Sometimes, pictures are worth a thousand words....
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 09:41:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Sometimes, pictures are worth a thousand words....
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sometimes, pictures are worth a thousand words....  (Read 2557 times)
dudeabides
Tuvalu
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 18, 2015, 10:05:49 PM »

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 10:07:30 PM »

Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 10:09:14 PM »

I love that Trump really has the Bush people worried. If they really are this worried, which is what it seems to be if dudeabides is indicative of the average Bush supporter, then Bush's campaign is in deep trouble.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 10:16:29 PM »

I love that Trump really has the Bush people worried. If they really are this worried, which is what it seems to be if dudeabides is indicative of the average Bush supporter, then Bush's campaign is in deep trouble.

I am confident Jeb Bush will secure the GOP nomination. In fact, I think Trump will be lucky if he's in 5th place when all is said and done. Chances are, he will finish near the bottom - maybe 14th or 15th place.

My issue is that Mr. Trump is making a mockery of our political system and is making the entire GOP look stupid just because he appeals to the crazies. What he is doing is bad for the party, and bad for the nation.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2015, 10:22:23 PM »

I am confident Jeb Bush will secure the GOP nomination. In fact, I think Trump will be lucky if he's in 5th place when all is said and done. Chances are, he will finish near the bottom - maybe 14th or 15th place.

My issue is that Mr. Trump is making a mockery of our political system and is making the entire GOP look stupid just because he appeals to the crazies. What he is doing is bad for the party, and bad for the nation.
Serious question: do you actually do anything to advance the Republican cause?
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2015, 11:03:27 PM »

I do actually in my personal life. But, I am not a candidate for office.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2015, 12:04:43 AM »

I do actually in my personal life. But, I am not a candidate for office.
Being a member of your local Republican club doesn't count.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2015, 12:52:55 AM »

I really hope dudeabides is getting paid to spam this nonsense.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2015, 01:04:54 AM »

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2015, 02:46:55 AM »

JonathanSwift
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2015, 10:14:07 AM »

Mehmentum
Icefire9
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2015, 10:24:58 AM »

I'm not sure what half of dudeabides' pictures are supposed to be saying.  Clinton likes texting?  Rand Paul likes puppies?  Rand Paul talks to his dad?  Clinton's talked to Putin during her time as Secretary of State? 
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2015, 11:26:56 AM »

I'm not sure what half of dudeabides' pictures are supposed to be saying.  Clinton likes texting?  Rand Paul likes puppies?  Rand Paul talks to his dad?  Clinton's talked to Putin during her time as Secretary of State? 

you can't be polite to ~the enemy~ otherwise you're literally just one of them
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2015, 11:21:48 PM »

Yeah, don't vote for Rand; his dad is **crazy** because he supports limited government and the constitution. What a wacko-bird!

I'll take most of these people over a moderate/corporatist/RNC establishment-backed guy named "Bush."
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2015, 12:16:27 AM »

I really don't see the point of this?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2015, 12:18:54 AM »

He needs to maintain his social media posting quotas to keep getting paid by the Bush Super PAC.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2015, 01:03:10 AM »

He needs to maintain his social media posting quotas to keep getting paid by the Bush Super PAC.

Yeah, this IMO is a useless post. It doesn't really serve a purpose besides attack Trump, Paul, Cruz without reason.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2015, 11:40:12 AM »

Very true. I need to make billions to support my younger Yugoslavian wife, who really isn't that good looking though for me she is, because she only loves me because of money.

I also need to throw money at my younger daughter since I'm not there for her childhood, I have to justify it.

I also have to be able to be rich to fund my presidential campaign since no one with a brain will support me or give money to my campaign.

Yeah, this IMO is a useless post. It doesn't really serve a purpose besides attack Trump, Paul, Cruz without reason.

Rand Paul met with Al Sharpton the racist race-baiter. Get over it lol.
Milquetoast
Condescending Red Avatar
Rookie
United States

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2015, 11:46:22 AM »

Very true. I need to make billions to support my younger Yugoslavian wife, who really isn't that good looking though for me she is, because she only loves me because of money.

I also need to throw money at my younger daughter since I'm not there for her childhood, I have to justify it.

I also have to be able to be rich to fund my presidential campaign since no one with a brain will support me or give money to my campaign.

Dude if you are going to be an asshole at least be a funny one! Just  because your candidate is a joke doesn't mean you're good at making them!! Grow up.
GMantis
Dessie Potter
Junior Chimp
Bulgaria

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2015, 02:15:10 PM »
« Edited: July 20, 2015, 02:19:31 PM by GMantis »

What a shock - the US chief diplomat meeting with the leader of an important foreign county which is not at war with the US, and which most Secretaries of States after WWII have done (including her two immediate predecessors)!

This might be nitpicking, but Yugoslavia fell apart 24 years ago. And I doubt you even have the excuse of having grown up when it existed.
Vega
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2015, 02:23:16 PM »

I concluded from those pictures that Al Sharpton dresses quite well, and may possibly be a dandy.
GMantis
Dessie Potter
Junior Chimp
Bulgaria

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2015, 03:46:42 PM »

This might also be nitpicking, but Serbia and Montenegro retained the name "Federal Republic of Yugoslavia" until 2003. Also, calling yourself "Yugoslavian" simply means you're from the Southern Slavic areas, and isn't necessarily linked to any specific nationality.
Yes and since Trump's wife is from Slovenia, this is not relevant. And Yugoslavian had never had this meaning in English (or any Southern Slavic language for that matter) - it has only ever meant a inhabitant of Yugoslavia, since the whole term was borrowed only as a name of a country. For an obvious example, Bulgarians are never called Yugoslavian, though they would be according to your theory.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies