Altsomn for NE Assembly: Town Hall
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:39:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Altsomn for NE Assembly: Town Hall
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Altsomn for NE Assembly: Town Hall  (Read 297 times)
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 15, 2015, 12:47:17 AM »

Altsomn Stmarken holds town hall meeting in his home town of Belfast, Maine.

After the resignation of Speaker Castro, to whom I wish best luck, I've decided to step in for his seat.

I'll enter vacations very soon, so there should not be serious interruptions to my activity.

As a Representative, I'll seek to finish some work I feel I should've done during my last term, and I'll continue being a Representative who works to improve bills introduced by my colleagues, as I was during my last term.

I'll not seek a full term in August.

I'll welcome and seek to answer your questions.

Thank you, and Dave bless the Northeast and all of Atlasia.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 08:37:30 AM »

Endorsed
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 02:02:22 PM »

Endorsed!

Mr. Stmarken, what is your opinion on Atlasia's current problems, and what do you think we should do to fix it?

Also, how important is regional sovereignty, and what is your opinion on consolidation?
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 11:52:26 PM »

Thank you! Smiley

Endorsed!

Mr. Stmarken, what is your opinion on Atlasia's current problems, and what do you think we should do to fix it?

Also, how important is regional sovereignty, and what is your opinion on consolidation?

Thank you pal!

While the kind of problem we're seeing in Atlasia right now is not new (I've checked some historical archives in which there've been federal elections with less than 40% turnout, something unseen these days), I definitely don't want them to continue. We don't lack options to fix our current problems, and I wouldn't mind changing some things in our country to improve and continue.

Regional sovereignty is my Nš1 issue. I believe that if regions are given to solve the big majority of our domestic issues, we'll be a well-developed nation. I oppose consolidation more than I support it because I think there are still good options to keep our 5 regions alive, but I'd still prefer consolidation to no regions or no Atlasia at all, and the 3 regions plan with bicameralism over the 4 regions plan. And of course, regardless of consolidation, I believe regions (whether 5, 3 or 4) should have the priority in domestic policymaking.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies