Clinton campaign worried about Sanders, believe he's a real threat (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:27:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton campaign worried about Sanders, believe he's a real threat (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton campaign worried about Sanders, believe he's a real threat  (Read 5552 times)
Cory
YaBB God

« on: July 06, 2015, 04:48:35 PM »

They're probably just saying that in public to not look too overconfident.
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 04:49:09 PM »

I hope all these Sanders supporters are happy when a Republican wins and Ruth Ginsberg is found keeled over on the floor of her office and the Republicans get to choose the next Supreme Court Justice so that they and some other little toad on Daily Kos gets to feel good and self-righteous about themselves.

Pathetic and disgusting. But whatever it takes for the True Leftists of Atlas to feel good about themselves, the jackasses.
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 12:14:49 AM »

Hey, don't worry. I called this in just for you:

I hope you think that's funny if the ACA is repealed and a human being in America who would've benefited from the subsidies doesn't have health insurance and goes bankrupt from having to go to the emergency room.

But that's probably fine by you if you get to make your snobby little "point" by being the "real deal" at the expense of the American people.
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 01:35:52 PM »

I'm old enough to remember Hillary arguing Obama would lose the election if nominated.

So am I, but you can't be serious in comparing the two.
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 07:21:22 PM »

So "the debate" is more important than 17 million people having health insurance?

Yes, that's how these people really think. They are wildly unrealistic and living an a bubble of their own.

Voting for Bernie Sanders is fine and well, but actually nominating him would be an unmitigated disaster and it's foolish to deny it. It's hardly a "convoluted and contrived hypothetical".
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2015, 12:44:38 PM »

Gee, things went so well with the "more electable" nominee in 1984.

You really think Gary Hart would've done much better?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies