Do a majority of white posters on here have any idea what poverty is like? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:27:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Do a majority of white posters on here have any idea what poverty is like? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Well?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 59

Author Topic: Do a majority of white posters on here have any idea what poverty is like?  (Read 4050 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: June 25, 2015, 04:19:01 PM »

I've spent hours in a WIC office in Biloxi Mississippi....what do I win?
Lots and lots of milk.  And also some juicy juice.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 05:35:10 PM »

I'm not in poverty now, but I have known it. I don't think there was a year during my childhood where we made over 20,000 dollars a year. We were on foodstamps and I started bringing in money at 16 because I had to. I didn't get to keep that money that I brought in performing in small Elks clubs and places like that that did open mics. I was homeless at 18 for almost 7 months... I lived in a two room apartment for awhile and I ate ketchup packet soup because I would only have a few dollars and I had to decide what that was going to go for... It wasn't fun.
And you can say this stuff...but it wont register for most people here.  They simply have no idea.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies