June Mideast Assembly elections + Constitutional amendment
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:58:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Voting Booth (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  June Mideast Assembly elections + Constitutional amendment
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: June Mideast Assembly elections + Constitutional amendment  (Read 2213 times)
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2015, 08:56:10 AM »

I object to my vote being discounted. There were no regulations on the ballot in reference to the timing of the election, and there was no absentee ballot available to be used, as I was away during the election period.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2015, 09:18:33 AM »

I object to my vote being discounted. There were no regulations on the ballot in reference to the timing of the election, and there was no absentee ballot available to be used, as I was away during the election period.

Actually, there was:

Mideast Assembly Elections: March 2015

This is the election to fill the Assembly positions of the Mideast Region. Voting shall begin immediately and end in exactly seventy-two hours. Editing your vote after 20 minutes, voting twice, or campaigning in this thread will make your vote invalid. Any votes cast before the voting opens will not be counted, nor will those votes cast after it closes. Please rank the candidates for Assembly.

As for the lack of an absentee ballot, the Mideast Constitution does not require the Governor to provide one unless it is requested (Article IV, Section 8, clause 1).
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2015, 10:17:13 AM »

Oh, I missed that. I scanned the post looking for numbers, but he wrote out "seventy-two hours" when it is common practice not to write out numbers larger than 10.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies