Cruz to propose amendment to subject SCOTUS justices to election after 8 years (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:03:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Cruz to propose amendment to subject SCOTUS justices to election after 8 years (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cruz to propose amendment to subject SCOTUS justices to election after 8 years  (Read 3312 times)
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« on: June 28, 2015, 12:19:17 AM »

Attacking "activist judges" is a golden oldie for Republicans right up there with attacking the media. So this is good politics for Cruz. The base want to see some one fighting back and not just giving in, even if the proposals are completely ludicrous. That is why Walker is now backing a constitutional amendment to let states ban the gay marriage. He knows that such a thing has 0% chance of happening but he cant afford to be outflanked by Cruz, Huckabee, Santorum if he wants to win Iowa.

I just hope some interview asks Cruz and/or Walker about the fantasy of how they will get the required large numbers of Democrats to back their new constitutional amendments
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 01:14:23 AM »

Are we going to let someone derail yet another thread?

I am not a mod, but might I suggest we, dunno, maybe stick to the politics of the "2016 U.S. Presidential Election"? Being that this is the " 2016 U.S. Presidential Election" board?

Can't we just ignore the nonsense?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies