Atlasians United For A Constitutional Convention
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:39:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlasians United For A Constitutional Convention  (Read 2550 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 04, 2015, 07:59:52 PM »
« edited: July 05, 2015, 07:54:19 AM by Classic Conservative »

General Secretary Classic Conservative(F-TX)
                              Director of Grassroots Operations Senator Cris(RC-KS)

Nyman, Atlasia
July 4th, 2015
     Today, Classic Conservative leader of the AUCC addressed a crowd of over 5,500 Atlasians who support a Constutional Convention. Here are a few remarks from Classic Conservative's Speech "Today, we have come to our nations capital, Nyman. We come here to support a Constutional Convention. To fix the broken system of Atlasia. Atlasia has had a good run, but our luck has run out. Atlasia is sadly dead. We must reform it, with a brand new constitution, that will restart the game from scratch. The reason we're in this mess is constant bickering and name calling. We also have done everything that we could do, all that will happen is us going downhill from now on. We've created hundreds of laws, solved many problems and created new systems to help Atlasians. We need a total restart, create a new nation with new laws and a brand new constitution. Together with your help this can and will happen.
Thank You and God Bless"

Also if you want the Assistant National Secretary position or another position please PM me.

Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 09:39:37 AM »

Atlasians United For A Constutional Convention
                             Director of Grassroots Support Cris(CR-KS)

Today, in The Great State of Kansas Classic Conservative leader of AUCC, held a town hall meeting with Senator Cris who is their Director of Grassroots Support at the Civic Renewal Party State Headquarters in Kansas. Classic Conservative noted in his speech "Our movement which is supported on both sides of the aisle and prominent politicians like our President to newer politicians like myself." Later, he said "Atlasians want change and with your help change will happen." A woman who later identified herself as Elisabeth Hoeffler, a Civic Renewal activist asked Classic Conservative a question saying "Will you make sure I will be able to keep my rights in the new Constution. He replied saying "I will do all in my power to make sure that the delegates to the Convention will protect all Atlasians rights."
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 01:39:46 PM »

Atlasians United For A Constutional Convention
                     General Secertary Classic Conservative(F-TX)
                     Director of Grassroots Operations Cris(CR-KS)

July 5, 2015
Caribou, Maine
     Earlier this morning, Classic Conservative, General Secertary of AUCC, held a rally at the Maine Labour Party Headquarters in Augusta. Classic Conservative said in his speech today "Most of us here are from different parties, we have Labourites, Civic Renewalist, Federalists and we even have around 100 Transcendalist Democrats. But, we all have one message, that message is to fix our broken government. I've said this before we must reform it, the only possible way is a Constitutional Convention. Today, Cranberry, a man I respect very much introduce his plan for a Constutional Admendment, that gets rid of our current Constution. With all due respect, that isn't going to pass the people. We want radical change out of our current Constution, not just a few minor changes. But, radical change, I will make sure till my dying breath that, that happens.
Later Today:
Classic Conservative visits Cheesewiz and Houston Texas
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 12:28:57 PM »

Atlasians United for A Constitutional Convention
Director of Grassroots Operations Cris(CR-TX)
July 7, 2015
Brooklyn, New York
  Today, The Civic Renewal Immigrant Society publicly came out and endorsed AUCC. The chairman of CRIC, Joseph Gaz an immigrant from Ethopia who after moving here with his family became a major player in the Civic Renewal Party. Gaz said in his speech this afternoon "The Executive Council of CRIC, decided unamiously to endorse AUCC, after reading the editorial published in Speaker Truman's Paper, The Mideast Record Courier by Classic Conservative and Senator Cris, we encourage all Atlasians to sign the petition and read the editorial." Later on in the press conference, Deputy Chairwoman Abdullaha Mimeriz-Sjou an immigrant from Saudi Arabia spoke and she was followed by Father Mikael Goryboich an immigrant from Slovenia, Ricardo Ortuega an immigrant from Saġ Pauolo, Brazil and Rabbi Ben Moshe Canaan an immigrant from The United Kingdom.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 04:39:22 PM »

July 8, 2015
AUCC Headquarters Chessewhiz,

Classic Conservative is holding a press conference right now, let's listen in. "Atlasians, we have come to a time where our country matters more than anything else. The Senate at this moment is debating an admendement to our Constitution that would get rid of the current Constitution, which is our third in 11 short years. A dissoultion admendment is not the way to work, the only way to change our nation is through a Constitutional Convention. A Constitutional Convention is the only fessiable way that would work with the support of the people. We, cannot legislate our way out of this mess, we must do it through the people. That's why I am asking all Atlasians to come with me to Nyman from July 9-12 and protest for a non legislated way for the problem. It doesn't matter if you're a member of the Federalists Labour, The People, A New Starter, Civic Renewalist or a Democratic Republican, if you care about change and not destroying our nation, come and join us in Nyman. Hope, to see you there. Thank you and Dave Bless!!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2015, 09:09:09 PM »

Classic Conservative, announced this evening after landing in Nyman this evening that the schedule will be announced in the early morning of what will happen, that the executive council has already decided and just need to make final details. They announced though that major speeches will be made by large politicians who want a more reformed better Atlasia. They also announced a few people who will show up at the event and make a speech.

Senator Cris(CR-KS)
Leinad(F-GA)
Speaker Harry S. Truman(TPP-IN)
Former President Lumine(CR-OH)

Classic Conservative, also has announced that 1.8 million Mideastern, 2.3 million Northeastern, 900,000 Pacificans 3.0 million Southerns and 1.7 million Midwesterns
He also announced that many famous Atlasians from both sides of the aisle are coming including:
Sarah Jessica Parker, actress
Kacy Catanzaro, Atlasian Ninga Warrior contestant
Glenn Beck, Federalist Talk Show Host
David Barton, pastor and vice chairman of the AUCC Chapter in Texas
Bill Clinton, last full serving American President
Taylor Swift: Pop Star

The Civic Renewal Chairman of all Atlasian States and Territories, Federalist Party Chairpeople of Mississippi, Maine, Nunavut, Puerto Rico, Indiana, Alaska and Texas, Labour Chairperson of Wyoming and Ohio, People's Chairpeople in Indiana, New York, Rhode Island, Ontario, Quebec and Alberta.

Schedule to come tommorrow.

Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2015, 12:25:46 AM »

Ah.... I don't know what this "America" you're talking about is?

Also - bit problematic to use right-wing loony imagery for what is essentially the majority opinion.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2015, 04:18:25 AM »

The petition is open to ALL Atlasians, of all parties.
It was signed by members of Labor Party, by Federalists, by TPPers, by New Start members, by members of Civic Renewal and it's open to all Atlasians. This is not a "battle of the centre-right", it's a battle of all Atlasians of all political ideologies.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2015, 07:34:20 AM »

Also - bit problematic to use right-wing loony imagery for what is essentially the majority opinion.
For the first part the former Republic

And for the second, the petition is open to every single Atlasian regardless of party. And here the person in the image isn't a "right-wing loony"
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2015, 08:59:32 AM »

Oh wow look, a public campaign for something. Smiley

OF course if people are worried about the Ted Cruz imagery, they could always create another organization pushing for the same purposes (ConCon) with like say Blair (hint, hint Tongue) imager or maybe Truman (hint hint) imagery instead. Wink

This is in no way an attempt to trick more Atlasians into public campaigning. Wink

North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2015, 09:01:42 AM »

Frankly, I would rather him have Ted Cruz then use some ugly pic with an image of MA or TX superimposed over a human body Griffin style, talking into a microphone. One good thing about Atlasia, is that such 2012/2013 era avatarism is dead and buried and I am dancing on its grave. Sorry Griffin. Tongue
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2015, 09:40:09 PM »

For the first part the former Republic

And for the second, the petition is open to every single Atlasian regardless of party. And here the person in the image isn't a "right-wing loony"

You and I clearly have different views of Ted Cruz.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2015, 09:49:46 PM »

If the person in question (me, you, whoever) agrees with the person, they're sensible. If they don't, they're a looney. That's basically all it comes down to.

In this case, it's Classic Conservative using Cruz as representative of himself. Nothing to dwell on.
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2015, 10:09:00 PM »

If the person in question (me, you, whoever) agrees with the person, they're sensible. If they don't, they're a looney. That's basically all it comes down to.

In this case, it's Classic Conservative using Cruz as representative of himself. Nothing to dwell on.

I think you're taking me a little too literally.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2015, 12:12:00 AM »

I think you're taking me a little too literally.

Not surprised, I often do that. I'm a little unsure how loony can be figurative, but I'd rather not derail the thread.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2015, 05:24:24 PM »

Leinad's Speech on the Constitutional Convention

Southern Legislature candidate Leinad took a day off campaigning to address a crowd at Nyman today regarding the Constitutional Convention.

Nyman, Atlasia

Fellow Atlasians, we all know our current situation isn't ideal, and we all want to do something. But the choice isn't whether we fix it or not, the choice is how we fix it. Do we listen to those who want to kill Atlasia, or do we work together to try and solve our problems?

Will it be easy? No, it won't be. But it shouldn't be easy to enact large, sweeping changes. There's a reason why our founders made it hard, so that we can only make changes with consent of the governed. And that's a good thing; I believe that all power is derived from the rights of the individual, and that the constitution shouldn't be changed unless a consensus agrees on it.

But I think we can find a consensus, because we all agree on some key things: that Atlasia is flawed, and we need to make it better. The best way to do that is a Constitutional Convention.

Pessimism about the magnitude of the change is unfounded. If you truly want radical change, why would you support either the status quo or dissolution over moderate change? And if the Atlasian people decide in favor of more moderate change and against more radical change, that is what we should have. No matter how bored a certain elite is, it doesn't supersede the will of the people. This dissolution-or-bust attitude doesn't do anything but keep us from real positive change.

Being against a Constitutional Convention because you're afraid the outcome may not agree with your prefered outcome is undemocratic. If we want reforms to the system, we should sign the petition and, when we have the Convention, campaign for our prefered course of action. If it doesn't pass, that's democracy! If a plan doesn't have enough widespread support, it shouldn't pass.

Saying that it's a choice between the status quo, dissolution, or whatever specific reform someone may want is a blatant fallacy. I'm not for the status quo, I'm for sensible solutions that we can all get behind.

I'm for a better Atlasia, so I'm for the Constitutional Convention!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2015, 07:25:05 PM »

Atlasians United for a Constitutional Convention
General Secretary Classic Conservative(F-OR)
Director of Grassroots Operations Criss(CR-KS

AP- Nyman
       Today in a stunning victory speech General Secretary Classic Conservative held a major rally with over 500,000 in attendance at The Nyman Convention Center. Many wonderful speeches were also given out by the following:
Governor Windjammer of the Mideast
Senator Lumine of the Pacific
Speaker Cris of the Midwest
Governor Pikachu of the Northeast
Former Senator Clarence of the South
    To celebrate the night the following happened

Followed by this scene at the Nyman Soccer Stadium where Pop Star Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Philip Phillips and Neil Diamond

For those who are wanting to read Classic Conservative's remarks here they are!

"I must finally say today is a great day to be an Atlasian!! We have finally one and I am so happy, we have changed finally changed Atlasia. Our nation will now be again the shining city on the hill that it used to. This all started about 2 months ago when the former Governor of the Midwest TNF, wrote this game is going to s**t, then I started a petition, I'd like to thank each and every one of you who signed it and campaigned for it. I'd really like to thank my good friend Senator Cris who has been through this since Day 1 fighting even harder than I did. Atlasia is know a better place than it was yesterday and it will be even a brighter one tomorrow and the next day. Now let's go celebrate our great success. Thank You all for fighting with me and God Bless You and God Bless Atlasia."
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2015, 10:13:33 PM »

Classic Conservative, I do not mean to rain on your parade, but there is no convention center in the world that will hold 500,000 people.

Perhaps you mean 50,000.

Anyway, congratulations.

Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2015, 07:13:45 AM »

Classic Conservative, I do not mean to rain on your parade, but there is no convention center in the world that will hold 500,000 people.

Perhaps you mean 50,000.

Anyway, congratulations.

I meant 50,000 people with another 100,000 at he concert, and hundreds of thousands at the firework spectacular.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2015, 05:28:45 AM »

Atlasians United for a Constitutional Convention
General Secretary Classic Conservative(F-OR)

Today Atlasians United for a Constitutional Convention is endorsing and fully supporting the NO campaign in the Northeast. We ask all Atlasians to vote no.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2016, 07:03:51 PM »

We Have Won My Friends!!!
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2016, 07:12:59 PM »
« Edited: May 21, 2016, 07:15:27 PM by Ted Bessell, Bass God of the West »

Well, congratulations. You seem to have become a historical figure.

North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2016, 03:36:44 AM »

Congrats Classic and Cris and like a dozen other people as well! Smiley
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies