Breaking: Supreme Court rules SSM a legal right (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:18:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Breaking: Supreme Court rules SSM a legal right (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Breaking: Supreme Court rules SSM a legal right  (Read 25871 times)
Knives
solopop
« on: June 26, 2015, 09:26:19 AM »

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS COME THRU SUPREME COURT
Knives
solopop
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 01:52:27 AM »

CCSF, have you ever considered getting on the "gay to straight conversion" speaking circuit?  You might find it to be a lucrative venture, and you seem to have the skillset for it.

I don't believe in conversion being a possibility - but if I could, I would

I just can't believe you are actually gay. Like, have you ever had a gay experience? I assume not because I doubt you'd want to change after. Trust me, when I was like 14 I wished I was straight and then I met some people who were also gay, I kissed boys, I had sex with boys and now the prospect of being straight is truly disgusting to me. Honestly, even if it is against your religion living a life where you hate what you are is going to do no one any favours.
Knives
solopop
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 02:19:18 AM »

I just can't believe you are actually gay. Like, have you ever had a gay experience?
Yes  I have , but you can choose to believe what you want to believe.  People do not have to like things that they know they cannot change.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
That to me sounds like you have a heterophobia issue. I am not attracted to women, but I'm not disgusted by the "prospect of being straight."  Because it's not a prospect. Nor am I disgusted by straight people.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

It's less to do with religion and more to do with gay culture and my personal experiences.

There isn't a gay culture tho. There are so many different types of gays out there. And heterophobia is not a thing please...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies