If malcontents can whine the GM out of office (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:22:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  If malcontents can whine the GM out of office (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If malcontents can whine the GM out of office  (Read 1470 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: June 25, 2015, 01:36:24 AM »

Then I think we need to release Ebowed and Turkisblau as well and pretend that never happened.  Nix the alleged treason from the record, as it were.  It's only fair!  Then the Pacific can have their absent governor.

It is quite obvious this hole great big pile of sh**t has resulted in much ado about nothing.  And now we'll be down another senator as well as a GM because people were not doing their jobs.

Free turkisblau and ebowed and Simfan and pretend it never happened!

X Snowguy716
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 12:40:52 PM »

Who is blaming Kalwejt for anything?  Thats nothing but a giant distraction here.  Turk pointed out that he started an organization (he argues he did it for story generation and did not personally take part in the organization) and that Kalwejt merely reported a protest in SF from said group that drew 800 people.

I merely argued if someone does something that a few players dont like, calls for their resignation, and gets their events nullified...

Well, this is my petition to forget anything ever happened in the Pacific too! 

If the president can singlehandedly make a nuclear attack go away, he can make weak kneed allegations of treason go away as well.

But somehow I think he will keep at this one.  And that makes people wonder.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 01:01:18 PM »

It is absolutely insane that Simfan is now pinning inactivity on me... who was the only one who was ever actually interacting with the Council and getting things passed. The few times you ever interacted, Simfan, was for you to drop in a ton of legislation/amendments for us to "debate" and vote on.

Can I mention that I never served with any councilors who would actually contribute a viewpoint?

So now I'm the reason for inactivity because I didn't pass like 10 pieces of legislation instantly? Do I need to explain to your how the Council works and what the "Rules of Order" state, oh but you made the Rules of Order so you know perfectly well that isn't possible.

Just because I'm the subject of outlandish charges by the bore Administration does not mean that I can be a scapegoat for the failures of your governorship.

What you've just said is pure gibberish. Only one legislative slot was filled at the time of your departure from office.
Why don't you answer his questions?  Whether there was one or thirty one councillors when he left is irrelevant.

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 04:08:13 PM »

It is absolutely insane that Simfan is now pinning inactivity on me... who was the only one who was ever actually interacting with the Council and getting things passed. The few times you ever interacted, Simfan, was for you to drop in a ton of legislation/amendments for us to "debate" and vote on.

Can I mention that I never served with any councilors who would actually contribute a viewpoint?

So now I'm the reason for inactivity because I didn't pass like 10 pieces of legislation instantly? Do I need to explain to your how the Council works and what the "Rules of Order" state, oh but you made the Rules of Order so you know perfectly well that isn't possible.

Just because I'm the subject of outlandish charges by the bore Administration does not mean that I can be a scapegoat for the failures of your governorship.

What you've just said is pure gibberish. Only one legislative slot was filled at the time of your departure from office.
Why don't you answer his questions?  Whether there was one or thirty one councillors when he left is irrelevant.

What question? Don't go around trying to make problems.
He asked if he was the reason for inactivity as the only councilor doing anything because he didn't debate your legislation dumps with himself and vote on them for your approval.

And it's cute that your only defense is "but he did it too"...actually, he tried to do something about it and now you're slithering out of responsibility while he goes to trial.  And you STILL demand people pity you for "abuse heaped upon" you.

Why didn't you just create a few sockpuppets to run the council and rubberstamp your legislation...that seems to be your usual mo.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 04:59:29 PM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies