2016 Interactive Presidential Election Timeline - ROUND 5
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:37:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016 Interactive Presidential Election Timeline - ROUND 5
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20
Author Topic: 2016 Interactive Presidential Election Timeline - ROUND 5  (Read 55883 times)
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #325 on: September 12, 2015, 06:06:12 PM »

The Joe Biden campaign seeks the following endorsements:

- Barack Obama
Rallies in Washington, D. C.
- Michael Johnston, Mayor
Rallies in Charleston, First District
- John Hickenlooper
Rally in Colorado

- Jim Hodges
Barn storms S. C.
- Tom Vilsack
Rally in Des Moines, Sioux City
- Maggie Hassan
Rally in Manchester & Concord
- Michael Bloomberg
Fundraiser in NYC
- Martin O'Malley
Rallies in Iowa, South Carolina, Nevada
- Andrew Cuomo
"Re-unite NYDP from Albany to New York City."
- Mike Gravel
"Joe Biden is running a socially left-wing campaign and includes promises for Medicaid expansions to states. However, he understands the libertarian principle of fiscal responsibility and pledges to work with Clinton financial officials to institute a fiscally responsible balanced budget."

OOC: I will release a schedule later and some ads. If Kasich's player would PM me, I would gladly work with him to gather a rough draft to be presented to the other attendants.

I've got Hickenlooper.

...And Warren has Hassan. Please do remember to check your endorsement requests before you post them to make sure they haven't been taken yet, but feel free to edit your list so you can request ten again. Thanks! Cheesy

Just realized I've also got Cuomo too...whoops.

Oy vey. I'll try to produce a compiled list of all endorsements for each party so it's easier to tell who has who.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #326 on: September 12, 2015, 06:09:39 PM »

I also already had Gardner so why does Kasich have him now?
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #327 on: September 12, 2015, 06:16:06 PM »

I also already had Gardner so why does Kasich have him now?

Oh dear, even I am messing up now Sad. Sorry, Kasich!
WVdemocrat
DimpledChad
United States

« Reply #328 on: September 12, 2015, 06:48:55 PM »

THE HEADLINES:
Bloomberg News: "Hillary bumps up Des Moines speech to TOMORROW"
NBC News: "VIDEO: What will Hillary announce?"
Fox News: "Clinton's plans unclear as announcement looms"
The Guardian: "EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton to endorse Gary Locke"
CNN: "REPORT: Hillary to announce reentry into race"
WaPo: "Clinton's ridin' with Biden"
National Enquirer: "INSIDER: Hillary to throw support behind DEEZ Nuts! Bill files for divorce."
ABC News: "Conflicting rumors create cloud of smoke around highly anticipated Clinton speech"
Bigby
Mod_Libertarian_GOPer
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: 3.74

« Reply #329 on: September 12, 2015, 07:01:35 PM »

(I am going to go ahead and list my requested endorsements for this week. I will refrain from making my schedule until the debate day and rules are made. If I accidentally look for an endorsement that is already made, please alert me so I can fix it and replace or remove it ASAP.)

Governor Haslam's Sought-After Endorsements for the Jan. 10-16th week.

1. Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn (R - TN)
2. Congressman Michael Mulvaney (R - SC)
3. Congressman Tom Rice (R - SC)
4. Author Dennis Prager
5. Fmr. Senator James Buckley (R - NY)
6. Fmr. Secretary of State George Schultz
7. Congressman Rick Allen (R - GA)
8. Congressman David Jolly (R - FL)
9. Congressman Tom Graves (R - GA)
10. Commentator Bill Whittle.

Theme: Since Haslam as dominated in the South for endorsements, he is going further down ballot to act as a balance with his big time endorsements. He is also continuing to convince conservative activists to endorse him and help spread his message.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #330 on: September 12, 2015, 07:01:55 PM »

Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #331 on: September 13, 2015, 01:13:46 PM »

Joe Biden endorses:

Laurie Halverson(DFL-2) over Patricia Anderson(REP-2)
Vincent Sheheen for SC-5
Chris Van Hollen for Maryland Senate
Mark Shriver for MD-8
P.G. Sittenfeld for Ohio Senate

The Biden campaign will fundraise with Sittenfeld via representatives from the campaign and a recorded speech from Biden. To build loyalty to Biden in Ohio, the Biden campaign pledges one million dollars plus a matching check to the funds raised to Sittenfeld's campaign.

Biden's Sittenfeld Support Theme:
New Ideas
Leadership
Legislative activity
True Progressive
Pro-Growth
Local Townsman

Contrast to:
Out-of-touch, big shot governor

Focus on positives
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #332 on: September 13, 2015, 02:00:36 PM »

Ted Cruz Campaign Schedule: January 10th - 16th

January 10th :Accompanied by Donald Trump and Ann Coulter
Meet and Greet - Hookset, New Hampshire
Town Hall Meeting - Bedord, New Hampshire
Town Hall Meeting - Manchester, New Hampshire
Appearance on WMUR 9 Manchester TV

Ted Cruz Speaking with Republicans in Manchester, New Hampshire

When it comes to Bob Ehrlich and I, the differences couldn't be more clear. It continues to amaze me how politicians, including our 2012 nominee, are lining up behind a candidate who has a record of suppressing the minority vote to win elections. He was willing to mislead African-American voters in two separate elections in order to try and win - he claims he is the most electable candidate in the race, but does suppressing minority votes to win sound "electable" to you?

Governor Ehrlich, simply put, is wrong for New Hampshire and wrong for America.

January 11th:Accompanied by Donald Trump
Roundtable with College Republicans at New Hampshire University - Durham, New Hampshire
Meet and Greet - Rochester, New Hampshire
Campaign Rally - Concord, New Hampshire
Flies to North Carolina

January 12th:Accompanied by Ann Coulter
Meet and Greet - Silver Lake, North Carolina
Campaign Rally - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Fundraiser - Charleston, South Carolina
Appearance on Hannity

January 13th: Accompanied by Tim Scott
Meet and Greet - Aiken, South Carolina
Meet and Greet - Augusta, Georgia
Campaign Rally - Alpharetta, Georgia
Town Hall Meeting - Marietta, Georgia
Interview with the Atlanta Journal Constitution

Bill Haslam thinks he has the south on lockdown, but boy is he wrong! Because one thing the south values is their right to bare arms, and Haslam hasn't been a strong defender of that right in recent years! We are running a grassroots campaign across the nation - a campaign that is fed up with the status quo and is ready to bring real change to Washington D.C.
- Ted Cruz

January 14th:
Campaign Rally - Birmingham, Alabama
Meet and Greet - Montgomery Alabama
Town Hall Meeting - Mobile, Alabama
Fundraiser - Pensacola, Florida

January 15th:Accompanied by Bob Vander Plaats
Meet and Greet - Dubuque, Iowa
Meet and Greet - Cedar Falls, Iowa
Hog Roast with Black Hawk County Republicans - Waterloo, Iowa

January 16th: Accompanied by Bob Vander Plaats and Steve King
Town Hall Meeting - Marshalltown, Iowa
Meet and Greet - Ankenny, Iowa
Campaign Rally - Des Moines, Iowa

Now, more than ever, it is important that we have a CONSERVATIVE in the White House! Ted Cruz is a principled, proven conservative - the only one in this race. It's time to stand up for our conservative values and make Ted Cruz the next President of the United States!
- Steve King
Bigby
Mod_Libertarian_GOPer
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #333 on: September 13, 2015, 02:49:50 PM »

(I am going to go ahead and publish my weekly schedule since I have to work on a Metaphysics paper tomorrow. I'll find time to add my debate answers in too, of course.)

Governor Bill Haslam's Round 4 Schedule:

Jan. 10th (South Carolina):

- Barnstorm in Myrtle Beach.
- Barnstorm in Rock Hill.
- Barnstorm in Columbia's suburbs.
- Military and Veteran Townhall in Charleston.

Townhall theme: This will be an active military and veterans townhall meeting where Governor Haslam will ask about the concerns of military members, both active and retired. He will answer questions accordingly. He will end the rally with a reminder that the military is a critical issue for him, as is the issue of how veterans are treated.

Jan. 11th (Iowa):

- Meet with voters in Cedar Falls.
- Meet with voters in Cedar Rapids.
- Meet with voters in Des Moines.
- Foreign Policy Rally with Tom Cotton in Ames.

Rally theme: Governor Haslam with his friend and endorsement Senator Tom Cotton will discuss foreign policy in Ames. He will speak negatively on Obama's current handling of ISIS and Iran. He will be especially negative of the Iran deal, as he has been during the campaign. Finally, he will offer a solution to the chaos in Iraq.

Excerpt: "Look, our current policy in regards to Iraq has been absolutely horrid. What we should have done to begin with was separate the nation as a means to ensure persecuted groups not only their safety, but self-determination as well. The eastern region would be given to the Shia, who were persecuted by the under Saddam Hussein. The Sunnis would be given Anbar. Most importantly, the Kurds deserve their own homeland. For too long, the Arabs have tormented and slaughtered the Kurdish people, merely for being different. Kurdistan's independence should have been recognized when we were in Iraq, and it's a mistake under both of our previous administrations that they were not granted their independence. A President Haslam will be a strong ally for the Kurds."

January 11th (Colorado):

- Meet with voters in Denver.
- Barnstorm in Boulder.
- Barnstorm in Pueblo.
- Meet with voters in Grand Junction.

January 12th (New Hampshire):

- Barnstorm in Concord.
- Meet with voters in Manchester.
- Barnstorm in Exeter.

January 13th (South Carolina):

- Barnstorm in Greenville.
- Meet and greet with voters with Governor Nikki Haley in Columbia.
- Meet with voters in Mt. Pleasant.

January 14th (Georgia):

- Meet with voters in Marietta.
- Meet with voters in Gainesville.
- Meet with voters in Cumming.
- Rally with Governor Nathan Deal, Senator David Perdue, and Fmr. Governor Zell Miller.

Excerpt: "Yesterday, Senator Cruz insinuated that I do not respect the 2nd Amendment. I must inform him that he is incorrect. I've been an excellent defender of the right to bare arms, and such is self-evident! Back in April of 2015, I signed a bill that gave Tennessee citizens the freedom to carry their handguns in more areas. If I was not pro-gun, why would I have signed a bill that defended the right to concealed carry? I've also been an NRA member during my entire time as Governor, and I still am. Speaking of which, Wayne LaPierre recently endorsed me! Do you not trust the former head of the NRA himself, Senator Cruz? I understand his concerns that we need to defend the 2nd Amendment, but it is outright wrong to call me anti-gun. Everyone here knows that I have a genuine pro-2nd Amendment record, and Cruz knows deep-down that he is blowing hot air!"

January 15th (Nevada):

- Meet with voters in Nye County.
- Meet with voters in Caliente.
- Barnstorm in Las Vegas.
- Barnstorm in Primm.
- Meet with voters in Goodsprings (and order some Sunset Sarsaparilla while there. Seriously, they defictionalized it.)

January 16th (Alabama):

- Organize in Montgomery.
- Meet with voters in Montgomery.
- Organize in Birmingham.
- Hold Pro-Police Townhall in Birmingham.

Townhall Theme: This will be a small but issue-oriented townhall similar to the military and veterans one in South Carolina on the 10th. Haslam will discuss and be quizzed on issues facing the police. He will make it a main point to reiterate his support for the police, claiming that they keep our streets safe and their concerns need to be addressed.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #334 on: September 13, 2015, 02:59:10 PM »

(OOC: Endorsement values shouldn't be given at too high of value considering I don't think there is much thought in how they are give, as it makes no sense for Haslam to be endorsed over some of the other candidates on the issue of second amendment)

Statement from Senator Cruz:
http://tennesseefirearms.com/2015/03/governor-haslam-flip-flops-on-2nd-amendment-right-to-constitutional-carry/
Bigby
Mod_Libertarian_GOPer
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #335 on: September 13, 2015, 03:06:32 PM »

(OOC: I already seeked out LaPierre's endorsement in Round 3, and the moderator okayed it.)

IC (In response to that statement):

From Governor Haslam Himself, Permitted by Press Secretary Juliet Barham: "I would like to address these allegations of flip-flopping. Yes, as Mayor, I was once part of Bloomberg's group. At first, I believed that group wanted to defend the 2nd Amendment while curbing crime. After all, crime is a huge concern that must be addressed. However, Bloomberg and his group became too opposed to the 2nd Amendment. As a result, I left and joined the National Rifle Association. When I joined the Mayors Against Illegal Guns, it was a different organization. I admit that I was once part of it; I will not lie to anyone. However, I will again reiterate that once I saw the group go to far, I left it. That group is now behind me, as it should be. I will also rebuke the claim that I have not supported conceal carry. I earlier proved that I have. Using that claim from March is outdated, as I signed that pro-carry bill in April. I am a pro-gun candidate now, and always have been."
WVdemocrat
DimpledChad
United States

« Reply #336 on: September 13, 2015, 06:17:50 PM »
« Edited: September 13, 2015, 06:36:44 PM by DimpledChad »

BREAKING NEWS
HILLARY BACKS GILLIBRAND

Despite the speculation surround a possible reentry into the race, Hillary Clinton has endorsed Kirsten Gillibrand in the campaign for the White House.

Des Moines (CNN) - Former Democratic Party presidential candidate Hillary Clinton announced at a Des Moines speech Sunday morning that she was endorsing Kirsten Gillibrand for president. Mrs. Clinton said Gillibrand's presidency would be "historic," and a "great leap forward for women in America and the world." She also called Senator Gillibrand "an effective legislator" and said she would be "just as effective as president."

Clinton and Gillibrand go back a long way, actually. Gillibrand, an attorney at the time, first met then-First Lady Clinton in 1996, a time when Independence Day was in theaters, the Macarena was the most popular dance in America, and Clinton-Gore was up for reelection. Gillibrand worked on her Senate campaign in 2000, and the two bonded. Gillibrand got elected to the U.S. House of Representatives in 2006, and took over Clinton's senate seat in 2009, when she left to serve as U.S. Secretary of State under Barack Obama.

Last July, Mrs. Clinton announced that she had advanced stage lung cancer, and dropped out of the presidential race. Rumors swirled back in January, once it was announced that chemotherapy had been "highly successful," that Mrs. Clinton intended to reenter the presidential race. Following the event in Des Moines this morning, Hillary Clinton adviser Huma Abedin revealed on State of the Union with Jake Tapper that after much deep thought, Clinton ultimately decided it would too late to reorganize the resources necessary to launch a successful presidential bid. Personal health concerns reportedly also played a role in the decision.

Mrs. Clinton's husband, former President of the United States Bill Clinton, also spoke at the event. Mr. Clinton said that Senator Gillibrand would be "extremely capable" as president and praised her stances on women's issues as "brave."

"Kirsten [Gillibrand] would be an
extremely capable president - in fact,
she's the most capable candidate
running. She's ready to be president."

- Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States

Senator Gillibrand said she was "honored and humbled to receive the endorsement of the most beloved couple in America." For further updates on Senator Gillibrand and the campaign, stay tuned to CNN's coverage of America's Choice 2016.
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #337 on: September 13, 2015, 06:22:40 PM »

Gary Locke has accepted a debate request from Ted Cruz... but asks that the debate be scheduled after the Democratic Debate.....
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #338 on: September 13, 2015, 06:30:12 PM »

I will release a list of endorsements for Gary Locke first and then my schedule will come.....

Endorsements Gary Locke wants.......

President Jimmy Carter if Carter did not endorse anyone..... yet...
Former Congressman John Anderson to affirm Bipartisanship.
Singer Tony Bennett... if we are going to have non political endorsements.....
Former Secretary of State Madeline Albright.. assuming she has not endorsed anyone...
Former Mayor of Los Angeles Antonio Villgrosia... I can not spell his last name.
Mayor of Sacramento Kevin Johnson.
And Finally....Congressman Joaquin Castro.... also assuming he did not endorse anyone...
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #339 on: September 13, 2015, 06:38:59 PM »

;-; Hillary Why ;-;
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #340 on: September 13, 2015, 07:09:24 PM »

(I am going to go ahead and publish my weekly schedule since I have to work on a Metaphysics paper tomorrow. I'll find time to add my debate answers in too, of course.)

Governor Bill Haslam's Round 4 Schedule:

Jan. 10th (South Carolina):

- Barnstorm in Columbia's suburbs.
- Military and Veteran Townhall in Charleston.

Townhall theme: This will be an active military and veterans townhall meeting where Governor Haslam will ask about the concerns of military members, both active and retired. He will answer questions accordingly. He will end the rally with a reminder that the military is a critical issue for him, as is the issue of how veterans are treated.

Jan. 11th (Iowa):

- Meet with voters in Cedar Falls.
- Meet with voters in Cedar Rapids.
- Meet with voters in Des Moines.
- Foreign Policy Rally with Tom Cotton in Ames.

Rally theme: Governor Haslam with his friend and endorsement Senator Tom Cotton will discuss foreign policy in Ames. He will speak negatively on Obama's current handling of ISIS and Iran. He will be especially negative of the Iran deal, as he has been during the campaign. Finally, he will offer a solution to the chaos in Iraq.

Excerpt: "Look, our current policy in regards to Iraq has been absolutely horrid. What we should have done to begin with was separate the nation as a means to ensure persecuted groups not only their safety, but self-determination as well. The eastern region would be given to the Shia, who were persecuted by the under Saddam Hussein. The Sunnis would be given Anbar. Most importantly, the Kurds deserve their own homeland. For too long, the Arabs have tormented and slaughtered the Kurdish people, merely for being different. Kurdistan's independence should have been recognized when we were in Iraq, and it's a mistake under both of our previous administrations that they were not granted their independence. A President Haslam will be a strong ally for the Kurds."

January 11th (Colorado):

- Meet with voters in Denver.
- Barnstorm in Boulder.
- Barnstorm in Pueblo.
- Meet with voters in Grand Junction.

January 12th (New Hampshire):

- Barnstorm in Concord.
- Meet with voters in Manchester.
- Barnstorm in Exeter.

January 13th (South Carolina):

- Barnstorm in Greenville.
- Meet and greet with voters with Governor Nikki Haley in Columbia.
- Meet with voters in Mt. Pleasant.

January 14th (Georgia):

- Meet with voters in Marietta.
- Meet with voters in Gainesville.
- Meet with voters in Cumming.
- Rally with Governor Nathan Deal, Senator David Perdue, and Fmr. Governor Zell Miller.

Excerpt: "Yesterday, Senator Cruz insinuated that I do not respect the 2nd Amendment. I must inform him that he is incorrect. I've been an excellent defender of the right to bare arms, and such is self-evident! Back in April of 2015, I signed a bill that gave Tennessee citizens the freedom to carry their handguns in more areas. If I was not pro-gun, why would I have signed a bill that defended the right to concealed carry? I've also been an NRA member during my entire time as Governor, and I still am. Speaking of which, Wayne LaPierre recently endorsed me! Do you not trust the former head of the NRA himself, Senator Cruz? I understand his concerns that we need to defend the 2nd Amendment, but it is outright wrong to call me anti-gun. Everyone here knows that I have a genuine pro-2nd Amendment record, and Cruz knows deep-down that he is blowing hot air!"

January 15th (Nevada):

- Meet with voters in Nye County.
- Meet with voters in Caliente.
- Barnstorm in Las Vegas.
- Barnstorm in Primm.
- Meet with voters in Goodsprings (and order some Sunset Sarsaparilla while there. Seriously, they defictionalized it.)

January 16th (Alabama):

- Organize in Montgomery.
- Meet with voters in Montgomery.
- Organize in Birmingham.
- Hold Pro-Police Townhall in Birmingham.

Townhall Theme: This will be a small but issue-oriented townhall similar to the military and veterans one in South Carolina on the 10th. Haslam will discuss and be quizzed on issues facing the police. He will make it a main point to reiterate his support for the police, claiming that they keep our streets safe and their concerns need to be addressed.
Round 4 Schedule ! Locke's first Selfie ! He's deathly afraid of Selfies...

1/10.... California Tour !
  Locke arrived in Sacramento California for his California Tour... Sarah made up the name... He met with Mayor Kevin Johnson to seek his endorsement and had a talk and tour with FireFighters fighting the Brutal California Fires ... and finally.. his first Selfie....A Girl of Age 14 asked him.... He just had to....

1/11 : Locke the next day, headed on down to the Bay Area. First He headed to Google where he talked with Google Employees on the Importance of Technology in Today's Society.... Next, A Visit to Public Schools where he read stories and once again stressed the importance of Technology. And Finally It was Chinese New Year... Year of the Monkey.... And so.. Happy New Year.

1/12 : He made a stop to the Central Valley.... where he met with Farmers and actually worked in the fields for a while alongside with the farmers. Then He headed on down to Los Angeles where he spoke at a We Day Convention... We Day is a part of Free the Children and it talks about Changing the World.

1/13 : His Final Stop of His California Tour was to the Border in San Diego... where he met with the Illegal Immigrants on the other side.... you know what I mean. He accompanied by American Catholic Bishops, consoled and gave Illegals Hope.

Locke then departed for Manchester New Hampshire.....

1/14 : Locke started off the day with a Rally at a Local Manchester High School.. accompanied by One Direction... who kind of endorsed him....  He then held a discussion with Richard Dawkins on God in Society today.

1/15 : Locke visited a High School Art Class.. where then he spoke on promoting the Arts in Education. He then along with his daughter took a trip to Starbucks... Yes.... Starbucks. He then ended with a Townhill meeting.. someone called him a Socialist.... He's how he responded....

" Socialism forces everyone to be the same.... I don't want that... I want everyone to be unique and successful... That's the difference.. "
 Locke with his daughter at StarBucks.

1/16 : Locke ended the week with a super rally.... people from New Hampshire and From all Over the Country...  I am too lazy to tell you the numbers.

Locke at the end of the rally had a very special guest, his daughter suggested it... Jay Z..... Despite the Campaign Team's warnings about having Jay Z... It was Okay....
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #341 on: September 13, 2015, 07:42:25 PM »

Jan. 10: Iowa
- Town Hall in Sioux City, IA
- Town Hall in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Town Hall in Ames, IA
- Town Hall in Council Bluffs, IA

Jan. 11: New Hampshire
- Town Hall in Dover, NH at Newick's Restaurant
- Town Hall in Franklin, NH
- Town Hall in Rye, NH
- Interview with WMUR Channel 9 News for 6:00 Broadcast.

Jan. 12: Wisconsin
- No Public Events, Debate Prep.

Jan. 13: Wisconsin
- No Public Events, Debate Prep.

Jan. 14: New York
- Appearance on Fox and Friends
- Luncheon Fundraiser in NYC
- Interview with Anderson Cooper, AC360
- Interview with Megyn Kelly, The Kelly File

Jan. 15: Iowa
- Town Hall in Des Moines, IA
- Meet and Greet at Campaign HQ, Des Moines IA
- Interview with NBC Nightly News, Live from Des Moines.

Jan. 16: Texas
- Fundraiser in Dallas, TX
- Rally in Austin, TX

"I'm what real conservative leaders look like. I'm not a pretender. I'm not a talker. I'm a doer. You want someone who's taken on the union? Check. You want someone who's taken on the political establishment? Check. You want someone who's a job creator, not a job destroyer? Check. America, I'm your man and I ask for you vote!"
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #342 on: September 13, 2015, 08:09:31 PM »

Gillibramd statement on Clinton endorsement

Mrs. Clinton, you have been an inspiration to women across the globe for over two decades now. To say I am honored and humbled by your endorsement is an understatement, and I look forward to achieving great things, with you alongside me. We will strive hard to once again make America a place where everyone has the right to express their beliefs, where ALL lives matter, and where opportunity is there for all, rich and poor, of all races and genders....

Hillary, you and your husband changed American Political discourse in the 90's, and I am proud to have supported you in 2000 and 2006. and to have received your support in my bds for the Senate. Now it's my turn to make you proud. Wish me luck!
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #343 on: September 13, 2015, 08:40:35 PM »

Ad for Gary Locke, released in New Hampshire and Iowa.

" Reagan and Tip O Neill were two very different people. One was a Conservative Icon while another was a Liberal's best friend. But they knew that the nation was more important than petty politics. They were rivals but worked together.... As President, I will get Washington working again... by reminding Congress that we are all in this together.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #344 on: September 14, 2015, 11:02:43 AM »

Bob Ehrlich - Endorsements seeked on Round 4.

Endorsements seeked:

- Michigan Lieutenant Governor Brian Calley
- Colorado U.S. Representative Mike Coffman
- Former Virginia Lieutenant Governor Bill Bolling
- Nevada Lieutenant Governor Mark Hutchinson
- Minnesota U.S. Representatives Erik Paulsen, John Kline
- Former Maine U.S. Senator Olimpia Snowe
- Massachusetts Lieutenant Governor Karyn Polito
- Former Virginia Governor Jim Gilmore
- North Carolina Governor Pat McCrory

Campaign schedule and endorsements of Round 3 coming soon.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #345 on: September 14, 2015, 11:31:02 AM »

Bob Ehrlich - Round 4

January 10, 2016 (accompanied by Gov. Romney, Gov. Pawlenty)
- Meet and Greet in Atlantic, IA.
- Town Hall in West Des Moines, IA.
- Meet and Greet in Adel, IA.
- Meet and Greet in Urbandale, IA.
- Rally in Des Moines, IA.
- Live appareance on The Kelly File from Des Moines, IA.

January 11, 2016 (accompanied by Gov. LePage and Sen. Collins)
- Rally in Portland, ME, w/ Gov. LePage and Sen. Collins
- Opening of the Maine Campaign HQ in Portland, ME, w/ Gov. LePage and Sen. Collins
- Meet and Greet in South Portland, ME, w/ Gov. LePage and Sen. Collins
- Town Hall in Augusta, ME, w/ Gov. LePage and Sen. Collins
- Social Dinner in Augusta, ME, w/ Gov. LePage and Sen. Collins

January 12, 2016 (accomanied by Sen. Gregg, Mr. MacDonald, Rep. Guinta)
- Meet and Greet in Center Harbor, NH.
- Rally in New Hampton, NH.
- Town Hall in Sanbornton, NH.
- GOTV Rally in Tilton, NH.
- Rally in Gilmanton, NH.
- Social Dinner in Gilmanton, NH.

Bob Ehrlich during a town hall in Sambornton, NH.

"Senator Cruz is attacking me saying that I suppressed the the african-american vote in 2010. It was a mistake, but it wasn't made by me. I had no role in that situation. Prosecutors have never suggested that I approved that operation. So I think that Senator Cruz, first of playing bad politics and attacking people, should know the facts."

January 13, 2016 (accomanied by Sen. Gregg, Mr. MacDonald, Rep. Guinta)
- Town Hall in Barnstead, NH.   
- Meet and Greet in Alton, NH.   
- Town Hall in Meredith, NH.
- Meet and Greet in Gilford, NH.
- GOTV Rally in Belmont, NH.
- Meet and Greet in Laconia, NH.
- Social Dinner in Laconia, NH.

January 14, 2016 (accompanied by Gov. Romney, Mayor Giuliani, NH Sen. Bradley)
- Town Hall in Moultonborough, NH.
- Meet and Greet in Ossipee, NH.
- Rally in Wakefield, NH.
- GOTV Rally in Wolfeboro, NH.
- Rally in Conway, NH.
- Fundraiser in Manchester, NH.

January 15, 2016 (accompanied by Gov. Romney, Mayor Giuliani, NH Sen. Bradley)
- GOTV Rally in Colebrook, NH.
- Meet and Greet in Whitefield, NH.
- Meet and Greet in Gorham, NH.
- Town Hall in Lancaster, NH.
- Rally in Berlin, NH.

Bob Ehrlich during an event in Gorham, NH.

"Senator Cruz is basing his campaign in attacking other people for not being too conservative for his standards. Has Senator Cruz other issues on which basing his campaign? Why doesn't he talk of economy, environment, education? What's his record on that issues? I have a strong record on that issues. Remember. Not only words, but a strong record."

January 16, 2016 (accompanied by Gov. Romney, Gov. Pataki, Sen. McCain)
- Town Hall in Somersworth, NH.
- Town Hall in Durham, NH.
- Meet and Greet in Rochester, NH.
- Town Hall in Dover, NH.
- Rally in Dover, NH.
- Social Dinner in Dover, NH.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #346 on: September 14, 2015, 12:51:35 PM »

Bob Ehrlich - GOTV operations for Round 4

"The campaign is proud to announce that all GOP leaders that have endorsed Bob Ehrlich have committed to campaign for the Governor in their home states and in early states. This massive GOTV operation will help Governor Ehrlich to spread his strong and positive conservative message among all republican voters."

Gov. Larry Hogan (R-MD)
January 10: Campaigning in Maryland
January 11: Gubernatorial Duties
January 12: Gubernatorial Duties
January 13: Campaigning in New Hampshire
January 14: Campaigning in New Hampshire
January 15: Campaigning in New Hampshire
January 16: Campaigning in New Hampshire

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ)
January 10: Congressional Duties
January 11: Campaigning in Arizona
January 12: Rest day

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
January 10: Campaigning in South Carolina
January 11: Congressional Duties
January 12: Congressional Duties
January 13: Campaigning in South Carolina
January 14: Campaigning in South Carolina
January 15: Campaigning in South Carolina
January 16: Campaigning in South Carolina

Rep. Frank Guinta (R-NH)
January 10: Campaigning in New Hampshire
January 11: Campaigning in New Hampshire
January 12: Campaigning in New Hampshire
January 15: Congressional Duties

Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R-NY)

Gov. George Pataki (R-NY)

Gov. Mitt Romney (R-MA)
January 10: Campaigning in Iowa
January 11: Campaigning in Iowa

Gov. Charlie Baker (R-MA)
January 10: Gubernatorial Duties
January 13: Campaigning in Massachusetts
January 14: Campaigning in Massachusetts
January 15: Gubernatorial Duties

NH Sen. Jeb Bradley (R-NH)

NH Sen. Chuck Morse (R-NH)

NH Rep. Shawn Jasper (R-NH)

Rep. Charles Bass (R-NH)

Sen. Dean Heller (R-NV)
January 11: Campaigning in Nevada
January 12: Campaigning in Nevada
January 13: Campaigning in Nevada
January 14: Campaigning in Nevada
January 15: Campaigning in Nevada
January 16: Congressional Duties

Rep. Cresent Hardy (R-NV)
January 11: Congressional Duties
January 12: Campaigning in Nevada
January 13: Campaigning in Nevada
January 14: Campaigning in Nevada
January 15: Campaigning in Nevada
January 16: Campaigning in Nevada

Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME)
January 11: Campaigning in Maine
January 12: Campaigning in Maine

Gov. Paul LePage (R-ME)
January 10: Gubernatorial Duties
January 11: Campaigning in Maine
January 12: Campaigning in Maine

Lt. Gov and Gubernatorial candidate Phillip Scott (R-VT)
January 12: Campaigning in Vermont
January 13: Campaigning in Vermont
January 14: Campaigning in Vermont
January 15: Gubernatorial Campaign duties
January 16: Gubernatorial Campaign duties

Former Chairman Wayne MacDonald (R-NH)

Gov. Tim Pawlenty (R-MN)
January 10: Campaigning in Iowa
January 11: Campaigning in Iowa
January 12: Campaigning in Iowa
January 13: Campaigning in Minnesota
January 14: Campaigning in Minnesota
January 15: Campaigning in Iowa
January 16: Campaigning in Iowa

Sen. Judd Gregg (R-NH)

Other stuffs coming tomorrow.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #347 on: September 15, 2015, 12:28:49 AM »

Trump Surrogate Schedule for Cruz: January 10th - 16th
January 10th: Barnstorming in New Hampshire
January 11th: Campaign Rally for Cruz in New Hampshire
January 12th: Town Hall Meetings in Massachusetts, Connecticut
January 13th: Fundraising for Cruz in Washington D.C.
January 14th: Campaign Rally for Cruz in Maryland
January 15th: Meeting with Tea Party leaders in Virginia
January 16th: Barnstorming in North Carolina

Bob Ehrlich is a loser. No, really, he is! He was barely elected Maryland Governor in 2002. His state saw that he wasn’t a good governor so kicked him out, even though he tried his hardest to win by misleading the minority voters in Maryland. Then, he got desperate for power and tried to run again in 2010, thinking that the voters might have forgotten his terrible record as governor. Well, they didn’t, and he lost by an even bigger margin!

Bob Ehrlich needs to go back into retirement  - it would be an absolute disaster if we made him our nominee. Ted Cruz is a much better option, New Hampshire. Polls have Ehrlich ahead here in the Granite State - you all have plenty of time to change your minds for a conservative winner. Ted Cruz has the best record on conservative issues, that's why his opponents are attacking him. And I have firsthand knowledge that he will be releasing a comprehensive tax plan in the next few days - from what I've seen of it, it's a winner. Cruz is the whole package: he's a winner, he can talk policy, and he is a real conservative.

- Donald Trump, speaking to a large crowd of voters in New Hampshire
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #348 on: September 15, 2015, 07:30:00 AM »

Bob Ehrlich speaking during a rally in New Hampshire.

"Mr. Trump said that I was barely elected in 2002. I won that election by four points, and if we consider that Maryland is one of the most blue states in the nation, it's a big electoral accomplishment. I'd like to remember to Mr. Trump that I was narrowly defeated in a year when having an R close to your name was a death sentence at the electoral level in all the nation, expecially in a blue state like Maryland. He's also saying that I tried to misleade the minority vote, when it's simply not true. I had no responsability on that. Prosecutors have never suggested that I approved that operation. What's Donald Trump electoral record? I can't remember of it.
He also said that my record as Governor is a terrible record. I don't think that balancing the budget, creating 100.000 new private sector jobs, opposing tax increases, reducing unemployement rate, making education a priority, creating new schools, fight for our environment is a terrible record, but looks like these are personal tastes. What's Mr. Trump's record? Can someone tell me of that?
But it's not over... he is also blaming me about my conservatism. He is speaking of real conservatism. But are we sure that Donald Trump is a real conservative? In various occasions, he said that he was very pro-choice. He said that he was very liberal about healtchare. He donated to democratic candidates a lot of times and from 2001 to 2009 he was even registered as a Democrat. So he's a real conservative? I don't think. It's time for someone of conservative principles, it's time for someone capable to spread our message along all voters of all political sides. It's time for someone able to win a general election. I can do all of these things and that's why I'm asking for your support.
-- Gov. Ehrlich during a rally in New Hampshire.
Bigby
Mod_Libertarian_GOPer
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #349 on: September 15, 2015, 08:40:58 AM »

Ad Blitz! New Governor Bill Haslam Ads for Round 4.

Governor Haslam's team has compiled a list of new ads to premiere as of this week. The newest three will be presented now.

Bill Haslam, A Pro-Gun Candidate.

Ad ran in: Iowa, Michigan, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, Texas, and Tennessee.

This ad takes place on a gun range. Haslam is wearing casual clothes, an eye guard, and gun range ear muffs. After shooting a few rounds from a western-style shotgun at a target, Haslam turns his head to the camera while keeping the rest of his body stationary and the shotgun in his hands.

"That gunpowder is the smell of freedom, my friends. Our Second Amendment rights keep us safe. They have ever since the Bill of Rights were ratified in 1791, and they will will persist - if you elect me as President. I want it to be known that I am a pro-gun Governor and a pro-gun candidate. I am a card-carrying member of the NRA. I signed a bill back in April that gave Tennessee carry permit holders the right to conceal carry in more places. I am endorsed by Wayne LaPierre, former NRA Chairman and a viligant defender of liberty."

Haslam ejects the now empty shells out of his shotgun, reloads it with full shells, and fires again at the target. He then turns back to the camera, unloading the shotgun again and then holstering it.

"I am the best candidate to protect the 2nd Amendment. Accept no other substitutes. Vote for Governor Bill Haslam."

Is America Eating Itself?

Ad ran in: Iowa, Michigan, New Hampshire, Nevada, South Carolina, Florida, and Ohio.

"I am Governor Bill Haslam, and I want to ask you a question: Is America eating itself from within? I hate to say it, but it seems so. American jobs are still being shipped overseas, with no end in sight. Yet we have a government full of people who want to pass the Trans-Pacific Partnership, which will speed up outsourcing, not curb it. Crime has returned despite the downward trend of crime that began un the early 90's; we are no longer as safe as we once were. Yet the police are being denied the ability to do their own jobs to keep our streets safe. Our allies are struggling while are enemies are thriving. Yet we not only betray our allies, we give our enemies the ability to harm the stability of the world itself. Yes America, we are eating ourselves from within, but it does not have to be that way. As President, I will reverse every single one of the problems I have addressed, and more. Together, America, we can restore this great nation to the powerhouse it ought to be. Elect me, and I will make America recover."

Say No to Extremism.

Ad ran in: Directly posted to Youtube.

"America, it is time to choose which path we will take. Will we listen to compassion, to reason? If we want to go forward, then yes. We must stand by our principles at all times, for it is not worth it to sacrifice our souls. However, we must remain cautious of those who want to go off of the deep end. You know who such people are. We must not cave into extremism, for extremism will make us unwilling to think clearly. Extremism prevents us from hearing the concerns of everyone, so it marginalizes. Extremism is madness. If we cave in to dark, primal rage, then we will be living in a repeat of the last 8 years. We have seen firsthand what extremism, on both sides, has given us. We are still in a recession. Our enemies are gaining on us while we have been unable to fight back. We are hostile to our brothers. If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. I, Bill Haslam, will serve as a voice of optimism, and more importantly, as a voice for reason. I want to represent all of America, not just a portion of it. There are others who only care for some of us, but I care for all of us. That is why I want to be your President."
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies