Is it time to end Atlasia? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:03:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Is it time to end Atlasia? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Vote!
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 69

Author Topic: Is it time to end Atlasia?  (Read 5098 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« on: July 03, 2015, 07:06:32 PM »

Yes, it's time. Whether that means another game or a reset is another thing, but current Atlasia is getting more and more dull and even pointless at times.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 07:33:45 PM »

Yes, it's time. Whether that means another game or a reset is another thing, but current Atlasia is getting more and more dull and even pointless at times.

I never thought I'd see the day that you and I agreed on something. Fitting that it should be shrinking Atlasia to the size that it can be drowned in a bathtub.

Well, we also tend to agree on supporting Palestine against Israel, but I can't deny it's not a bit bizarre.

Atlasia has the distinction of being a game that managed to last eleven years, a fantastic record by any measure. But that certainly doesn't mean the game should last forever, and it's not like we can clearly see light at the end of the tunnel.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies