Clinton campaign worried about Sanders, believe he's a real threat (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:22:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton campaign worried about Sanders, believe he's a real threat (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton campaign worried about Sanders, believe he's a real threat  (Read 5541 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: July 06, 2015, 06:03:08 PM »

They'd be dumb not to be at all concerned.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 06:29:59 AM »
« Edited: July 07, 2015, 06:31:38 PM by Eraserhead »

Anyway, part of this is about setting expectations. The Clinton people know that there's a good chance that she could perform poorly in Iowa and New Hampshire so look for them to start downplaying those states unless they became certain about achieving strong victories in both of them.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 06:35:45 PM »

I hope all these Sanders supporters are happy when a Republican wins and Ruth Ginsberg is found keeled over on the floor of her office and the Republicans get to choose the next Supreme Court Justice so that they and some other little toad on Daily Kos gets to feel good and self-righteous about themselves.

Pathetic and disgusting. But whatever it takes for the True Leftists of Atlas to feel good about themselves, the jackasses.

Hey, don't worry. I called this in just for you:

Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 04:20:07 PM »

Hey, don't worry. I called this in just for you:

I hope you think that's funny if the ACA is repealed and a human being in America who would've benefited from the subsidies doesn't have health insurance and goes bankrupt from having to go to the emergency room.

But that's probably fine by you if you get to make your snobby little "point" by being the "real deal" at the expense of the American people.

Okay, I'll be sure to cast my vote based on a bunch of ridiculous "what if" scenarios rather than vote for the person who actually holds more positions I agree with.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies