MissCatholic vs AuH20 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:21:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  MissCatholic vs AuH20 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would you vote for
MissCatholic (south dakota)

Auh2 (virginia)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 59

Author Topic: MissCatholic vs AuH20  (Read 7594 times)
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« on: May 06, 2005, 03:09:13 PM »

Both libertarian leaning.

I'd vote MissCatholic as the lesser of two evils.

How the hell is MissCatholic libertarian?

Look at her issue stances, she's a populist.

"She" is also Nomorelies.  The newer members might not remember that blast from the past.   I don't really care who he pretends to be but I would prefer that he change his avatar name- as he is not a Catholic nor a Miss.

Consistency or lack thereof is the dead giveaway.  I did not want to make baseless allegations so I actually read most of her posts.  Apparently, Miss is a Polish immigrant from South Dakota who follows English football and elections and speaks with English sayings. "She" was also for abortion and against it.  For gun control and against it.  The problem is that Nomo in his charade does not have a fully realized character and forgot what he was pretending to be day to day.  I will give Phillip credit because he sniffed this one out like 3 weeks ago.

Nomo change your avatar name.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2005, 03:21:17 PM »

Wasn't Nomo supposed to have some book published abotu a young conservative couple from Colorado or something-or-other?

Yeah.  He also was also booked on O'Reilly, was a Vietnam veteran from Florida and had another alias IIRC.   

I just don't like his character choice this time. You can't be a fully realized character if you are "pro abortion" on April 11th and then shift back to a pro life Catholic character soon thereafter.  Plot holes abound.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2005, 01:18:31 AM »

is it coz i`m a girl that you dont like my views? would you like me to return to the kitchen and do the washing up, ironing, cooking and do the cleaning while you sit on your butt. did your mom not teach you any respect?

i`m not going to get into an arguement with you. I`ve never said that i think abortion is a good thing. give me a reason why i would allow such a thing to happen in our society? what benefits does it bring?

Just because i`m a catholic and a democrat doesnt mean that i`m anti abortion. i`m pro- abortion but i`m against social injustice
[/quote

How was your Christmas Nomo?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies