In hindsight (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:24:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  In hindsight (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Was Clinton's vote for the Iraq war a mistake?
yes

no

undecided

not important

all other answers

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 55

Author Topic: In hindsight  (Read 882 times)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« on: July 01, 2015, 08:33:59 PM »

Roll Eyes

Yes, she has admitted it several times already.  It's not her fault if you don't pay attention. 

I note that she has admitted that this is a mistake, and she shouldn't be pilloried for her vote, in that it was a President putting forth a call for bi-partisan support for a military action against a nation that we had already had one conflict with and which did not like us, in the wake of 9/11.  That would be the vote of a person who had normal intelligence seeking to do what they believed was the right thing.

That being said, there's NOTHING in Hillary Clinton's long record of public life that reflects her as a person of UNCOMMON WISDOM, or UNIQUE ACCOMPLISHMENT.  Bernie Sanders DID get it right from the start, as did a few others.  On what major issue has Hillary been right where others were slow to see her remarkable wisdom?  I can't think of a one.  While I believe that Benghazi has been over-politicized, I see nothing in her management of that matter, or of her entire tenure as Secretary of State that reflects someone who deisplayed insight and proactivity that was remarkable and difference-making.  As a Senator, Amy Kloubachar has done far, far more than Hillary Clinton in a quiet, workmanlike manner and presents competance without baggage.  She's just been there, utilizing her status and her husband's status, but accomplishing little more than voting correctly as a Senator and taking acceptable positions as Secretary of State.  She's not the clown that Michelle Bachmann and Herman Cain are, but she's MEDIOCRE.  Period.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies