If malcontents can whine the GM out of office (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:14:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  If malcontents can whine the GM out of office (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If malcontents can whine the GM out of office  (Read 1469 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« on: June 25, 2015, 11:38:18 AM »
« edited: June 25, 2015, 11:48:00 AM by Lumine »

I love how the most I [ie. the PAMRC which was never even established to be me(!)] ever did was cause 800 protesters to walk around SF (an invention of Kal) and that's somehow now considered "treason," oh and designed a kick ass flag. Did I mention treason has a maximum sentence of life!?

This is patently ridiculous and obviously an invention of Al to pursue a witchhunt against people who are just attempting to breathe some life into the sorry state this "game" is in now.

So, great job guys all the administration has accomplished is putting a do-nothing governor back into office in a region that is basically dead, and only has interest in it now because of what the us traitors have done, so, bore administration, please go on ahead and pursue your idiotic goals of keeping the horrible status quo going.

x Türkisblau I guess

This is only my personal opinion, Turkisblau, but it is beyond ridiculous to call for mass protests and openly demand the execution of an Atlasian citizen and then say "oh but it's not me saying this, it's these thousands of people I suddenly speak for", and then expect that not giving a "formal endorsement" will take out any blame you might have. One should at the very least be responsible for their comments, because actions have their consequences and these consequences have appeared in what the Attorney General did.

I find it increasingly irritating (and I could use worse words for it, because it honestly upsets me) how some continue to place the blame on Kalwejt, specially when he has literally nothing to do with the Pacific crisis, a crisis that is increasingly looking like a witch hunt to crucify Simfan so other players can have their share of what they believe is "fun". And Simfan is right, most of us who have lived in the Pacific tend to abandon the region, most of them to seek higher office.

I should also say that while I have immense respect for Nix, I find it irresponsible to make these sorts of comments and then acknowledge he lacks info on what actually happened on the Pacific (specially if that a factor in demanding Kalwejt's resignation). If we are not to be a "glorified interactive timeline" (and with that I understand that events actually happen), then what are we? A game in which our only purpose is to be elected and then follow the same old tired policies over and over again?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies