Office of Representative Classic Conservative
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:16:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Representative Classic Conservative
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Author Topic: Office of Representative Classic Conservative  (Read 8873 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 19, 2015, 07:29:18 AM »
« edited: June 10, 2016, 10:27:54 PM by Classic Conservative »

Welcome,

Welcome to my spacious and cozy war front tent here in the Pacific Region. I will be away for the majority of the week so please if you have questions or need help please contact me and I'll do my best to respond.
To the justices, I will not be able to be in the trial this week, 2 week from now and the week after that; vacation.
This is Classic Conservative reporting from the battlefield,
Thank You and God Bless Atlasia!!!
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 11:39:57 AM »

Methinks the AG is a TNF supporter and as such will not lift a finger to end this craziness.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 01:03:50 PM »

Methinks the AG is a TNF supporter and as such will not lift a finger to end this craziness.

You're right. It falls upon the Senate to take action here.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2015, 06:18:03 PM »

Endorsed for being a citizen
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2015, 07:03:42 PM »

I second endorsement of his citizenship.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2015, 07:06:58 PM »

Anyway, I must congratulate Classic Conservative for being targeted by both TNF and Al. By upsetting those guys, you must be doing something right.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2015, 09:29:38 PM »

I thank you all for your kindness, I have formally moved to the Pacific, to continue with the war effort,
God Bless and Protect Atlasia!!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2015, 09:10:11 AM »

Today, Classic Conservative swore in as Pacific Councilor saying "I thank Governor Simfan for appointing me as your Councilor, as Councilor I will restore jobs, build up our infrastructure and bring our conservative values to the Pacific. Thank you all for coming out. And may God Bless Atlasia."

Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2015, 03:48:16 PM »

Office of Pacific Speaker Classic Conservative
On the Election of myself as Pacific Speaker

I thank Wulfric, Governor Simfan and my constituents for their support on my run as Speaker, I look forward to serving them, as their Speaker. I will fight for Atlasian values of the dignity of life, marriage and economic and personal freedom. God Bless Atlasia.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2015, 07:07:47 PM »

Resume:
Born January 19, 1972 in Dallas, Texas
Graduated from Jesuit College Prep School in Dallas, Texas
Graduated from Hillsdale College with Masters in Political Science and Minor in History
Graduated from Liberty University Helms School of Law
Practiced Law in Orlando Florida from 1998-2005
Worked on multiple cases for The Southern Court and The Supreme Court
Mayor of Orlando Florida from 2005-2007
Practiced Law in Nyman from 2008-2010
Worked for John Birch Society from 2010-2013
Sheriff of Dallas County, Texas 2013-2015
Founder and Leader of Southern Shotgun Society and Militia 2012-2015
Pacific Councilor 2015-

Religion: Tridentine Catholic
Race: White
Member of Republican Party, Regional Protection Party and Federalist Party
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2015, 07:08:26 PM »

I'm relasing my income that I currently have $46.9 Million Dollars
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2015, 07:28:18 PM »

Today Pacific Speaker Classic Conservative had a press conference on a new idea that he has come up with.  "My fellow Atlasians, I have decided that we must train our students with a western point of view. We must teach them the ways of our ancestors in the old and new republics, the Greco-Roman Empires and Western Heritage. I have decided to give $10 Million of my own money to build a new university to teach the youth of our republic called The Madison Institute my new university will have 5 different schools as of now they are The Keystone Phil School of Government and Constitution Studies, The Madison School of Theology, The DC Al Fine School of Western History and Heritage, The Friedman School of Economics and The Fritz School of Latin and Greek and The ZuWo School of Law. Our new school is projected to be about $26 Million to build and their will be a Chick Fil A, Wahlburgers and Bertuccis located inside of it. The location is in scenic Ashland, Oregon on a 5,000 Acre plot of land. The first 6 schools are going to be finished by 2016 and we are accepting applications immediately. Thank You for coming out and God Bless."
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2015, 09:05:19 AM »

"I thank my great friends in the Pacific Region who have elected me again as your councilor. Last session we created jobs, protected life, strengthened our schools and fought for each and ever Pacificans. This term we will even accomplish more by having myself more than likely in the upcoming Constitutional Convention, leading a trip of Atlasians to Taiwan and protecting life from the moment of conception to natural death. Thank You for Coming out and God Bless."
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2015, 02:31:49 PM »

I would like to donate $2.75 million to the Madison Institution.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2015, 02:35:12 PM »

I would like to donate $2.75 million to the Madison Institution.
The Madison Institute is very pleased to accept your donation and we thank you for what you have done to support everyday Atlasians students in their quest for knowledge.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2015, 07:43:59 PM »

Office of Pacific Councilor Classic Conservative

Statement on The New Abortion Law,

Ashland Oregon,

FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE Today, is a great day to be alive we are protecting life starting immediately it's wonderful we have overcome the culture of death once more. Abortion is now illegal after 10 weeks and we'll make it even more rare. I thank my fellow councilor Wulfric and our great governor Simfan34 for their support.  I also want to remind Simfan, Wulfric and TNvolunteer to swear in ASAP.
Thank You for coming out and may God Bless each and every one of you.

x Classic Conservative
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2015, 03:37:45 PM »

Never Again is Right Now, as we speak Christians, Yazidis, LGBT, Muslim and others are being killed by radical Islamists in the Middle East whether it's by ISIL or other radical Islamic organizations, enough is enough every single life matters. And they say actions speak louder than words so here how we can make this happen and prevent another holocaust and mass death.

I cordially invite each and every Atlasian whether they're a Laborite, Northeast Nationalist or a Federalist to come to Nyman on September 14 to march, rally and pressure the government to support every single human life join me and Nyman and stand for persecuted people in the Middle East and together we can say NEVER AGAIN IS NOW

Details to follow
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2015, 04:17:02 PM »

I will be there, pal!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2015, 04:31:03 PM »

Thank You my friend.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2015, 05:29:01 PM »
« Edited: September 12, 2015, 08:24:36 PM by Classic Conservative »

Never Again is Now Event Details:

September 13, 2015

Volunteering at local soup kitchens, elderly homes, clean ups across Nyman, cleaning and redoing churches and peoples homes all day also you can visit local museums including the Atlasian Holocaist Museum
3:00 PM- Building signs for the Never Again is Now March
6:30 PM- Classic Conservative participates in Never Again is Now Roundtable at Atlasian Holocaust Museum with Elie Wiesel, Yuli- Yoel Edelstein, Steve Maman, Glenn Beck and Dr. Alveda King

September 14, 2015

9:00 AM- Meeting at Senate Building
11:00 AM- March Starts
11:00-1:30 PM- March from the Senate Building, to the White House followed by the Holocaust Museum and end at the Department of External Affairs building
3:00 PM- Rally at Nyman Convention Center speeches by Classic Conservative, Clarence, Superman, TJ, Leinad, JCL, Simfan and others including Dr. Alveda King, Clint Eastwood, Israeli MP and Speaker of Knesset Yuli-Yoel Edelstein also a speech by Elie Wiesel.
7:30 PM-9:00 PM- Interfaith Vigil on the National Mall
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2015, 01:38:40 AM »

Awesome, I will be there, too!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2015, 06:45:29 PM »

Images from September 13

Volunteering at Soup Kitchens

City Cleanups

Pictures from the Roundtable at the Holocaust Museum

Classic Conservative speaking with Elie Wiesel

Sheldon Adelson approving of what CC and Wiesel said.

Line 2 blocks away from the Holocaust Museum
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2015, 06:57:48 AM »

In these days I'm involved on the campaign trail and I will not be able to join in person your Never Again is Right Now march and rally, but I'd like to wish you the beast and also I'd like to say that the sentiments behind this event are honorable.
Every day, Christians, LGBTs, Muslims, Yazidis and others are killed in the Middle East by radical islamists groups. Every life in the world matters and I think that showing our support for persecuted people is honorable and that it's the minimum that we can do.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2015, 03:26:26 PM »

Today is the day that hundreds of thousands, Atlasians have turned up to stand for every single life all over the world and the end of the culture of death. Earlier today thousands of Atlasians marched chanting all lives matter here was the front few rows of the march.

Pictured here are Classic Conservative, Clarence, TJ, Dr. Alveda King, Chuck Norris, Assemblyman Superman, Elie Wiesel, Sara Blumfield, Glenn Beck, Bono, Steve Maman, Leinad etc.
There was an estamated 105,000 marchers who took to the streets chanting All Lives Matter and singing songs including Amazing Grace, This Little Light of Mine etc.
Here's a few pictures of the marchers

A latter post will address the rally at the convention center and the Candlelight Vigil on the National Mall
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2015, 06:03:40 PM »

CLASSIC CONSERVATIVE ROCKS CROWD CALLS FOR LIFE

"Over 100,000 people toke to the streets toward chanting All Lives Matter and Never Again is Now. As, human beings we must value each and every life from conception to death, we must stand and say each and every life matter it doesn't matter if their black, white, red, blue or purple, it shouldn't matter beacuse we are all human beings. As humans and Atlasians we have made mistakes over and over again, whether it's with Genghis Khan, Adolf Hitler or Joseph Stalin we all know humanity has made mistakes beacuse we have stayed quite and didn't speak until it was too late. As Elie Wiesel a holocaust survivor who you just heard from say, when I was liberated from Auschwitz the human people promised Never Again is this going to happen, but we failed with genocides in Africa, Asia and behind but this time we can stop it by joining us and protecting human life and saying Never Again is Right Now."

ALL LIVES MATTER HOLDS CANDLELIGHT VIGIL ON NATIONAL MALL

This evening at the interfaith candlelight vigil, people prayed for world peace, life, unity, charity, forgiveness and end to strife and evil. Many important Religous figures attended and led the crowd into pray including 96 year old pastor Billy Graham, Rafael Cruz, Alveda King, Jim Lowe and others including rabbis, imams, monks, nuns and others who called and prayed for the same things.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies