2016 Interactive Presidential Election Timeline - ROUND 5
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:56:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016 Interactive Presidential Election Timeline - ROUND 5
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20
Author Topic: 2016 Interactive Presidential Election Timeline - ROUND 5  (Read 55593 times)
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #450 on: October 09, 2015, 02:58:38 PM »
« edited: October 09, 2015, 03:03:34 PM by Speaker Cris »

I'd like to continue.

If this will continue, I'll have my schedule up tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #451 on: October 09, 2015, 03:11:27 PM »

I'd like to continue.

If this will continue, I'll have my schedule up tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #452 on: October 09, 2015, 03:18:49 PM »

I think a lot of the stagnation is simply due to busier school/work schedules due to the new season; the same thing is happening in Lumine's and so I really think that it'll be fine.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #453 on: October 10, 2015, 12:28:10 PM »
« Edited: October 10, 2015, 12:40:07 PM by Speaker Cris »

Bob Ehrlich for President - Campaign Schedule

January 31, 2016 (Iowa)
- Meet and Greet in Pleasant Hill, IA, w/ Gov. Pawlenty.
- Town Hall in Polk City, IA w/ Gov. Pawlenty.
- Rally in Urbandale, IA w/ Gov. Pawlenty.
- Meet and Greet in West Des Moines, IA w/ Gov. Pawlenty.
- Radio interview on local radio from Des Moines, IA.
- Live Appareance on The Megyn File from Des Moines, IA.
- Final Rally in Des Moines, IA w/ Gov. Pawlenty.

February 1, 2016
- Meeting with campaign volunteers in Des Moines, IA.
- Speaking at Urbandale caucus.
- Speaking at West Des Moines caucus.
- Speaking at three Des Moines caucuses.
- Speech in Des Moines, IA.

"All American families are concerned about our economy. And we need a President that will act for our economy, and I have a strong record. When I was Governor of Maryland, we created 100.000 private sector jobs. I balanced the budget. I said no to tax increases proposals coming from one of the most liberal legislatures in the country. I reduced Maryland unemployement rate. That's a strong record, and that's why you can trust me." -- Gov. Ehrlich speaking during Des Moines, IA caucus.

February 2, 2016 (New Hampshire)
- Meet and Greet in Hudson, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg, Gov. Hogan, Mr. Steele.
- Town Hall in Merrimack, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg, Gov. Hogan, Mr. Steele.
- Town Hall in Dover, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg, Gov. Hogan, Mr. Steele.
- Rally in Nashua, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg, Gov. Hogan, Mr. Steele.
- Town Hall in Nashua, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg, Gov. Hogan, Mr. Steele.
- Town Hall in Manchester, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg, Gov. Hogan, Mr. Steele.
- Rally in Manchester, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg, Gov. Hogan, Mr. Steele.

February 3, 2016 (New Hampshire)
- Appareance on Morning Joe from Manchester, NH.
- Speech at Hillsbourgh GOP HQ in Manchester, NH w/ Mr. Steele, Gov. Baker, Gov. Hogan.
- Rally in Concord, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg, Gov. Hogan, Mr. Steele.
- Meet and Greet in Concord, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg, Gov. Hogan, Mr. Steele.
- Town Hall in Hookset, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg, Gov. Hogan, Mr. Steele.
- Appareance on Hardball from Hookset, NH.

"It's time to make America safe again. We can't do that with bad deals as the Iran Deal. The Iran Deal is wrong for our country, it's wrong for our allies. This deal will not make the world a safer place. We are not sure Iran will halt its nuclear ambitions, we can't trust them. It's a bad deal, and it must be stopped. I'll stop it." -- Gov. Ehrlich during a rally in Concord, NH.

February 4, 2016 (New Hampshire)
- Town Hall in Derry, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg, Gov. Pawlenty.
- Town Hall in Salem, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg, Gov. Pawlenty.
- Meet and Greet in Salem, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg, Gov. Pawlenty.
- Meet and Greet in Londondery, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg, Gov. Pawlenty.
- Town Hall in Portsmouth, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg, Gov Pawlenty.
- Rally in Hampton, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg, Gov. Pawlenty.

February 5, 2016 (New Hampshire)
- Town Hall in Dover, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg, Gov. Baker.
- Meet and Greet in Dover, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg, Gov. Baker.
- Town Hall in Rochester, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg, Gov. Baker.
- Town Hall in Durham, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg, Gov. Baker.
- Meet and Greet in Somersworth, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg, Gov. Baker.
- Town Hall in Barrington, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg, Gov. Baker.

"It's time to take the presidency back from President Obama's and democrat's hands. To do it, we need to run a positive campaign with a positive campaign. We need to tell Americans about our conservative proposals and on how these proposals can help our country. We need to tell to all citizens of all political sides. Republicans, Independents, Democrats. We'll win if we'll be able to make our conservative message reasonate with all Americans." -- Gov. Ehrlich during a town hall in Durham, NH.

February 6, 2016 (New Hampshire)
- Meet and Greet in Laconia, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg.
- Town Hall in Belmont, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg.
- Town Hall in Gilford, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg.
- Town Hall in Meredith, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg.
- Meet and Greet in Alton, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg.
- Rally in Manchester, NH w/ Rep. Bass, Sen. Gregg.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #454 on: October 10, 2015, 12:35:28 PM »

Bob Ehrlich for President - Debate

Q: What's your position on abortion?
A: "I'm pro-life. And I'm proud of that. Every single life is precious and we should do all the possible to defend the right of life. I'm pro-life, but I think there should be exceptions for all pregnancy when the mother's health is at risk and in cases of rape and incest. I think we should do more to protect life, and what I'd like to do as President is establishing a ban on abortion after 3 months from the conception, with exceptions when the mother's healt is at risk and in cases of incest and rape."
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #455 on: October 10, 2015, 12:45:29 PM »

Bob Ehrlich TV AD

To air in the following states:

Bob Ehrlich speaks:

"Today, our country is facing several issues. Washington doesn't help to solve these issues.

We need a President that will stop our enemies.

We need a President that will stand up for our allies around the world.

We need a President that will fight unemployment, as I successful did in Maryland.

We need a President that will create more jobs, as I successful did during my years in Maryland.

We need a President that will balance the budget, and I did that during my governorship.

We need a President that will cut taxes and will say no to tax increases, and I did that when I was Governor.

We need a President that will make education and schools a priority, and I did that.

We need a President that will fight hard for our environment. And I did that when I was Governor of Maryland.

Current government leaders are out of touch with the American people. We need to change that. That's why I'm asking for your vote.
If I will be elected President, Washington will not be synonymous of people out of touch with reality. Washington will be synonymous of people in contact with reality, because we'll work for the American people. We'll work to make our country more safe and more prosperous.

I'm Bob Ehrlich and I approve this message."
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #456 on: October 10, 2015, 01:16:29 PM »

Bob Ehrlich TV AD - A Positive Vision for America

To air in the following states:

Bob Ehrlich speaks to camera:

"There are candidates that are spending their time attacking me, saying that I'm not a real conservative.
I'm running a positive campaign on a positive vision for America. I'm running a campaign based on my ideas for our country and on my record. When I was Governor of Maryland, we created 100.000 private sector jobs. We balanced the budget. We said no to tax increases. We reduced unemployement. We opened new schools. We made education a priority. We protected our environment.
It's time for a candidate with a conservative record, not just words, it's time for a candidate of principles. It's time for a candidate that can spread our message between all voters, it's time for a candidate that can win in November. I'm that kind of candidate and that's why I'm asking for your vote.
I'm Bob Ehrlich and I approve this message."
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #457 on: October 10, 2015, 02:05:23 PM »

I will request endorsements and have my schedule up within six to eight hours.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #458 on: October 10, 2015, 03:06:56 PM »

I will be posting late tonight, as I have a marching contest down in Norfolk this evening.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #459 on: October 10, 2015, 06:38:50 PM »

I shall have my schedule up tomorrow; sorry for the long wait!
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #460 on: October 10, 2015, 07:51:21 PM »

February 1-6: BIDEN CAMPAIGN

Feb. 1(electability, wages):
- Town Hall in Cedar Rapids, IA(min. Wage)
- GOTV in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Barnstorm Des Moines, IA
- GOTV Des Moines, IA
- GOTV Des Moines, IA
- GOTV Davenport, IA

Feb. 2:
- Rest
- Rest
- Fly to Nashua, NH
- Rest
- Town Hall in Nashua, NH

Feb. 3:
- Fundraiser Nashua, NH
- Town Hall in Manchester, NH
- Barnstorm Manchester, NH

Feb. 4:
- Fundraiser in Manchester, NH
- Fundraiser in Manchester, NH

"Senator Warren has claimed to be anti-establishment after being endorsed by the Clintons, Gillibrand, and Locke. Well, let me tell you something: she also claims to be Native American. If you want the true people's candidate, who represents you and not some New York Presidential dynasty, I encourage New Hampshire to support me. We will win here in Manchester, we will win New Hampshire, and we will march! We will go to South Carolina, Nevada, and we will win there! We will [carry over momentum from Iowa/take it back and show the Clintons a comeback kid!*] We will win America back! To quote Howard Dean, 'Yeah!'

Feb. 5:
- Town Hall in Concord, NH
- Town Hall in Dover, NH
- Barnstorm Dover, NH

"Once we take Nashua, New Hampshire, we will march onwards - we will go to Charleston, South Carolina, Las Vegas, Nevada, Burlington, Vermont, Columbus, Ohio, Jacksonville, Florida, Richmodn, Virginia, and we will take Washington D. C. come next January!

Feb. 6:
- Barnstorm Nashua, NH
- GOTV Nashua, NH
- GOTV Manchester, NH
- GOTV Concord, NH
- GOTV Dover, NH

[*: choose appropriate response depending on the Iowa results]
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #461 on: October 11, 2015, 01:08:54 AM »

I shall have my schedule up tomorrow; sorry for the long wait!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #462 on: October 11, 2015, 01:31:45 AM »

No worries!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #463 on: October 11, 2015, 05:59:35 PM »

Seeing individuals actively involved in other timelines/parts of the forum yet consistently failing to get their schedules/endorsement requests in on time is why I am reluctant to move forward.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #464 on: October 11, 2015, 07:19:16 PM »

Seeing individuals actively involved in other timelines/parts of the forum yet consistently failing to get their schedules/endorsement requests in on time is why I am reluctant to move forward.
On it, I have been extremely busy recently. I try to balance this with the '72 game, I will make sure I try to do that fairly.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #465 on: October 11, 2015, 08:23:51 PM »

The Cruz Campaign - January 31 to February 6, 2015

Sunday, January 31:

- Ted Cruz spends the day in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, campaigning heavily in order to rack up some last-minute support before the next day's caucuses.
- Senator Cruz spends the morning attending a variety of rallies throughout the city, meeting with supporters and convincing Republican primary voters that he is the best choice for President.
- Cruz spends lunch with a number of prominent local Republican activists who are able to spend the next days personally rallying support for Cruz and spreading his message.
- The afternoon is used as another campaign opportunity for Cruz, with the Senator walking throughout the city streets and meeting with voters in order to remind them of the importance of the next day's primary contest.
- In the evening, Senator Cruz makes a speech in front of thousands of eager well-wishers, detailing his social policy and how he will best stand for traditional values as the GOP nominee.

"Thank you, Cedar Rapids! Thank you! It is a delight to be here today, to see the wonderful people of this city come out and show support for a true conservative who knows what America needs in order to become greater. You know, Cedar Rapids, one of the things that I take the most pride in is being able to know that I am a conservative, that I do care for the freedoms and liberties that the American people want to uphold and sustain, that I will spend my Presidency fighting to preserve our nation's values and preventing liberals from hijacking our nation's traditional ways of life. Now, in recent days, a lot of my fellow candidates for the Republican nomination have attacked me for not being a sincere conservative who genuinely cares for the rights and interests of the American people. But I must ask them this - does a real conservative have a record of doing whatever it takes to preserve the interests of the American people and prevent the Obama Administration from promoting its authoritarian agenda? Does a real conservative speak out against horrendous practices such as abortion and religious persecution? Does a real conservative demonstrate the willingness necessary to tackle establishment Washington and force Congress to fight for America's constitutional rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness? The answer, Cedar Rapids, is yes, and the only candidate in this 2016 presidential race who has met all of those qualifications is standing right in front of you. I have spent my years in the Senate fighting for the rights and liberties of the American people through compassionate conservatism, and have sponsored and promoted initiatives that work towards expanding the freedoms of our nation's citizens. I have dedicated time and effort to saying 'No!' to the Obama Administration's pro-tax, pro-abortion, anti-religious freedom, anti-gun legislation, and have done what it takes to make sure that our nation is protected from nonsensical regulation that prevents American citizens from taking full advantage of the rights and freedoms entitled to them by our Founding Fathers. Cedar Rapids, today I come here to tell you that if you want a true conservative to say the Presidential Oath of Office on January 20, 2017, you need to support someone who has experience fighting for change, who has promised to work towards expanding the freedoms and liberties of the American people, and who has shown that he has what it takes to keep that promise. That, Cedar Rapids, is why you need to go to the caucuses tomorrow and get your voices heard, and that, Cedar Rapids, is why you should vote for Ted Cruz. Thank you, Cedar Rapids! Good night!"

Monday, February 1:

- Senator Cruz spends one more day in Iowa, traveling to Des Moines to convince locals to go to the polls and participate in the caucuses while there is still time.
- Cruz spends the morning meeting with voters throughout Des Moines, spreading his message of compassionate conservatism and discussing domestic, economic, and foreign issues important to the people of Iowa.
- Ted Cruz eats brunch with a group of supporters at a very well-known local restaurant, thanking them for their support and reminding them of the importance of making sure that America is led by a trustworthy, effective, conservative leader.
- Ted Cruz spends the afternoon flying to Derry, New Hampshire, where he spends the evening resting and preparing for a heavy week of campaigning.

"Hello, Des Moines! Thank you for a great welcome from a great city! Thank you! Now, recently, I'm sure you've all heard candidates such as Bob Ehrlich, Bill Haslam, and Scott Walker tell you why they are the best Republican for the job. They've all presented good arguments, and a lot of you seem to have been persuaded. But I ask you - are they right when they say that they deserve our party's nomination for the Presidency? Is Bob Ehrlich right when he says that he is a true conservative even when he has a history of supporting the horrible practice of abortion? Is Bill Haslam correct when he says that he has the credentials necessary to be president even when he has never had the legislative experience on Capitol Hill necessary to know how to deal with Congress as President and govern as an effective leader? Does Scott Walker truly care for the interests of the people of the great state of Iowa when he says that 'Iowa picks corn, New Hampshire picks Presidents'? The answer, Des Moines, is no. America cannot afford to have a President who thinks that it is legally acceptable for an innocent child to be terminated in the womb even when they have done nothing wrong to deserve death. America cannot afford to have a President who does not have the legislative experience necessary to lead our nation in Washington and convince Congress to support a true conservative agenda. And the state of Iowa certainly cannot afford to have a President who demeans its people as mere laborers while exalting those of another state. Well I'll tell you, people of Iowa, I don't think that you're worthless. I don't think that you're just corn pickers, even though I must mention that your state's proficiency in agriculture is quite amazing. I think that Iowa is a great state that should play a role in picking who's President, and I am enthusiastic to be able to spend so much time in this great state talking with its people and learning what issues are important to Iowa. I am honored to have been able to speak to the people of this great state, and I know that today, when you go out to the polls and select the next GOP nominee in your state's caucus, you will chose a true conservative leader who knows what he's doing and knows the importance that the people of the great state of Iowa have. Thank you, Des Moines, and good luck!"
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #466 on: October 11, 2015, 08:25:21 PM »

Tuesday, February 2:

- Ted Cruz arrives in Derry, New Hampshire, where he is ready to engage in another day of active campaigning.
- Senator Cruz spends the morning speaking throughout the city, convincing voters that he is the best choice for President and discussing his positions on important issues such as immigration, the economy, and the Iran Deal.
- Senator Cruz eats lunch with a group of local Republicans, telling them why they should Cruise with Cruz and convincing them that he has the most reliable and courageously conservative positions on issues like abortion, gay marriage, and gun control.
- Ted Cruz spends the afternoon attending a variety of stump speeches throughout the city, spreading his conservative message and reminding the voters of the importance of getting their voices heard in politics by voting and advocating for candidates they support.
- Ted Cruz makes another keynote address in the evening, calling upon the people of New Hampshire to realize what is best for the nation and elect a true conservative in the upcoming primaries.

Wednesday, February 3:

- Ted Cruz travels to Salem, New Hampshire overnight, preparing his speech for the following day and getting enough rest to power another day of heavy campaigning.
- Senator Cruz greets the people of Salem with a widely-attended speech in the city square, complimenting the people of their city for their generosity and kindness and predicting that the people of such a great city will know to vote for the greatest candidate on the ballot, Ted Cruz.
- Senator Cruz eats lunch with the Rockingham County Republican Committee, speaking with its members and gaining a number of prominent local supporters.
- Senator Cruz spends the afternoon campaigning throughout the city streets, telling voters that he is the best candidate to initiate effective, reliable, conservative change if elected President in 2016.
- Senator Cruz spends the evening talking with supporters, detailing the struggles of his past and how he used his leadership skills to become the great leader he is today.

"Good evening, Salem! Thank you, thank you! It's great to see such a diverse group of supporters come out here tonight to hear what I have to say! Now, of course, I'm sure that many of you come today with unique viewpoints on many issues. We all have our differences, and that's part of what makes America the greatest nation on earth. But as courageous conservatives who have come here today to show your support for one of your own, I know that you all agree upon some things. I know that you all agree that every single person in this nation, including those in the womb, have the unconditional right to life that should not be taken away in any circumstance. I know that you all agree that America is a nation of freedom, and that freedom to practice one's religion without fear of persecution or discrimination is one of the fundamental rights that all American citizens should have. I know that you all agree that our Constitution's Second Amendment guarantees the right to bear arms for all Americans, and that it does not give the federal government the right to take away the people's arms for no good reason. I know that you all believe that one of the virtues that defines America is the amount of economic freedom and prosperity that our nation enjoys, and that the government should not suppress our nation's economic success by raising taxes and inflicting socialist policies upon the job creators that do the most to make our economy the best in the world. I know that you all believe that all Americans deserve the right to inexpensive, accessible health care, and that the Affordable Care Act has done nothing but destroy the hopes for the American people to have an effective healthcare system. I know that you all believe in a better America, Salem, and I know that your interest in the 2016 election is based off of a desire to make our nation greater. Well, Salem, I have good news. The candidate that will fight for what you believe in is here in New Hampshire today, and he's standing right in front of you. Yes, Salem, I believe that I am the best candidate to lead our nation over the next eight years, and I believe that if you elect me, America will have a brighter future. I have shown through my experience in the Senate that I have what it takes to fight for compassionate conservatism and lead our nation effectively, and I have shown through my time on the campaign trail that my views and values are best for the American people. That is why I implore you to get out and vote in the upcoming New Hampshire primary, and that is why I implore you to cast your vote for Senator Cruz. Thank you, Salem, and good night!"

Thursday, February 4:

- Ted Cruz travels to Concord, New Hampshire, where he spends the morning walking throughout the city streets in order to remind locals of the importance of the upcoming primaries and get his message of courageous conservatism out.
- During lunch, Senator Cruz makes a speech in front of a local school, talking about his education policy and how a Cruz Administration will fight to make sure that education is one of America's top priorities.
- Senator Cruz spends the afternoon attending a variety of speeches throughout the city, telling supporters about his views on important issues such as electoral reform, drug legalization, and terrorist threats such as ISIS and al Qaeda.
- Senator Cruz spends the evening with a number of local Republican activists, convincing them to spend the upcoming days reminding their fellow Concordians of the importance of voting for Ted Cruz in the upcoming primary elections.

"Hello, Concord! Thank you, thank you! It's great to be here in such a beautiful city with such beautiful people and such a beautiful vision for what America can aspire to be. It brings joy to my heart to see so many supporters coming out to listen to my message today, and I've never been so encouraged that America has what it takes to elect a true compassionate conservative in 2016. But Concord, we have more important things to talk about. Unfortunately, right now we have to remind ourselves of the depressing political situation that our nation is facing today, and we have to remind ourselves that our nation's people are facing a lazy, ineffective Congress and a malevolent, ignorant President who does not truly care for the interests of the American people. We have to remind ourselves that America has a lot of work to do, and that doing that work won't be easy. But there is hope. There is hope that our nation will have something to look forward to, that our children and our children's children will be better off tomorrow than we are today. But in order to make that hope a reality, something needs to be done. We need to end the Obamacare program, which has denied healthcare to millions of hardworking American people, and we need to end the totalitarian economic regulations that the current administration has thrust onto our nation's job creators and business people. We need to restore religious freedom to the American people in order to allow them to practice their religious beliefs openly without fear of discrimination or persecution from the government, and we need to allow the American people to use their 2nd Amendment rights by being able to purchase, own, and carry arms without unreasonable restriction. We need a leader who will do whatever it takes to stop Islamic terrorist threats such as ISIS, al Qaeda, and Boko Haram from inflicting damage upon the people of America and the world, and we need a leader who will do what it takes to reinforce our border and prevent illegal immigrants from taking jobs, resources, and entitlements from our nation. We need a leader who will fight to provide a better education for all of our nation's children, and we need a leader who will do whatever it takes to prevent children from being mercilessly executed by the government simply because they are still in the womb. Concord, you know what our nation needs, and you know who can make sure that the government is held accountable for its actions. That, Concord, is why I ask you to vote for Ted Cruz in the upcoming primary election, and that is why I need you to help me restore dignity, bravery, and conservatism to our great nation. Thank you, Concord, and God bless America!"
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #467 on: October 11, 2015, 08:26:18 PM »

Friday, February 5:

- Ted Cruz travels to Nashua, New Hampshire, where he is greeted by a welcoming group of local Republicans who are excited to be able to meet their next president in their own city.
- Senator Cruz spends the morning chatting with locals around the city, discussing important issues such as taxation, the federal budget, and the failures of the Obama Administration.
- Ted Cruz eats lunch at a prominent local restaurant, meeting with local conservatives and reminding them of his positive message of hope, change, and effective leadership in Washington.
- Senator Cruz spends the afternoon making a speech in the City Square, reminding supporters of why he is the best leader to take on the problems started by the Obama Administration and pass conservative, landmark legislation that will make America great again.
- Senator Cruz makes another keynote speech in the evening, telling voters how he plans to fix the nation's economy and provide tax breaks for those who need them most.

Saturday, February 6:

- Senator Cruz spends the final day of the week campaigning in Manchester, New Hampshire, where he addresses supporters throughout the day and convinces them to Cruise with Cruz.
- Senator Cruz spends the morning attending a variety of rallies throughout the city, spreading a bold message of compassionate conservatism and convincing voters that he is the best choice for America.
- Senator Cruz attends an extremely large rally at a nearby park for lunch, speaking to a crowd of >10,000 people and telling them what the Cruz Administration will do to improve the lives of all Americans.
- Senator Cruz spends the afternoon campaigning throughout the city, speaking with locals and convincing them to become active in the Cruz campaign during the upcoming days in order to ensure a victory in the great state of New Hampshire.
- Senator Cruz spends Saturday evening making another keynote speech in the City Square, discussing his views on important issues and convincing those attending to vote for the leader with the best experience, leadership skills, and conservative credentials in the upcoming primary.

"Hello, Manchester! Thank you, thank you! I'll tell you, Manchester, I don't think I've ever seen such a large and enthusiastic crowd before. It's great to know just how many politically active citizens this beautiful city has, and it's great to know that in the upcoming New Hampshire GOP primary, the people of Manchester will eagerly cast their ballots for a true compassionate conservative. Because, in all honesty, we need a compassionate conservative in office. We need someone who is unafraid to stand up for what's right, we need someone who knows what is best for our nation, and we need someone who will do whatever it takes to fight for the interests of the American people. But unfortunately, that someone is not in office right now. Right now, America is under the control of a power-thirsty, anti-conservative, anti-liberty Democrat who uses his powers as President to hurt the American people in order to appease donors and special interests. America is under the control of a man who spent the first few years of his administration going on an international apology tour to say sorry to foreign leaders for our nation's so called 'mistakes,' and who spent the next few years of his administration being too uncourageous and too hesitant to prevent horrendous Islamic terrorist organizations such as ISIS and al Qaeda from wreaking havoc upon America and the rest of the world. He even refuses to call these Islamic extremists by who they really are. America is under the control of a leader who has supported authoritarian economic regulations that have hurt our nation's job creators and placed unreasonable economic burdens upon the American people, and America is under the control of a leader who has defined his Administration by passing and enforcing a disgusting health care law that takes away coverage from millions of American citizens and denies coverage to millions more. America is under the control of a leader who has defied the traditional definition of marriage to support his liberal agenda, and America is under the control of a leader who wants to take away our 1st and 2nd Amendment rights to freedom of religion and freedom to bear arms by defying the Constitution and dismissing it as a worthless document that is subordinate to his rule. America is under the control of a leader who does not have what it takes to lead our nation, and who has shown throughout the past seven years that he is an ineffective, uncourageous, anti-conservative leader who should not be in charge of a nation of more than three hundred million hard working American citizens. But, Manchester, I came here today to tell you that all hope is not lost. America does not have to be under the control of this administration forever, and America has hope for a brighter future. But only if we elect a leader who IS a conservative, who WILL give more rights and freedoms to the American people by rebuking the work of the Obama Administration, who DOES have what it takes to be an effective and trustworthy leader. That, Manchester, is why I'm excited for the upcoming election cycle, and that, Manchester, is why you need to vote for Ted Cruz. Thank you, and good night!"

Debate Answer:

"Well, I think that this is probably one of the most important questions that our nation faces today, and I think that it is one of our nation's most vital goals to answer this question quickly and correctly. America, you have to understand that it is simply disgusting to be in a society that allows the murder of unborn children, that advocates the allocation of government funds towards programs that willingly tear babies from limb to limb for money, that dismisses opposition to the vile act of abortion as "crazy," "unreasonable," or "insane." It is unacceptable that we live in a nation that accepts the Roe v. Wade decision from more than forty years ago as something that our nation should still abide by, and it is unacceptable that our nation's legal system views the constant, unflinching killing of unborn children as morally acceptable. America, how are you not disturbed by the fact that more than one million abortions take place every year? How are you not disturbed by the fact that the Planned Parenthood organization, which is infamous for cutting off and selling the bodies of aborted fetuses for cash, gets $528.4 million dollars every year from the government itself? Well, I know one thing for sure. I know that politicians in our nation aren't disturbed by these facts, that their essential endorsements of abortion show that they care nothing for innocent, unborn American children. I know that Washington doesn't care about the abortion issue that is facing our nation today, or it would have said goodbye to Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood a long time ago. But, America, there is hope. There is hope that on January 20, 2017, America will be entering a new era in which our government does not oversee and allow the legal killing of more than one million American children every year, and there is hope that our government will realize its wrongdoings and make abortion illegal once and for all. But, America, that's only if you elect the right leader in 2016. That's only if you choose the right man to be the Republican Party's nominee, and that's only if you choose to do what's right for America by electing a compassionate conservative into office. In other words, America, that's only if you vote for Ted Cruz. Thank you."
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #468 on: October 11, 2015, 08:27:13 PM »
« Edited: October 11, 2015, 08:38:13 PM by darthebearnc »

"In the upcoming days and weeks, Republican voters from around the nation will be going to the polls to select who they want to see as their next President in 2017."

"America wants a President who has the values and visions necessary to make our nation greater, and America wants a President who has the leadership qualities necessary to lead our nation effectively."

"In the Republican Party alone, many people have declared their intentions to run for the Presidency already, and GOP voters are facing a tough decision to make in the upcoming weeks to select the right person for the job."

"Ted Cruz has also had to face some tough decisions throughout his lifetime. He's had to navigate through an inactive Congress dedicated to preventing progress and change for the American people, and he's had to prevent our nation's current administration from inflicting harm upon its people and ways of life."

"But Ted Cruz has faced those challenges successfully. He's spent his years in the Senate providing to protect the traditions, values, and ways of life of the American people, and he's done whatever it takes to make sure that our children and our children's children have a brighter future to look forward to."

"That's why Ted Cruz is the best person to lead our nation in these troubling times. That's why a Cruz Administration would have what it takes to make the tough decisions to govern our nation effectively, and make sure that all American people are given the rights, freedoms, and liberties entitled to them by the Constitution."

"And if you want a true compassionate conservative to lead our nation, that's why you need to vote for Ted Cruz in 2016."

_______

To be played in (shades indicate amount of funds spent towards advertising in each state):

For tmthforu94's reference, the Ted Cruz had four posts in this campaign round - three schedule posts and one advertisement. Thanks! Smiley
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #469 on: October 11, 2015, 10:01:46 PM »

Warren Campaign Schedule:  January 31, 2016 - February 6, 2015

Wednesday, Jan 31:  IOWA
Des Moines - Rally on "Pre-Employment Credit Checks are Discriminatory", Final Campaign Speech to Campaign Volunteers
Iowa City -  Town Hall
Davenport - Barnstorming

Davenport, IA

Thursday, Feb 1: IOWA/NEW YORK
Cedar Rapids - Rally on "Immigration Makes this Nation Strong"
Dubuque - Town Hall
New York - Interview with "60 Minutes"

Friday, Feb 2:  WASHINGTON D.C./NEW HAMPSHIRE
Washington D.C. - Congressional Duties
Manchester - Policy Speech on "(Begrudgingly) Helping Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac to Help Low-Income Families"

Manchester, NH

Saturday, Feb 3:  NEW HAMPSHIRE
Concord - Rally on "Why Economic Justice Benefits Us All"
Hampton Beach - Barnstorming
Keene - Town Hall

Sunday, Feb 4:  NEW HAMPSHIRE
Portsmouth - Policy Speech on "I Stand With Planned Parenthood"
Salem - Barnstorming
Merrimack - Town Hall

Merrimack, NH

Monday,  Feb 5: NEW HAMPSHIRE
Nashua - Policy Speech on "Taxing the Wealthiest is What We Need - NOW"
Laconia - Town Hall
Derry - Town Hall

Tuesday, Feb 6:  NEW HAMPSHIRE/MASSACHUSETTS
Dover - Policy Speech on "Money is Corrupting - Even of Our Research"
Boston - Meeting with Constituents

Dover, NH

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #470 on: October 11, 2015, 10:06:01 PM »

CBS Evening News With Scott Pelley

SCOTT PELLEY: Good Evening. Tonight we have the Senior Senator from Massachusetts with us, who will be touching on her recent campaigning around the country and the upcoming Iowa Caucuses.

SENATOR WARREN: Thank you for having me, Scott.

PELLEY: Senator, if I may, you have been talking about your strong support of Planned Parenthood recently - which has been under fire for it's possible sale of fetal tissue. Do you still stand by these statements?

WARREN: Well, Scott, let's be clear:  Planned Parenthood does NOT engage in the sale of fetal tissue.  That rumor began in the aftermath of the airing of a heavily edited, misleading video.  Planned Parenthood is, first and foremost, a health care organization that provides medical services - including cancer screening and family planning services - to 2.7 million Americans, most of whom are low-income.  Only 3% of their patients seek abortions - and none of those services are federally funded.  Of the many Planned Parenthood clinics throughout the US, a very, VERY few facilitate a woman's request to donate fetal tissue to medical research - a program established by an Ethics Committee under President Reagan.  So, yes, Scott, I stand with Planned Parenthood.

PELLEY:  You have also recently come out strongly against expert witnesses who accept money.

WARREN:  It's not that experts accept money - ultimately, any of us who work accept money.  It's who the money is from and the need for transparency about any potential conflict of interest.  Members of Congress are not experts on many of the topics we address, so we rely on experts, academics, researchers to provide us with some of their expertise on any given topic.  When we hear their testimony, we need to be able to rely on it . . . so, if one of them is accepting money from a business, organization, or person that stands to benefit from a bill passing or failing - we need to know that.  So, we need greater transparency about potential conflicts of interest surrounding research, testimony, and the like.

PELLEY:  Well, thank you for your time, Senator Warren.  I wish you the best on tonight's caucus.

WARREN:  Thanks for having me, Scott - and thanks for the well-wishes!
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #471 on: October 17, 2015, 01:18:44 PM »

Town Hall in Manchester, NH:

Attendant: "Mr. Vice President, Senator Warren has said that, to summarize, money is a corrupting influence in Washington, D. C. How would you respond to this, and how do you differ from Senator Elizabeth Warren?

Joseph Biden: "Senator Warren is correct. Money has corrupted Washington, D. C. God bless her, but I don't think she understands what this means. I have to stay in D. C. to help the President. Before this, I think I managed to stay out of it by taking Amtrak everyday to Delaware to take care of my two sons. Now, she is merely trying to pander and insinuate. The base understands it doesn't want her - the establishment does. She insinuates because of my experience, that I am therefore corrupt. I am experienced, but I did not live in Washington, D. C. after being elected after being a professor. I had to travel to Delaware every night, and sometimes not see my children except sleeping for weeks on end. It's tough jobs like this Americans everywhere have, and I fear Senator Warren has been corrupted - not by money, but by D. C. 'Politics as Usual'. She no longer understands what Americans go through every day of their lives. I do, and I believe that is what differentiates myself and her."
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #472 on: October 17, 2015, 11:24:55 PM »

Breaking News ! Governor Locke dead at age 66...
" CNN has just received word that the Former Governor of Washington, and Former Presidential Candidate has died from Complications of Late Stage Lymphoma. The Family has released a statement saying that Gary Locke has been a wonderful father and friend and that he will be missed. President Obama said in a Press Conference in Vienna Austria, that Governor Locke has been a faithful public servant and that Locke was a true patriot. The President has ordered all flags to be at half staff.

NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #473 on: October 18, 2015, 09:45:05 AM »
« Edited: October 18, 2015, 07:38:44 PM by Speaker NeverAgain »

Breaking News ! Governor Locke dead at age 66...
" CNN has just received word that the Former Governor of Washington, and Former Presidential Candidate has died from Complications of Late Stage Lymphoma. The Family has released a statement saying that Gary Locke has been a wonderful father and friend and that he will be missed. President Obama said in a Press Conference in Vienna Austria, that Governor Locke has been a faithful public servant and that Locke was a true patriot. The President has ordered all flags to be at half staff.

Warren Campaign Message -

This news is tragic. I am so saddened to hear of the death of Governor Locke. The Governor fought for progressive ideals, and also was a diplomat. In the race he was a worthy adversary and I am glad that in it, to speak about the issues many hold dear. My prayers go out to the Governor's family and friends.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #474 on: October 18, 2015, 03:43:12 PM »

February 1st

Iowa Republican Caucus
Senator Ted Cruz: 35.3%
Governor Scott Walker - 24.9%