See things from the other's perspective (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:31:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  See things from the other's perspective (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: See things from the other's perspective  (Read 2983 times)
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« on: June 29, 2015, 10:11:38 AM »

Seems weirdly patronising. Like he thinks southern men are babies or something.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 09:53:43 AM »

If you're a grown man, and not a whining baby, you should be able to handle this kind of stuff.  

People historically have not responded well to being dispossessed of their culture. It's not an issue of maturity.

When you're culture conflicts with the core values of the country you're living in, its time to re-examine your belief system.

That goes for people here and around the world. If you want to live in a Non-Western Authoritarian state there are plenty of lovely options.

if u dont liek this contree y dont u go liv in norf korea lol
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 01:15:24 PM »

It matters very little who the squashes the freedom of expression; who needs a tyrannical government to block free speech when he has tyrannical corporations subject to the latest whims of boycotting SJWs? Again, I despise the Confederate flag and would never consider flying one or buying one. But that mere fact that I can't buy one is rather Orwellian.

Look at this pile of word vomit.

He's right though. It's his freedom and right to do so if he or she so chooses.

Look, if a conservative wants to become a vegetarian, they'll say, "I won't eat meat". A liberal who wants to become a vegetarian will say, "I WANT MEAT BANNED."

You CANNOT take away OTHER PEOPLES RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS. Period.

In India the conservatives ban meat. In the U.S. however, the banning of meat is a very fringe position, which not even PETA thinks is possible.

Perhaps you should really open your mind and look at things from a less binary "FREEDOM" vs "NO FREEDOM" position?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies