Maxwell for Senate - I will abolish Atlasia, and do nothing else. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:57:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Maxwell for Senate - I will abolish Atlasia, and do nothing else. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Maxwell for Senate - I will abolish Atlasia, and do nothing else.  (Read 1624 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: July 18, 2015, 05:36:32 PM »

Ladies and Gents,

I am running for Senate as a member of A New Start. I will run on a platform of abolishing Atlasia, and anything else is just delaying the inevitable. I will be a reliable vote on any thing resembling that, and a reliable vote against anything else.

If you ask me a question, I will give you an unsatisfactory answer. So I guess you can ask.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 05:40:26 PM »

Mr Maxwell,
Have you escaped the Midwest or are you still stuck in it?

I have heard TNF has turned the Government i recently left into a communist paradise. Idk if I'll be leaving or not, or even leaving my house to campaign, but I am still stuck in it.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 08:06:27 PM »

Uh wait what Senate vacancy is there?

There isn't one now; Maxwell is running under the assumption that Blair will win the Northeast gubernatorial race.

Which is far from a sure bet, given there are currently 4 declared candidates and may be more.

This campaign is for any Senate opening in At-Large seat, but Blair is the strongest candidate of the field by a healthy margin.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 10:13:28 PM »

That doesn't sound like something that realistically can come down the pipes and pass. Too many people are either in the camp of ending the game as it is now (which I currently support), or keeping the game as is or doing a constitutional convention where things won't really change. Thus, I don't think I would support that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies