Supreme Court Issues Ruling On Same Sex Marriage Legalizing Marriage Nat. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:10:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Supreme Court Issues Ruling On Same Sex Marriage Legalizing Marriage Nat. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Supreme Court Issues Ruling On Same Sex Marriage Legalizing Marriage Nat.  (Read 8834 times)
Donald Trump 2016 !
captainkangaroo

« on: June 26, 2015, 10:23:35 AM »

Jindal and Huckabee oppose the ruling, obviously.

Jeb took a more nuanced view stating:  “Guided by my faith, I believe in traditional marriage. I believe the Supreme Court should have allowed the states to make this decision,” Bush said in the statement. “I also believe that we should love our neighbor and respect others, including those making lifetime commitments. In a country as diverse as ours, good people who have opposing views should be able to live side by side. It is now crucial that as a country we protect religious freedom and the right of conscience and also not discriminate.”

Source: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/jeb-bush-gay-marriage-decision
Donald Trump 2016 !
captainkangaroo

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 10:34:32 AM »

Ben Carson stated: "While I strongly disagree with the Supreme Court’s decision, their ruling is now the law of the land."

Source: http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/2016-candidates-react-supreme-courts-gay-marriage-ruling-n382441
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies