made the Rules of Order so you know perfectly well that isn't possible.

Just because I'm the subject of outlandish charges by the bore Administration does not mean that I can be a scapegoat for the failures of your governorship.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 06:22:29 PM »

I should clarify that I'm not clear on what exactly has happened in the Pacific, and I did not mean for my comment to indict anyone, Kal included. My point is that evidence of a crime needs to include evidence of action from the person accused, not just a report from the GM that could have been formulated without anyone else's involvement.

Once again: Turkisblau called for protests, so I merely reacted to this producing one news about one demonstration in SF.

He's being charged not because any report made by me, but because of Simfan's removal from power, and that happened without my slightest involvement nor inspiration.

Of course if I had wrote "Turkisblau did XXX" that wouldn't be a ground for him being charged with anything and it would be unacceptable for GM to invent anybody's actions. That didn't happen, so please stop implying things that simply aren't true, especially if you're, as you've admitted, "not clear on what exactly has happened in the Pacific".

I never meant to turn this into anything like that, seriously. I should have put "accomplished" instead of did in my original post.

As to whether starting a civic activist organization is treason or not, we'll get to see that in the upcoming court case tomorrow! Hold onto your seats everyone, we're wasting our time with frivolous court cases!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies