Hillary faces protests @ NH rally & keeps reporters behind a rope
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:04:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary faces protests @ NH rally & keeps reporters behind a rope
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Hillary faces protests @ NH rally & keeps reporters behind a rope  (Read 4992 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 05, 2015, 12:08:15 PM »

Hillaryous ! She's going down the road of 2007-08 ... Smiley

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 12:15:56 PM »
« Edited: July 05, 2015, 01:40:55 PM by Eraserhead »

Those protesters sound like Republicans unfortunately. Even as an anti-Clinton Democrat, I couldn't care less about this Benghazi nonsense. Nobody who isn't insane does at this point.
Mehmentum
Icefire9
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 12:27:09 PM »

So a handful of Republicans protesting Clinton means her campaign is in trouble?  Some people need a reality check.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 12:30:22 PM »
« Edited: July 05, 2015, 12:33:14 PM by dudeabides »

Those protesters sound like Republicans unfortunately. Even as anti-Clinton Democrat, I couldn't care less about this Benghazi nonsense. Nobody who isn't insane does at this point.

Clearly, there was an intelligence failure in Libya. Four Americans were murdered, I think you'd have to be some kind of sick sociopath not to care about that. The truth is, we don't know exactly what happened, but we do know that Hillary Clinton lied about it.

Hillary Clinton is highly unqualified to be President of the United States. Be it the situation in Libya and how she handled that, her Russian reset, and her vote against funding our troops in combat while a U.S. Senator, Hillary Clinton has consistently shown poor judgement in foreign affairs.

So a handful of Republicans protesting Clinton means her campaign is in trouble?  Some people need a reality check.

Hillary Clinton's primary campaign is not in trouble. The Democratic Party is willing to ignore the Clinton scandals, her lack of judgement in foreign affairs, and her votes against the economic interests of everyday Americans while a U.S. Senator. The media is willing to overlook these issues as well.

The choice for Republicans is going to determine if Hillary Clinton wins in 2016.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 12:38:25 PM »

Hillaryous ! She's going down the road of 2007-08 ... Smiley

The childish celebrating of the anti-Hillary nuts is more obsessive and childish than anything the pro-Hillary nuts post.
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2015, 12:42:15 PM »

Those protesters sound like Republicans unfortunately. Even as anti-Clinton Democrat, I couldn't care less about this Benghazi nonsense. Nobody who isn't insane does at this point.

Clearly, there was an intelligence failure in Libya. Four Americans were murdered, I think you'd have to be some kind of sick sociopath not to care about that. The truth is, we don't know exactly what happened, but we do know that Hillary Clinton lied about it.

Hillary Clinton is highly unqualified to be President of the United States. Be it the situation in Libya and how she handled that, her Russian reset, and her vote against funding our troops in combat while a U.S. Senator, Hillary Clinton has consistently shown poor judgement in foreign affairs.

Hillary Clinton's primary campaign is not in trouble. The Democratic Party is willing to ignore the Clinton scandals, her lack of judgement in foreign affairs, and her votes against the economic interests of everyday Americans while a U.S. Senator. The media is willing to overlook these issues as well.

The choice for Republicans is going to determine if Hillary Clinton wins in 2016.

I know you get to conveniently hide behind the veil of "we'll never know what happened!" which allows you allege bad things happened without acting saying what the bad things are. Really though, what do you imagine Clinton did? Do you think she organized those guys deaths? Do you think she wanted them to die? That's insane person talk, go to a mental institution. Or are you saying she "should have known"? I mean, I guess, but you can say the same thing about Bush and 9/11.
Gallium
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2015, 12:42:54 PM »

Pretty low for protestors to disrupt a July 4 parade tbh. Equally low for Hillary haters to get all excited by it.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2015, 01:08:32 PM »

jao
whanztastic
Rookie

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2015, 01:22:11 PM »

She wants to interact with voters directly without the press yelling things? How terrible.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2015, 01:38:45 PM »

I know you get to conveniently hide behind the veil of "we'll never know what happened!" which allows you allege bad things happened without acting saying what the bad things are. Really though, what do you imagine Clinton did? Do you think she organized those guys deaths? Do you think she wanted them to die? That's insane person talk, go to a mental institution. Or are you saying she "should have known"? I mean, I guess, but you can say the same thing about Bush and 9/11.

We'll never know what happened because Secretary Clinton has not allowed us to know what really happened. Days after the attack, she acknowledged that we didn't know what happened. Yet, she then told congress that it wouldn't make a difference what happened. Secretary Clinton's unwillingness to find out what happened either stems from laziness, or a cover-up. Either she didn't know what happened and didn't want to find out, or she did know and decided to cover it up. Either way, it shows that she does not have the judgement to lead this country because we have to learn from the past, and this instance was tragic - we lost 4 American lives at the hands of terrorists. Your Bush analogy makes absolutely no sense because we did find out what happened and the President established a commission to further research it and find answers.

Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2015, 01:49:12 PM »

We'll never know what happened because Secretary Clinton has not allowed us to know what really happened. Days after the attack, she acknowledged that we didn't know what happened. Yet, she then told congress that it wouldn't make a difference what happened. Secretary Clinton's unwillingness to find out what happened either stems from laziness, or a cover-up. Either she didn't know what happened and didn't want to find out, or she did know and decided to cover it up. Either way, it shows that she does not have the judgement to lead this country because we have to learn from the past, and this instance was tragic - we lost 4 American lives at the hands of terrorists. Your Bush analogy makes absolutely no sense because we did find out what happened and the President established a commission to further research it and find answers.

Wow...I'm actually agreeing with dudeabides here.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2015, 01:51:57 PM »

We'll never know what happened because Secretary Clinton has not allowed us to know what really happened.

That's not true. GOP just keeps rejecting the conclusion because they don't like it.

Days after the attack, she acknowledged that we didn't know what happened. Yet, she then told congress that it wouldn't make a difference what happened.

How are these two statements contradicting at all? If a tree branch falls on your car in the middle of the night and breaks the windshield, you can still repair the windshield without never knowing what cause the branch to fall or investigating it further.

Secretary Clinton's unwillingness to find out what happened either stems from laziness, or a cover-up.

The GOP Congress has has been far from lazy studying Benghazi and still haven't found out anything new. The GOP Congress hasn't found a coverup either. In order to accept your premise as true, you have to call these people inept and therefore unfit to lead as well.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2015, 02:03:01 PM »

The true disrespect of the 4 Americans who died is the Republicans now 3 going on 4 years of show trials trying to get a political conviction out of them. All four of these people knew the risks of their jobs. They took brave oaths to represent the United States in a dangerous situation and paid the price they knew they might face.  You don't go to Libya in 2012 without expecting to see some sh**t.

While we don't know the who-gives-a-sh**t facts about their killers, we do know that they were all working diligently to the end destroying classified documents all with the knowledge they were probably going to die that night. That should tell you all you need to know about the situation. These people were not lamenting failed leadership of the State Department. They were just doing their jobs.

The perhaps worst part is the parading around their emotionally distraught family members for political gains. Family members of people who to these oaths are not the same as the people who took these oaths. They never understood or accepted the risk of the situation.

Sean Smith's mother, Patricia, on the FOX News circuit is especially bad. All I needed was to watch one interview of her to know that the woman needed counseling from a mental health professional not "answers" from Hillary Clinton. Yet nobody on the right who is supposedly caring so much about Benghazi is offering that to the victims families.  What a joke.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2015, 02:07:41 PM »

Ok, your pissed 4 American's died in an Attack on building in Libya.  Where was your outrage when 2 American's, and over 70 others where killed in the Bush Administration.  Or how about when Over 220 where killed in 5 Attacks in the Clinton Administration.  People die in Attacks on diplomatic compounds.  Attacks have happened in every presidency since Johnson.  It's going to happen.  Dancing on the graves of these men for a political attack, that is what is shameful, that is what will be remembered by history, not there deaths..
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2015, 02:26:34 PM »

dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2015, 05:42:24 PM »

We'll never know what happened because Secretary Clinton has not allowed us to know what really happened.

That's not true. GOP just keeps rejecting the conclusion because they don't like it.

Days after the attack, she acknowledged that we didn't know what happened. Yet, she then told congress that it wouldn't make a difference what happened.

How are these two statements contradicting at all? If a tree branch falls on your car in the middle of the night and breaks the windshield, you can still repair the windshield without never knowing what cause the branch to fall or investigating it further.

Secretary Clinton's unwillingness to find out what happened either stems from laziness, or a cover-up.

The GOP Congress has has been far from lazy studying Benghazi and still haven't found out anything new. The GOP Congress hasn't found a coverup either. In order to accept your premise as true, you have to call these people inept and therefore unfit to lead as well.

The reason Trey Gowdy and others have questioned what happened in Benghazi is because Secretary Clinton has not been cooperative as it relates to telling them what she knew or didn't know. Again, when pressed on the issue, she said that it wouldn't make a difference.

If she first acknowledged that she didn't know what happened and then said it didn't matter, then it sounds as if she doesn't care. Her unwillingness to give a clear answer to a simple question shows she either doesn't care or has something to hide.

Ok, your pissed 4 American's died in an Attack on building in Libya.  Where was your outrage when 2 American's, and over 70 others where killed in the Bush Administration.  Or how about when Over 220 where killed in 5 Attacks in the Clinton Administration.  People die in Attacks on diplomatic compounds.  Attacks have happened in every presidency since Johnson.  It's going to happen.  Dancing on the graves of these men for a political attack, that is what is shameful, that is what will be remembered by history, not there deaths..

Nobody is politicizing the horrible tragedy that happened in Benghazi. What Trey Gowdy and others have sought to do is get to the bottom of what happened. We have to know exactly what happened to better keep our nation and our diplomats safe and punish those who were responsible. The only people who politicized the tragedy was the Obama administration because the horrific events took place two months before a close presidential election. Any loss of innocent human life is tragic and politics is the furthest thing on the mind's of the families of the fallen and the American public.

The true disrespect of the 4 Americans who died is the Republicans now 3 going on 4 years of show trials trying to get a political conviction out of them. All four of these people knew the risks of their jobs. They took brave oaths to represent the United States in a dangerous situation and paid the price they knew they might face.  You don't go to Libya in 2012 without expecting to see some sh**t.

While we don't know the who-gives-a-sh**t facts about their killers, we do know that they were all working diligently to the end destroying classified documents all with the knowledge they were probably going to die that night. That should tell you all you need to know about the situation. These people were not lamenting failed leadership of the State Department. They were just doing their jobs.

The perhaps worst part is the parading around their emotionally distraught family members for political gains. Family members of people who to these oaths are not the same as the people who took these oaths. They never understood or accepted the risk of the situation.

Sean Smith's mother, Patricia, on the FOX News circuit is especially bad. All I needed was to watch one interview of her to know that the woman needed counseling from a mental health professional not "answers" from Hillary Clinton. Yet nobody on the right who is supposedly caring so much about Benghazi is offering that to the victims families.  What a joke.

Your completely missing the point. The disgrace is that we don't have answers not only for closure for the family and friends of the fallen, but to punish those responsible and make our nation and diplomats safer.

I get that Republicans made a political game out of Monica Lewinsky. Republicans went on a wild goose chase in 1998 and destroyed chances of medicare reform for political gain, and it just made Bill Clinton more popular. But be it Vince Foster, Bill Clinton steering business to Hillary Clinton's law firm in Arkansas, foreign campaign contributions in 1996, email-gate, or Benghazi, the main stream media and the Democratic Party have consistently given the Clinton's a free pass, it's time to hold them accountable for their corruption.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2015, 05:46:06 PM »

I hope whoever yelled carpetbagger didn't vote for Scott Brown.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2015, 05:47:54 PM »

I actually knew this crap posted was started by Tender before I even saw who started it. Why are you posting about a Tea Partier spewing right wing garbage ? You're anti Hillary true leftist insanity is becoming a self parody.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2015, 06:05:33 PM »
« Edited: July 05, 2015, 06:09:59 PM by King »

The reason Trey Gowdy and others have questioned what happened in Benghazi is because Secretary Clinton has not been cooperative as it relates to telling them what she knew or didn't know. Again, when pressed on the issue, she said that it wouldn't make a difference.

But see that's already going off the rails. Finding out what Secretary Clinton knows has nothing to do with finding out what happened. What happened = the actions of the terrorists, the actions of the dead officials, the actions of security personnel, the actions of midlevel management making decisions at each moment. Actions, actions, actions.

You want to find out what the person at the top of the State department knows either to paint her as evil or stupid. It's a completely political farce. Keep in mind the first Benghazi questions were 100% directed at Obama. It didn't become Hillary Clinton until 11/7/2012.

Nothing the GOP Congress is doing would be admissible in the court of law.

Your completely missing the point. The disgrace is that we don't have answers not only for closure for the family and friends of the fallen, but to punish those responsible and make our nation and diplomats safer.

We do have answers. We have captured suspects. We have four people who signed up for a dangerous job in a hostile situation with limited security resources took the risk and lost that bet. Their families need to understand it and move past it. The GOP isn't letting them do so by giving them false hope there is more to it. There isn't.
Mister Mets
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2015, 06:10:03 PM »

The protests aren't that serious, but the rope thing is weird.
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2015, 07:32:14 PM »

Tender, please tell me you're parodying True Leftist Bernie supporters and aren't actually one of them
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2015, 07:49:57 PM »

But see that's already going off the rails. Finding out what Secretary Clinton knows has nothing to do with finding out what happened. What happened = the actions of the terrorists, the actions of the dead officials, the actions of security personnel, the actions of midlevel management making decisions at each moment. Actions, actions, actions.

You want to find out what the person at the top of the State department knows either to paint her as evil or stupid. It's a completely political farce. Keep in mind the first Benghazi questions were 100% directed at Obama. It didn't become Hillary Clinton until 11/7/2012.

We do have answers. We have captured suspects. We have four people who signed up for a dangerous job in a hostile situation with limited security resources took the risk and lost that bet. Their families need to understand it and move past it. The GOP isn't letting them do so by giving them false hope there is more to it. There isn't.

We need to find out what the state department knew or didn't know, and Hillary Clinton spent four years as Secretary of State. Republicans are not giving them false hope, they are trying to give America answers and to protect our nation.

Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2015, 08:05:52 PM »

How dare they protest the Inevitable One?  The Nerve!

And how dare the press think they can actually stand in front of the Inevitable One and ask her a question?
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2015, 11:49:47 AM »

We need to find out what the state department knew or didn't know, and Hillary Clinton spent four years as Secretary of State. Republicans are not giving them false hope, they are trying to give America answers and to protect our nation.

I'd really love to know why all the terrorist attacks (including 9/11) that happened during the Bush Years didn't receive over 7 different congressional investigations, including investigations after the Senate releases a report on the matter.
bedstuy
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.16, S: -4.35

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2015, 12:04:43 PM »

If you take conspiracy theories about Benghazi or Vince Foster seriously, you're a crazy Republican hack.  You're just embarrassing yourselves.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies