Affirmative Consent Laws (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:36:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Affirmative Consent Laws (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Are you for or against Affirmative Consent Laws? Explain
For

Against

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 67

Author Topic: Affirmative Consent Laws  (Read 6128 times)
Cory
YaBB God

« on: July 14, 2015, 11:50:37 PM »

Pretty much the logical conclusion of the anti-sex witch hunt that feminists have been pushing for the better part of the last thirty years or so. You don't have to be a genius to see that these laws are less about preventing rape than they are more or less implicitly about putting the government back into the bedroom after it was kicked out during the Sexual Revolution of the 1960s-70s. Back then they sent monitors around dorm rooms to make sure that all four feet were on the floor, now they go for a written contract beforehand and bring in the lawyers.
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 01:08:33 PM »

ingemann, before I decide how much of an colossal jackass I think you are, I have to ask: What group of people, exactly, is it who you're referring to as 'asbergers'?

TRIGGERED.
Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 11:15:31 PM »

Well, if you don't want that to be seen as rape, then DON'T ACCUSE HER OF RAPE. So many paranoid idjits miss out on the "accusation" part of "false rape accusation", I swear...

The amount of "woosh" going over your head could power California for six weeks.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies