If malcontents can whine the GM out of office (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:59:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  If malcontents can whine the GM out of office (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If malcontents can whine the GM out of office  (Read 1479 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: June 25, 2015, 06:48:02 AM »
« edited: June 25, 2015, 06:57:27 AM by Mi ne scias »

"The GM made me do it."

If that's actually true, of course you should be pardoned. No one should be convicted simply because the GM wrote that he or she did something naughty.

OK, you're just attacking me once more without even knowing the facts.

I made no decision for Türkisblau. Türkisblau posted a call for Pacific population to demonstrate, so I merely provided a news about one manifestation in San Francisco. That's reacting to events, not initiating them.

None of the following is directly endorsed by Senator Türkisblau, but has passed the General Council of the PAMRC

Directive 3: We the PAMRC hereby nominate our fearless leader  and Wise Justice Ebowed for a second term as Chief Judicial Officer of the Pacific Region. He is to be confirmed by the Emergency Council.

Directive 4: We the PAMRC direct all citizens, whether rich or poor, white or latino, gay or straight to commit to mass protests in the urban areas of San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Seattle, Portland, Albuquerque, Phoenix, and Las Vegas until Traitor Simfan/Mondale is brought to justice in front of a public people's tribunal to determine his fate.

Also, after Ebowed ordered Simfan arrested, I merely provided a news for this (the same with executing arrest warrant on Türkisblau, which was issued by Al).

I haven't initiated the crisis in Pacific nor made any decision for any player.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 11:01:02 AM »

I should clarify that I'm not clear on what exactly has happened in the Pacific, and I did not mean for my comment to indict anyone, Kal included. My point is that evidence of a crime needs to include evidence of action from the person accused, not just a report from the GM that could have been formulated without anyone else's involvement.

Once again: Turkisblau called for protests, so I merely reacted to this producing one news about one demonstration in SF.

He's being charged not because any report made by me, but because of Simfan's removal from power, and that happened without my slightest involvement nor inspiration.

Of course if I had wrote "Turkisblau did XXX" that wouldn't be a ground for him being charged with anything and it would be unacceptable for GM to invent anybody's actions. That didn't happen, so please stop implying things that simply aren't true, especially if you're, as you've admitted, "not clear on what exactly has happened in the Pacific".
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 10:46:48 PM »

Then I think we need to release Ebowed and Turkisblau

FTR, Ebowed is not under arrest. He's in hiding.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 06:45:51 AM »

Considering the GM's previous altercations against our region's great Governor, this isn't so bad for us in the Mideast.

What are you referring to?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies