2016 Interactive Presidential Election Timeline - ROUND 5 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:54:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016 Interactive Presidential Election Timeline - ROUND 5 (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: 2016 Interactive Presidential Election Timeline - ROUND 5  (Read 55880 times)
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: August 13, 2015, 10:46:10 PM »

Announcement From Boston MA...

Elizabeth Warren is In!
I stand before you, my friends, colleagues, and constituents, to take the next step in what has been – and will be - a deeply personal journey.  Many of you know that I come from very humble beginnings – but beginnings that have shown me the importance of giving Americans a fighting chance!

Americans need opportunities for quality education, for decent wages, and for access to health care.  Americans need policies that stop giving corporate welfare and instead provide assistance to those who need a leg up.  Americans need a tax structure that rewards hard work and not inherited wealth.  Americans need a change!!

I am here to ask you to be part of that change.  If we all work together, we can change policies to help hard working families, to fairly tax the top 1%, and to protect our environment, our jobs, our health, and our dignity.  If we all work together, we can end policies that distribute money to the wealthy rather than those who work for it, that increase greenhouse emissions, that compromise access to reproductive rights, that bail Wall Street out!

And it is time that we recognize our role in the global community.  These are times with unprecedented issues, and we must begin to step up to the plate.  We must join others where we can find overlap and common ground.  Iran is one such example – while we have certainly had our challenges with them, we now find ourselves together in the fight against ISIS, and we find a country willing to limit their potentially disastrous nuclear program.  This Iran deal is not the ideal – rarely is there one, particularly in foreign affairs.  But it is a step in the right direction, and deserves our support – with ongoing vigilance to back it up.

The issues are big – they are messy – they are important!  We must address them now, we must address them together.  I believe that, together, we can fight the good fight – and win!  And so, I am announcing my candidacy for President of the United States, and I’m asking for your help, your voice, your fight, and your vote.

NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 09:32:31 PM »

Hey, guys.

Unfortunately, I still wasn't able to be that active today (the real life scenario that I referred to earlier has not yet resolved itself).

However, thanks to everyone who has been participating!

I will extend this Round an additional 24 hours because it doesn't seem like everyone has been able to post yet.

Once more sorry for being so inactive, things have been quite hectic in RL recently.
Sorry, I thought this turn was for a week, I will have mine up tomorrow.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 10:54:03 PM »

Campaign Schedule: July 1st - July 7th

Wednesday, Jul 1:  MASSACHUSETTS, NEW YORK
Boston - Rally on steps of MA State House, "Officical Announcement of Candidacy"
New York City - TV Interview with Lawrence O'Donnell

MA State House

Thursday, Jul 2: NEW HAMPSHIRE
Manchester - Meeting with Local Union leaders
Concord - NH State House: Rally on "Improving the Lives of Working Families"
                - Eagle Hotel: Dinner and Speech on "Fighting to Regain America"

Friday, Jul 3:  NEW HAMPSHIRE
Nashua - Public Appearance at Daniel Webster College on "The State of Our Economy"
Berlin - Lecture at Granite State College on "The Need for Higher Minimum Wage - NOW"

Berlin, NH

Saturday, Jul 4:  NEW HAMPSHIRE
Hanover  - 4th of July Celebration with Dartmouth University
Exeter - Rally at Town Hall on "Strengthening Our Economy by Strengthening Families"

Warren at Meet and Greet in Hanover's 4th of July Parade

Sunday, Jul 5:   IOWA
Davenport - Lecture at St. Ambrose University on "Improving the Lives of our Young People"
Des Moines - Rally at IA State Capitol on "Jobs and Workers' Rights"

Monday,  Jul 6:  IOWA
Grinnell - Grinnell College:  Lecture on "The Need for Affordable Higher Education"
Council Bluffs - Radio Interview, Iowa Western Community College KIWR
                       - Rally on "Protecting the Rights of Workers through Collective Bargaining"

Tuesday, Jul 7:  WASHINGTON, DC
U.S. Senate - Congressional duties
TV Appearance on PBS "The News Hour"

Warren on The News Hour

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 11:07:44 PM »

Warren For President Campaign Staff -

Senior Advisor - Tad Devine

Senior Economics Advisor - Joseph Stiglitz

Income Inequality Advisor - Paul Krugman

Advisor on Workers Rights - Robert Reich

Campaign Manager - Erica Sagrans

Senior Volunteer Coordinator - Susan Elliot

Information Officer - Rajeev Chopra

Senior Digital Coordinator - Jeremy Bird
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2015, 12:43:54 AM »

Reserved For Statement by Warren Campaign Statement
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2015, 11:36:30 AM »

Schedule will be up later tonight, I apologize for the delay I have been moving and such.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2015, 10:25:59 PM »

I apologize but do to time constraints I will not be able to post until tomorrow morning. Really sorry yall!
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2015, 10:40:27 PM »

I apologize but do to time constraints I will not be able to post until tomorrow morning. Really sorry yall!

It's fine! Don't worry! Cheesy

My first day of school was today so I'm kind of behind as well; I understand everyone's needs and will make sure that you all have enough time to get everything in before starting the next round. Smiley
Thanks a lot. Mine is next week, and I'm moving cross-country, so I apologize for any future setbacks on my end!
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2015, 08:28:24 PM »

Going to post soon, sorry for delay all!
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2015, 11:17:44 PM »
« Edited: August 25, 2015, 11:53:53 PM by NeverAgain »

Elizabeth Warren Schedule: July 8th to July 14th

Wednesday, Jul 8:  MASSACHUSETTS/NEW HAMPSHIRE
Boston - Meetings with Constituents
- Endorsement Meetings with Fmr. Gov. Deval Patrick and Fmr. Labor Sec. Robert Reich
Manchester - Meeting with Mark MacKenzie head of the NH AFL-CIO

Thursday, Jul 9: NEW HAMPSHIRE
Concord - Endorsement Meeting with Governor Hassan
- Rally outside of NH State House on "Fair Pay for Fair Work!"
Derry - Barnstorming on "Meeting The Needs of Veterans' Health"

Concord, NH

Friday, Jul 10:  NEW HAMPSHIRE
Portsmouth - Rally on "Big Business vs. Small Business - Let's Even the Playing Field"
Nashua - Barnstorming on "Collective Bargaining: Negociations That Help The Little Guy"

Portsmouth, NH

Saturday, Jul 11:  NEW HAMPSHIRE
Bedford - Rally on "Helping America through Public Spending"
Keene - Rally on "Too Big to Fail - Too Big to Exsist"

Sunday, Jul 12:   IOWA
Iowa City - Barnstorming on "An Infection on our Political System - Citizens United"
Sioux City - Rally on "Preserving Our History through the National Parks"

Sioux City, IA

Monday,  Jul 13:  IOWA
Dubuque - Rally on "Renewable Energy, Renewable Jobs"
Des Moines - Interview with KDPS on "Politics, Presidents, and Passionate Primaries"
- Rally on "Our Changing Technology and our Online Workforce"

Tuesday, Jul 14:  WASHINGTON, DC
U.S. Senate - Congressional duties
TV Appearance on CNN "The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer"

Elizabeth Warren on the Situation Room

NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2015, 11:18:53 PM »

I'm really sorry Dar, I will try to get mine in earlier. ;-;
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2015, 01:55:56 AM »

Elizabeth Warren Announcement and Speech in Los Angeles, California:

Hello California! *cheers*

I want to first thank you very much for inviting me to your wonderful state here on the bay of the Great Pacific Ocean! It's great to be here in California, I love the people, the food, and your politics *chuckles*. But many people across the country don't have the opportunities that you have here, some state and local governments have the intent on cutting the education for their young people. That's a problem. America, when our youth are coming out of college hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt because they want to know how to help save lives, that's a problem. And when 1 family can count for more than 1 person, 1 vote because they make more money, that's a problem. But some people don't see it that way, some people think that by 1 person giving billions of dollars to a candidate that will give them services while in office, that that is "free speech". Well for those people here today, or across the country, Free speech is free, not worth your billions. *cheers from the audience* Now one of the people who doesn't like the idea of one person - one vote, is Scott Walker. *boos from the audience* Now, now, isn't all bad, he paid me a complement recently. By calling me the opposite of him he doesn't know what a relief that is. And when he criticizes my priorities and policies I know I am heading on the right direction, because he is about as far off from helping real Americans as I can imagine. If Governor Walker would like to put his conservatives principles against my liberal ones, then I we may need air these issues before the public. I now challenge Governor Walker, the DNC, and the RNC to help show the American People the error of Governor Walker's positions. I hope I hear back from him, because he may want to hide from his "principles" but it's time we bring them into the light.

Thank You and Goodnight!
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2015, 01:24:28 AM »

Will have my debate responses first thing in the morning, followed by my schedule.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2015, 12:12:43 PM »

Al Gore has dropped out from the Presidential election campaign and will endorse Hillary Clinton. Hillary Clinton was a fantastic First Lady. She also served as U.S. Senator from New York bewteen 2001 and 2009 and also the Secretary of State under the current President's first term. Mrs Clinton will make a fantastic President.

Hillary dropped out due to cancer, you know there is another blonde woman from New England in the race... (Not Gillibrand)
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2015, 09:50:03 PM »
« Edited: September 01, 2015, 09:52:34 PM by NeverAgain »

Elizabeth Warren Debate Responses

Warren Shaking Hands With Gov. Walker

Introduction:Good evening!  First, I'd like to thank the Moderator for providing this opportunity to engage so completely in our democratic process.  I would also like to thank Governor Walker for participating in this debate, helping to provide voters with a clear understanding of the differences in our positions.  And, most importantly, I would like to thank the audience here and at home for being a part of this debate.  One of the basic principles upon which our democracy was founded was the free exchange of ideas - free speech and free assembly were at the core of the Constitution to ensure a free exchange of ideas with which to inform our citizenry.  And that is what we have this evening.  An opportunity to share our individual views and inform our fellow citizens about our positions and plans if elected President of the United States.

I believe that litmus tests do a disservice to both the potential candidate and the people of the United States.  Boiling an entire body of work down to a single decision, view, or issue fails to capture the breadth and background that any candidate offers.  Governor Walker rightfully notes "fidelity to the Constitution," and on that he is correct.  But he presumes that there is but one interpretation of the Constitution.  We are blessed to have such a robust Constitution governing us - but it has always required a level of judicial interpretation to provide full meaning, an interpretation based upon our precedents, our history, and the context in which issues arise.  So, I would not use a litmus test, but would instead review a candidate's entire body of work and select those whose Constitutional interpretations are most clearly aligned with mine.

Let's be clear: We already have a mandatory minimum wage.  What we need is a mandatory LIVING wage for our nation!  Our country holds the greatest promise of any country in the world - promise for us as a nation, promise for us as individuals.  That is what we call the American Dream.  But too many of our fellow Americans are not realizing the American Dream - they are falling behind.  Certainly our wage structure needs to reflect qualifications - education, experience, skill sets, etc.  But that is not what we are talking about here:  we are talking about rewarding hard work with a fair wage.  Why should a CEO earn $6 million more than his or her secretary?  So, the CEO job demands more work and background - but millions of times more??  And we must also remember that this issue disproportionately impacts specific population groups - women, young workers, those whose parents had low educational attainment, etc.  We must create a wage structure that creates an incentive for hard work by rewarding hard work - and sharing the American Dream with our fellow citizens.

Let's first understand why we have the national debt crisis:  We got into this hole first because we gave $1 trillion in tax breaks to the rich under George W. Bush;  next, we spent $2 trillion under George W. Bush on two wars that we put on a credit card for our children and grandchildren to pay off;  and we got $1 trillion in the hole given the Medicare drug program under George W. Bush that was not paid for and was 40% more expensive than it needs to be because it was a give-away to the drug companies.  So part of the answer to the debt problem is "Don't do those things" - stop creating more unnecessary debt.  Additionally, I would create a fair taxation system - part of the social contract we abide by is that people deserve to fairly benefit from their hard labors, but they also need to return a fair percent to society to repay it for the use of its infrastructure, its educational systems, its safety forces, its protective regulations, etc.  And I do NOT think that the top 1% is paying their fair share under the current tax structure - and that has GOT to change!

US citizenship has always been guaranteed for any and all born in the United States - that should not change, and will not if I am elected President.  Not only is that the long-standing precedent under which we operate, we have to remember that children have no decisionmaking authority over their place of birth - and no culpability.  Why punish children?  There are other countries in which citizenship is dependent upon a father's citizenship - children can only be granted national citizenship in those countries if their father had citizenship.  So what you have is another form of inherited "wealth" - in this case citizenship.  That's not what our country is all about.  We're about opportunity and open arms;  we're about the American Dream and helping people achieve it!

Elizabeth Warren Explaining Her Death Penalty Stance

One of the hardest things we do is to separate our personal and professional spheres.  If I were to lose my husband - or any member of my family - as your describe, I would be devastated, angry - maybe even with vengeful thoughts.  That's human nature and anyone would understand that.  But as a lawmaker, I need to make the decisions and policies I think are in the best interest of our country and its people, guided by my own moral compass and the wishes of my constituents.  Our citizenry are divided on the issue of the death penalty and I respect that.  But we know that the death penalty does not deter crime;  we know that it is not fairly applied with black men far more likely to receive a death sentence than their while counterparts;  and we know that the wrong person has sometimes received the death penalty - and that is not a decision we can undo.  So, as a lawmaker seeking to make decisions in our national best interest, I do not support the death penalty - regardless of who the victim is.

President Obama and I have at times had different views and positions, but that in no way means that I don't - or that we shouldn't - recognize the successes he and his administration have had.  But I would be a different President with a different approach.  Most notably, I would recognize that getting elected - while difficult - is just the beginning.  The real work begins Day 1 of a President's term.  And I would also recognize that, while compromise is part of the political process, so is pursuing bold ideas . . . ideas that define us as a nation, define our party, and define my Administration.

Not only is my GMO labeling position - and that of my party - NOT anti-science; it is, in fact, PRO-science.  When we KNOW of a hazard as documented by science, we remove the hazard to the greatest extent possible;  that is the case with lead in lead-based paint.  We simply removed lead from paint.  But when we do NOT know, but have SOME scientific evidence of potential risk, it is our duty to alert consumers to a POTENTIAL risk or harm.  That is the case here:  we are not making a decision about the use of GMOs - there's not sufficient scientific evidence to support that;  we are simply sharing the current status of scientific evidence.  As we learn more about GMOs and any potential health impact, we will adjust the policy accordingly.

Elizabeth Warren's Closing Remarks:

Closing Remarks:

I want to again thank the Moderator and the American public for being part of our democratic process this evening.  I believe that the responses Governor Walker and I have provided truly inform this decisionmaking process.  On the Republican side, we have continued breaks for the wealthy and a refutation of the science of climate change, while on the Democratic side, we have a living wage, fair taxation, and environmental protection.  On the Republican side, we have restricting women's access to care - even under life-threatening conditions, while on the Democratic side we let women, their health care providers, and their God decide their own best interests.  On the Republican side, we have the ongoing drumbeat for war, while on the Democratic side we urge diplomacy and oversight.  We can't afford to pursue the Republican agenda.  I'm asking for your vote - and your help.

NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2015, 09:53:14 PM »

Rebuttals:

I'm sorry to hear that Governor Walker thinks the minimum wage is "lame."  A minimum wage was established by the Fair Labor Standards Act in 1938 - yes - FAIR LABOR  and yes - 1938.  In the intervening decades, a minimum wage had benefited truly millions of Americans.  We're suggesting that the parameters of FAIR LABOR include fair compensation for hard work - that is, we're suggesting a living wage.

Setting "jobs and economy" against protecting the environment is a false contrast - it's the wrong question.  With the innovations we have in limiting greenhouse gases - and the innovative potential of this nation - why can't we do both:  promote jobs and the economy while protecting our environment?  And we are not talking about a few "ice caps melting" - we are talking about the environment and climatic conditions we are going to leave our children and grandchildren.  Let's be good stewards of this precious resource - our earth!

First of all, I'm not sure where Governor Walker is getting his information, but Israel is NOT a "Christian nation."  It IS, however, a strong ally - and that's what is important.  When did the religion of a country determine our political relationship - that's a dangerous path to follow.  I believe it is in the best interest of our country, that we continue our negotiations with Iran.  We need to protect American lives and liberties - and we do this best by maintaining a diplomatic relationship with adequate international oversight rather than leaping into another costly war.

Let's be clear:  the video upon which Governor Walker - and other Republicans - are basing their policy positions have been shown to be fabricated.  Clearly not an appropriate basis for a decision.  Let's say this wasn't your wife but instead an average American woman - what decision for her?  I find it interesting that you and your Republican colleague espouse limited government - keeping government out of our lives . . . unless, of course, it happens to be a woman's body, and then have at it!!
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2015, 09:57:28 PM »

Elizabeth Warren Presidential Campaign, July - December

July - August

- Debate Scott Walker on the important issue pressing our nation and our culture.

- Meet Iowan kids talking about supporting Out-Of-School Summer Programs, and speak at the Iowa state fair about the Warren message

- Go to NH rallying with Gov. Hassan on issues that NH's and America's democracy... Namely Citizens United

- Continue to champion progressive ideas in Congress and meet with constituents on the issues that affect Massachusetts

September -

- Visit NH to enjoy the Fall Foliage and talk about continuing to protect our environment

- Join Iowans in Boone for the Pufferbilly Days and talk about the ingenuity of America's past and how we can continue that in the 21st century

- Speak about Immigration in NV and how we need to protect those Americans that have come here illegally.

October -

-Meet Farmers in Iowa during the harvest season talking about the need to promote the subsidies for American Farmers to continue the great food we all love!

- Go to NH to unveil Warren's Pre-K to College education plan to create an affordable, sustainable, and supportive education for all Americans

- Trick or Treat with constituents in Massachusetts

November -

- Visit Kentucky to help campaign for Att. Gen. Jack Conway for his race for Governor

- Visit Vermont to meet with Sen. Bernie Sanders and the Vermont Democrats

- Go to Iowa and NH to continue campaigning on the problems that we face, but the solutions the Warren campaign can bring

- Celebrate Thanksgiving with friends and family in Massachusetts and continue to meet with constituents

December -

- Go to NH to a Job Fair with recent college graduates and discuss the increasing college debt and the way to help college students get the job they want

- Go to Iowa and discuss Fair Taxation for all Iowans and Americans; Go to the Iowa Thieves Market in Iowa City

- Go Home to Massachusetts excited for the new year

NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2015, 10:58:35 PM »

Warren Campaign Schedule:  January 3, 2016 - January 9, 2016:

Sunday, Jan 3:  IOWA
Clarinda - Rally in Town Square on "Small Town America in Our Declining Economy"
Des Moines - Lecture at Drake University on "Our Increasing College Debt: Learning Shouldn't Take Decades to pay off"

Warren Speaking In Clarinda on Small Town America

Monday,  Jan 4:  IOWA
Dubuque - Barnstorming
Davenport - Endorsement Meeting with Mayor Gluba; Rally on "Protecting Workers Rights through Collective Bargaining"

Dubuque, IA

Tuesday, Jan 5:  IOWA
Bettendorf - Speak at Town Hall
Waterloo - Rally on "Access to Women's Care"

Wednesday, Jan 6: NEW HAMPSHIRE
Merrimack - Rally on "Environmental Problems: We Started It, Let's Fix It"
Dover - Town Hall on "Protecting our declining Middle Class"

Dover, NH

Thursday, Jan 7: NEW HAMPSHIRE
Keene - Rally on "Improving Jobs and the Economy for All Citizens"
Nashua - Barnstorming

Friday, Jan 8:  NEW HAMPSHIRE
Laconia - Meet with United Steelworkers of America union members on "The Need for Workers' Rights in America"
Manchester - Rally at Headquarters for Amalgamated Transit Union on "The Role of Infrastructure Today"

Laconia, New Hampshire

Saturday, Jan 9: California/Washington D.C.
Sacremento - Endorsement Meeting with Jerry Brown
- Endorsement Meeting/Phone Call with Senators Boxer and Feinstein
Washington, D.C. - U.S. Senate - Congressional duties

NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2015, 12:33:37 PM »

Gary Locke has withdrawn from the race and has endorsed Senator Gillibrand for President.

I do not have enough time.... I am sorry.
Sorry you left ;-;. The Locke message will carry on!
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2015, 04:02:42 PM »

After talking to Dar I have decided to come back in, Governor Branstad never got sick and his endorsements are staying with him. I'm really sorry for all those who have asked for my endorsement but this is for certain. Terry Branstad is once again running for President.
Welcome back Governor.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2015, 07:26:45 PM »

Joe Biden "Ready" to Run Fifty-State General Campaign
[/b][/u]

A Biden aide who requested anonymity has released information. According to the aide, Biden is 'prepared and ready to run heavily throughout the South'.

Using such states as Virginia and Iowa and New Mexico as launching points, the aide claimed Biden's campaign had put together the following map:

With 108 EVs being rated as Tilt GOP, the Biden map would suggest the possibility of pushing down the GOP to 137 EVs. This author suggests it as a possibility, particularly with potential game changers and keynote speakers as Gavin Newsom, Claire McCaskill, Howard Dean, and similar possibilities.

It is only likely if Biden's southern strategy is successful in the primary. Working off the base he would have in any of the green states he won in the primaries, he would need to convince most independents and even a good part of Republicans to attain that map.

- Politico, Jan. 9, 2016

ME - 2 is Lean D while SC is toss-up? Biden needs better polling.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2015, 09:39:33 PM »

Biden's campaign will officially seek the following endorsements:

- Bill DeBlasio
- Howard Dean
- Jerry Brown
- Gavin Newsom
- Brian Schweitzer
- Angus King
- Ron Wyden
- Deval Patrick
- Bill Richardson
- (James Carville)
  (Vincent Sheheen)
  (Larry Pressler)

If I only need to seek support from elected officials, then my tenth slot goes to Sheheen. If I only need to seek support from statewide/federal representatives, then my tenth slot goes to Pressler.
Already got Brown btw.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2015, 04:22:02 PM »

Would someone as libertarian as Brown endorse Warren?

We could both seek his endorsement, and you could roll a dice on it.

He may not agree with Warren on a lot, but I think he would endorse her.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2015, 06:38:59 PM »

;-; Hillary Why ;-;
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2015, 07:04:51 PM »

I have decided to take over this timeline. Darth will continue on as Cruz.

Some BIG changes will be coming up, and I will allow a brief entry for folks to re-enter the game, though you will be at a slight disadvantage to those who have stayed in. I will try and have everything ready tonight or tomorrow.
I will be posting tomorrow! Sorry!
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies