Office of At-Large Senator Kalwejt (Statement) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:02:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of At-Large Senator Kalwejt (Statement) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of At-Large Senator Kalwejt (Statement)  (Read 5231 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« on: July 05, 2015, 02:39:53 PM »

Mr. Kalwejt,
What is your opinion on the Constutional Convention?
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 03:11:19 PM »

Mr. Kalwejt,
What is your opinion on the Constutional Convention?

Due to previous experiences, I'm a bit sceptical. Not because of an idea itself, but because during the previous conventions, there was not enough will to initiate radical changes Atlasia needs. Let's face it: we're stuck in the same cliche repeated all over again, so we shouldn't be surprised so many of our valuable players gets bored or indifferent. That has to stop.

Personally, I'd support going all the way to press the "reset" button and I'll certainly try to raise a serious debate over this if elected. If this is not to be hopefully, there will be real will for change this time and the Convention would work.
Would you consider signing the petition that calls for a Constutional Convention that would reset Atlasia?
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 03:53:34 PM »

Statement

Having took an oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, I have no other choice but to stand on the legal ground, no matter what my misgivings about the state of this game may be. I oppose attempts to violently overthrow the Republic. No good change can come without a legitimacy.
Hear, hear Amen!!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 10:48:27 AM »

I've been thinking about such bill for a some time:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Basically, as I said above, the SoFA would be handling the Census most of the time, only to run elections from time to time. It's totally workable.

As of the Home Secretary, internal affairs, as defined under the DoHA, would be his daily task, since prosecutions are a periodical task, which the Home Secretary could handle himself or designate a special prosecutor. 

What do you think?
Love the idea!!!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 01:50:15 PM »

Congratulations my friend on getting elected.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 02:56:27 PM »

Hold their feet to the fire now and I urge all Atlasians to de register from that game.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2015, 05:03:56 AM »

Hold their feet to the fire now and I urge all Atlasians to de register from that game.

No, I disagree, let's stay there, even registering more of us, and elect a pro-Atlasian MP or two that can be a voice for us there.
That's. Good idea I retract my statement.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies