Current status of SSM in the holdout states (MAP) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:37:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Current status of SSM in the holdout states (MAP) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Current status of SSM in the holdout states (MAP)  (Read 22543 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: July 02, 2015, 01:35:50 PM »

Kansas should be orange as the state government is still refusing to recognize the issued licenses as valid.

It's a grey area, but the licenses are being issued and as best I can tell, their validity is not being questioned. What is the current bugaboo is that driver license name changes and tax return filings are still in limbo because they're "assessing the situation". I'll consider changing it to orange, however.

I concur with Wulfric. Besides, it'll make the map more interestiing. Tongue
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 09:41:05 PM »

I'm glad there's resistance.
Arkansas has one county clerk currently who is "waiting on word from Above" as to whether she'll issue a SSM license; no one has applied yet in her county. I consider this to be an issue.

I really hope she's referring to her supervisor and not the one and only G oh double D

I hope she's referring to the One and Only God.

?

No I mean the One whose coming back on the White Horse with.... I think Isaiah 66 explains it much better. That would be Jesus.

I have more reason to believe in Santa Claus. And at least Santa Claus doesn't twist his followers into spreading hate and bigotry.

neither does Christ
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 12:19:06 AM »

Jesus shua you sound like a goddam fool. You really do. You're critiquing constitutional law and somersaulting over logic to support a narcissist who won't do her job or allow those she has authority over to do theirs.

You may have trouble keeping up with my line of thought but that's no reason to get nasty.

I'm not being nasty. You sound foolish. Sleep on it and read what you've been saying in the morning.

I haven't had a good night sleep lately so it may be a while before my mind reaches afleitch levels of spontaneous enlightenment.

To succeed that you may need to become the next Rip Van Winkle.

It may require a persistent vegetative state before I come to the conclusion that someone being a narcissist means I should be perfectly ok with jailing them.

dear sir.

our friend Shua is one of the best posters on here for conservative thought. we don't know what you've done with him, but rest assured your clumsy parody failed and we want him safely returned. Oh, the syntax and prose is well aped i'll grant, but did you really think we wouldn't notice the complete lack of smarts in your faux-Shua imitation?

i chortled when you tried to pretend Shua wouldn't understand the difference in the Constitution restraining the actions of a government functionary as opposed to some private pizza shop. but your true failing was pretending he ccouldn't comprehend that contempt of court was punishable by judicial sanctions, and <laugh> the proper remedy for aggrieved gay couples was to <chuckle> "drive to another county".

your jig is up sir. release our dear Shua at once so we can again appriciate his generally strong contributions to the forum, rather than your shameful efforts portraying him as an obstinate blockhead . otherwise i shall be forced to contact the authorities and get a court order! and although Shua would know this of course, it may surprise you to learn that defying said order could result in being jailed for contempt.

#FreeShua
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies