Moderator changes: 2015 edition (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:05:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Moderator changes: 2015 edition (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Moderator changes: 2015 edition  (Read 7645 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: July 18, 2015, 01:55:29 PM »

Objectively, I think what Sawx did is clearly worse than what Teddy did. Of course neither should be permabanned.

It must be exhausting attempting to run two forums at once, isn't it Lief?  Tongue
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 02:17:55 PM »

Objectively, I think what Sawx did is clearly worse than what Teddy did. Of course neither should be permabanned.

It must be exhausting attempting to run two forums at once, isn't it Lief?  Tongue

Well I have to do something to pass the time when I take my 15 minute bar study breaks. Tongue

You are studying for the bar at the same time as being the chief commander of the inter-forum star wars? You are F'ing insane. Can you name the six grounds for a fault divorce in NY? How does NY law vary from SCOTUS law when it comes to police searches of automobiles, and the persons within? Get to work!!!!!
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 03:04:32 PM »
« Edited: July 18, 2015, 03:06:52 PM by Torie »

Bacon King should probably explain that as he chooses, but it did involve overwrought behavior threatening other posters that seem to have enough premeditation and investigation, so as to not be a mere momentary anger, hot blood situation. I am really not very comfortable getting into the details much, out of consideration of all involved, including Sawx.

There is quite a bit of overwrought behavior in these parts isn't there? Sad  I guess it comes with the demographics.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 04:11:25 PM »

Why does the decision take so long then? This is obviously grounds for a ban and he even requested it. I mean, you guys banned CountryClassSF, so...

Dave has for whatever reason not noticed the requests to unmod him and implement a ban

I think Nym is waiting for a period of time for Dave to demod, before he makes the final decision to ban. However, if that does not happen, then I assume Nym will just ban, which will have the effect of demodding, no?  In other words, Nym cannot demod, but he can ban, which has the effect of demodding, just as his temp ban is currently doing, correct?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2015, 04:17:42 PM »

How's the process for choosing a new moderator go? Do I have to apply or something?

Sure, send a PM to Morden or whomever, stating your interest, making your case, etc. Others are doing it, so join the fun. It is not clear to me, that a new mod will be selected at this point, but it is certainly possible. One thing we don't want to do, given the current situation, is pick a new Mod, who then becomes an issue. Do you really want to be a Mod? Noticed what happened to my popularity when I became one?  Tongue  Yes, I know, BK is still loved by everyone, but BK has a gift that most of the rest of us lack. Smiley
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 05:27:13 PM »
« Edited: July 27, 2015, 05:28:44 PM by Torie »

Yeah, and I said nice things about you as well, actually. The plan is to just pack the place with "our kind." When I went queer, I went all the way, and bought into the "gay agenda" lock, stock and barrel. Tongue
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2015, 05:13:12 PM »

I'm just a humble old YaBB God once again, just like the rest of those worthless proles.

Whoops, I guess without access to the Mod board any more I'll just have to 'vent' out here.

I will mess your commentary in the Cave. You always got your point across in about 15% as many words as I made making mine. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies