Southron posters: Have you ever owned any Confederate flag mechandise? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:45:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Southron posters: Have you ever owned any Confederate flag mechandise? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Well?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 41

Author Topic: Southron posters: Have you ever owned any Confederate flag mechandise?  (Read 2271 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: July 01, 2015, 11:50:16 AM »

No. I am not really from the "southern" part of Florida in the cultural sense.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 12:02:52 PM »

I've owned a t-shirt with "Dixie Outfitters" on it.  It was a popular shirt line about a decade ago.  It had a black labrador on the back.   And my parents own Alabama's (the country group) album that has it on it.  But other than that we've never been big on the confederate flag in my area.  I live in Northeast Alabama, and it is way more pro confederate (as a Southern pride thing) than it was during the actual war.   This area was pro Union. 
I remember Dixie Outfitters. Those shirts are still popular in Vero, which is the only "southern" (well, most southern people in Vero are only second generation Floridians) part of Florida that I regularly visit.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies