Current status of SSM in the holdout states (MAP) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:09:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Current status of SSM in the holdout states (MAP) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Current status of SSM in the holdout states (MAP)  (Read 22537 times)
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: July 06, 2015, 01:15:47 AM »

I'm glad there's resistance.
Arkansas has one county clerk currently who is "waiting on word from Above" as to whether she'll issue a SSM license; no one has applied yet in her county. I consider this to be an issue.

I really hope she's referring to her supervisor and not the one and only G oh double D

I hope she's referring to the One and Only God.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 01:53:49 AM »

Arkansas has one county clerk currently who is "waiting on word from Above" as to whether she'll issue a SSM license; no one has applied yet in her county. I consider this to be an issue.

I really hope she's referring to her supervisor and not the one and only G oh double D

?

No I mean the One whose coming back on the White Horse with.... I think Isaiah 66 explains it much better. That would be Jesus.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 03:49:34 PM »

Why are you glad there's resistance?

Because he is a dick.

I'm glad for the resistance because it is a righteous one. MLK would stand on my side.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 11:37:40 PM »

Jesus shua you sound like a goddam fool. You really do. You're critiquing constitutional law and somersaulting over logic to support a narcissist who won't do her job or allow those she has authority over to do theirs.

You may have trouble keeping up with my line of thought but that's no reason to get nasty.

I'm not being nasty. You sound foolish. Sleep on it and read what you've been saying in the morning.

I haven't had a good night sleep lately so it may be a while before my mind reaches afleitch levels of spontaneous enlightenment.

To succeed that you may need to become the next Rip Van Winkle.

It may require a persistent vegetative state before I come to the conclusion that someone being a narcissist means I should be perfectly ok with jailing them.

She isn't being jailed for being a narcissist, she is being jailed for breaking the law and failing to comply with a direct court order.

She actually is upholding the Constitution of Kentucky which bans gay marriage. The Federal courts have no jurisdiction on the marriage issue plain and simple. She's upholding the law not breaking it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies