Is it time to end Atlasia? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:04:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Is it time to end Atlasia? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Vote!
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 69

Author Topic: Is it time to end Atlasia?  (Read 5127 times)
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« on: July 03, 2015, 06:15:58 PM »

Self-explanatory. Go.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 06:19:44 PM »

It's beyond embarrassing how inactive the "government" has become and how uncontested most elections are. As TNF pointed out, there are 2 candidates for 4 positions in the Midwest, and the only people who have voted are the 2 candidates themselves.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 06:22:30 PM »

In its current form? Absolutely. I have advocated as much for years: this is the meaning of reality or nothing.

Exactly. We could start another small fantasy election game on this forum so it's not like people would have no venue to play something like this again.

The current game is dead beyond hope.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 11:03:32 PM »

On another note, I'm just trying to figure out who Leinad was in his last Atlasian life

Yes, it's hilariously obvious he is a sock. To the point that he has basically openly admitted it.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2015, 01:03:08 PM »

barring a reboot/convention/whatever i think a dissolution of the current parties would help raise activity

That's a cosmetic change though and won't affect the fundamentals of the game one bit. I imagine within a few weeks, everyone will be back in the same cliques or whatever.

As for a reboot or convention, that's politically unfeasible as long as you have the "regional rights" and reactionaries in this game. The best way forward is to give the game a dignified death after eleven long years and start afresh on a smaller scale with more focus on what actually makes this game fun.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies