MissCatholic vs AuH20
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:46:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  MissCatholic vs AuH20
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Who would you vote for
MissCatholic (south dakota)

Auh2 (virginia)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 59

Author Topic: MissCatholic vs AuH20  (Read 7472 times)
MissCatholic

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 06, 2005, 12:39:02 PM »

This guy has a real problem with me. maybe its because i`m religious and a democrat. you can be both i thought.

but my stances on issues.

Iraq war - yes it was right to go.
North Korea- two nation talks must return as china and russia cant be bothered to sort out americas problem.
Al-Queda - more money needs to be given to the troops and if we have to go into pakistan to get them then so be it.
Europe - we have to establish relations with old europe not just for the good of america but for the stability of the world.
Education - bush has failed to fund it. needs looking at.
Social Security - personal accounts must be removed. but we must solve the sovency issue.
Healthcare- all people have the right to have healthcare. it is in complete crisis.
Economy - wall street must be clean and CEOS must not be allowed to walk away with 120m when going bankrupt.

SOCIAL ISSUES
Death Penalty - absolutely for child molesters.
Abortion- abortion is a sin.
Gay Marriage - it is wrong and should remian illegal.
Gay Adoption - gays should adopt as they provide a loving home.
Guns - yes. people in rural areas cant rely on the police to protect them from renegades.
Environment - anwar was right to be passed and we need to find more alternative ways to consume energy.
Common Prayer in Schools - why not? if your school and your children can agree on the principle why shouldnt faith schools be allowed to pracitice the bible.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2005, 01:38:05 PM »

There's no chance I'd vote for AuH20.

You seem like a very partisan Democrat, but your stances on social issues aren't close to mine. It'd depend on how the election was shaping up, if it's close I'd go with MissCatholic, otherwise Green.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2005, 01:49:58 PM »

You, MissCatholic, are the lesser of two evils.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2005, 01:59:52 PM »

Virtually anybody would be the lesser of two evils against AuH2O so duh.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2005, 02:02:20 PM »

Both libertarian leaning.

I'd vote MissCatholic as the lesser of two evils.
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2005, 02:06:27 PM »

MissCatholic is libertarian? Hahahaha.
○∙◄☻„tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2005, 02:07:23 PM »

MissCatholic is libertarian? Hahahaha.

Scary, I seem to be agreeing with Phillip some lately.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2005, 02:16:09 PM »

How the hell is MissCatholic libertarian?

Look at her issue stances, she's a populist.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2005, 03:03:08 PM »

Ah, I see.  I guess I was mistaken by the fact she joined the liberatarian party on the fantasy election board.

Now that I look at her positions, yes I'd give her full support.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2005, 03:09:13 PM »

"She" is also Nomorelies.  The newer members might not remember that blast from the past.   I don't really care who he pretends to be but I would prefer that he change his avatar name- as he is not a Catholic nor a Miss.

Consistency or lack thereof is the dead giveaway.  I did not want to make baseless allegations so I actually read most of her posts.  Apparently, Miss is a Polish immigrant from South Dakota who follows English football and elections and speaks with English sayings. "She" was also for abortion and against it.  For gun control and against it.  The problem is that Nomo in his charade does not have a fully realized character and forgot what he was pretending to be day to day.  I will give Phillip credit because he sniffed this one out like 3 weeks ago.

Nomo change your avatar name.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2005, 03:15:49 PM »

Wasn't Nomo supposed to have some book published abotu a young conservative couple from Colorado or something-or-other?
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2005, 03:21:17 PM »

Wasn't Nomo supposed to have some book published abotu a young conservative couple from Colorado or something-or-other?

Yeah.  He also was also booked on O'Reilly, was a Vietnam veteran from Florida and had another alias IIRC.   

I just don't like his character choice this time. You can't be a fully realized character if you are "pro abortion" on April 11th and then shift back to a pro life Catholic character soon thereafter.  Plot holes abound.
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2005, 03:25:46 PM »

Yeah.  He also was also booked on O'Reilly, was a Vietnam veteran from Florida and had another alias IIRC.

LOL, you've got to give him credit for creativity.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2005, 01:00:14 AM »

Vote AuH20 to go forward not back.
MissCatholic

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2005, 04:43:01 AM »

is it coz i`m a girl that you dont like my views? would you like me to return to the kitchen and do the washing up, ironing, cooking and do the cleaning while you sit on your butt. did your mom not teach you any respect?

i`m not going to get into an arguement with you. I`ve never said that i think abortion is a good thing. give me a reason why i would allow such a thing to happen in our society? what benefits does it bring?

I`m not a democrat like the people who live in the NE or on the west coast. I`m proud to be a democrat but i will always vote for the best guy available. i`m not one of those people that blindly votes democrat/republican. I was very close to voting bush in 2000. i didnt like gore but like hillary i`ve used my brain. i dont like her stance on abortion but if we all voted based on one single issue then we have morons like Jim Demint in the senate and possibly Bill Frist in the senate.

I voted for John Kerry but i wasnt happy doing it. Republicans will understand what i mean if McCain or Guiliani are representating them. you vote for them but you do feel uncomfortable doing it as they dont represent their views. I would love to see a democrat that has my political beliefs. I`m not happy with alot of things about my party. how the party is going more liberal. if we looked at the 2004 senators. if we had picked a better candidate than kerry. then we would have senators from florida, kentucky, south dakota and south carolina. then we could say that the judges would not of been a factor and social security not a problem and bush would have had to reach out to the senate. havent you noticed that the more reps contorl the sentate the more right wing bush becomes.

I`ve always stated that Landrieu is my pick for president. it is so unlikely to happen but i can hope! she is intelligent, funny, charismatic, attractive and is from the south. she has a better chance of being elected president than Edwards. Edwards is a disgrace. he is the type of politician that walks the yellow brick road. he says things that everybody wants but they cant happen. everyone if they were giving a choice would select nominees that are unlikely to be president. People like Blanche Lincoln, Barbara Boxer, Ed Rendell  cover a range of the political landscape but we know deep down that they wont win the nomination.

I have been called many names by fellow democrats and republicans that think i should be voting for them because the dems keep electing liberals for the nomination. if i started doing that then we wouldn`t have evan bayh, mary landrieu, blanche lincoln in the senate. i must keep going and hope that the dems will pick one of evan bayh, mark warner or hillary clinton (she is no liberal just read her thoughts on terrorism - makes rumsfeld look a mouse).

I am honored to be a member of the democratic party. i will continue to campaign for those democrats that represent the centre. if a better candidate comes along with better ideas and he is a republican then i will vote republican. for instance, Chuck Hagel is a renegade but he gets my vote if he wins the nomination.

If i was allowed to chose a republican to run that would really get me going for any democrat it would be guiliani. this guy is a nasty piece of work. he uses 9/11 to boast his political dreams. tell me a person who wouldnt want to be president but the way he has gone about it is shameful. he stood in the reupblican convention and lectured kerry for being a flip-flopper. but what the hell are you? i hope guiliani gets elected as it will give the dems time to show what a complete fraud this guy is.

Social injustice - thats Rudy Guiliani - you are guilty before being innocent. just ask a 23 year old black man who was unarmed and shot 42 times. guiliani apologised - never. guiliani feel bad - never.
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2005, 05:06:37 AM »

Nomo, this is really gay.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2005, 06:19:26 AM »

What?  This doesn't sound like your views from two weeks ago.  Well, I never knew your view on gay marriage but I thought you were anti-death penalty, pro-choice, etc.
MissCatholic

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2005, 06:34:37 AM »

The only people that deserve the death penalty are child molesters.

Murderers/rapists dont deserve the death penalty. i see no understanding in keeping them alive for 15 years when people who are pro-death penalty say that its the cost to keep them in prison better if they are dead.

I`m agasint that.. i totally belive that society can help murderers and rapists. child molesting is the worst human crime. they should be found guilty and then put to death within a month.

i understand why people have abortion and sympathise with their position but abortion is a sin.

i respect people that want to be gay. but my concern is polygamy. do we make that legal. the thing that i do push which i stated was gay adoption. they must be allowed to adopt. foster care does not work.

i hope that clears a few things up.
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2005, 06:38:33 AM »

What?  This doesn't sound like your views from two weeks ago.  Well, I never knew your view on gay marriage but I thought you were anti-death penalty, pro-choice, etc.

Ebowed,

This guy is nomorelies. He's a troll from a while back who keeps coming back under different names, and different personalities, and can't keep one separate from another.
MissCatholic

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2005, 06:40:35 AM »

i`m sorry that you have bad things to say about me. i dont know what i said that made you so irritated.

can i give you a hug? i`m a nice gurl once you get to know me. we can disagree on policy but its not good to go round name calling.

hug?HuhHuh??
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2005, 12:40:22 PM »

i`m sorry that you have bad things to say about me. i dont know what i said that made you so irritated.

can i give you a hug? i`m a nice gurl once you get to know me. we can disagree on policy but its not good to go round name calling.

hug?HuhHuh??

hahaha, classic.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2005, 01:20:03 PM »

The only people that deserve the death penalty are child molesters.

I'll have to assume you're joking.  You think Micheal Jackson for example deserves the death penalty?!  He wanked off a strapping lad nearly as big as himself.  Big ing deal.   I'd say it is a near certainty the lad enjoy it and it certainly did no damage.

But I'll assume you're posing as an anti-'child-molestation' nut.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2005, 01:18:31 AM »

is it coz i`m a girl that you dont like my views? would you like me to return to the kitchen and do the washing up, ironing, cooking and do the cleaning while you sit on your butt. did your mom not teach you any respect?

i`m not going to get into an arguement with you. I`ve never said that i think abortion is a good thing. give me a reason why i would allow such a thing to happen in our society? what benefits does it bring?

Just because i`m a catholic and a democrat doesnt mean that i`m anti abortion. i`m pro- abortion but i`m against social injustice
[/quote

How was your Christmas Nomo?
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2005, 01:42:56 AM »

Ebowed,

This guy is nomorelies. He's a troll from a while back who keeps coming back under different names, and different personalities, and can't keep one separate from another.

Philip? Ace? A18? Hmm...

My complaint is with the new personalities. Then again, I wouldn't complain if you invented a new one.
MissCatholic

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2005, 11:27:51 AM »

I`m surprised that this isnt morte competitive. Whats your diagnosis AuH20?
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies