Office of Representative Classic Conservative
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:23:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Representative Classic Conservative
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: Office of Representative Classic Conservative  (Read 8841 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2015, 05:01:10 PM »

Classic Conservative seems to have a history of making posts and deleting them minutes later, such as when he deliberately broke forum policy by posting a private message.

What else have you deleted, other than the hopes and dreams of countless minority groups in your region?
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2015, 06:04:46 PM »

Women, racial minorities, LBGT citizens, and non-Christians (aka the overwhelming majority of the Pacific population), will be able to sleep soundly tonight. The reign of terror by the Crass Conservative is finally over!

Classic Conservative did not engage in a reign of terror. TNF and the radical left did that. Those of us left are the ones trying to forge a path forward to make this game great again.

Evidently you're not, since you voted AGAINST the only candidate who can make this game great AGAIN!!!

Had you answered the questions I asked in the expulsion vote I would've given more consideration regarding my vote.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2015, 07:25:33 PM »

CLASSIC CONSERVATIVE ANNOUNCING PLANS

Nyman, Atlasia

"My fellow Atlasians, after today's mess we had. I have some plans to announce, first off I'm staying here and will still be a ConCon Delegate, The Pacific Speaker and An Active Federalist but one thing I'm going to stop do is to give my haters here something to whine about. I came here a few months ago, with little knowledge, I still don't have 100% knowledge about the rules like many longtime members, but I consider this a learning experience. I'm sorry to my friend Talleyrand for releasing that PM, I legitimately had no clue about that rule, and I kinda of was stuck in the moment. Secondly, I'm not going to be as controversial as I was, I'm not going to do anything from now on that upsets Atlasians, smears them and call them rude and disrespectful terms. Lastly, I'm not going to be sending out PM's in a blitz, I learnt my mistake. Thank You and Dave Bless Atlasia, now I have some business to do."
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2015, 12:07:04 AM »

So not entirely sure wtf been happening this afternoon whilst I was being run into the ground for far too little at work, but it is clear that I need to stop sticking food in and going on the Atlas whilst it is cooking. Liable to lose my apetite with every other day's crisis, before it is completed Tongue

Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2015, 12:11:56 AM »

Mr. Speaker,
Did you contact voters asking them to change their votes in the ongoing election for At-Large Senate?

Regards,
Harry S Truman
Editor, Mideast Record-Courier

If this true I will have to ask that the Honourable Speaker resign from his post.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2015, 02:42:01 AM »
« Edited: October 11, 2015, 03:23:38 AM by Türkisblau »

I would like to echo the calls for Confederate Conservative to resign. As Speaker, debate moderator, and the de facto "enforcer" of our dominant Federalist do-nothing politicians, he has failed the democratic process that is integral to the success of Atlasia. Atlasia and the Pacific do not deserve this scandal-ridden, fascistic theocrat.

Furthermore, I would like to condemn the incompetence of his speechwriter, who should have repeated a number of English classes.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2015, 03:37:58 AM »

I would like to echo the calls for Confederate Conservative to resign. As Speaker, debate moderator, and the de facto "enforcer" of our dominant Federalist do-nothing politicians, he has failed the democratic process that is integral to the success of Atlasia.

Says the guy who didn't give a sh**t about democratic processes four months ago.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2015, 04:36:07 AM »
« Edited: October 11, 2015, 04:44:45 AM by Türkisblau »

I would like to echo the calls for Confederate Conservative to resign. As Speaker, debate moderator, and the de facto "enforcer" of our dominant Federalist do-nothing politicians, he has failed the democratic process that is integral to the success of Atlasia.

Says the guy who didn't give a sh**t about democratic processes four months ago.

It is amazing how you speak so authoritatively on situations that you have no clue about.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2015, 02:58:53 PM »

Mr. Speaker, as one of Atlasia's most prominent legal representatives, I've had several citizens contact me about your illegal and ethically dubious behaviour. Please cease and desist immediately or my clients will be forced to take legal action.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2015, 04:02:37 PM »

Mr. Speaker, as one of Atlasia's most prominent legal representatives, I've had several citizens contact me about your illegal and ethically dubious behaviour. Please cease and desist immediately or my clients will be forced to take legal action.
I have ceased and I will not be sending out and more PMs. There will be no need for legal action of any kind. If you have further questions please PM me.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2015, 06:01:21 PM »

It is amazing how you speak so authoritatively on situations that you have no clue about.

So you are saying you rallied to Simfan's side as the democratically elected Governor in that mess?
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2015, 08:39:57 PM »

Classic Conservative seems to have a history of making posts and deleting them minutes later, such as when he deliberately broke forum policy by posting a private message.

What else have you deleted, other than the hopes and dreams of countless minority groups in your region?

What exactly are you accusing Classic Conservative of?
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2015, 07:40:15 PM »

My office will be closed on Wednesday and Thursday in Nyman, San Fran and Ashland for family related issues as I have to travel to the Northeast for a funeral.

But here's some good news my new book called A Time for Truth: My Plan to Restore the Atlasian Dream shall be out on Friday here's a sneak peak of the cover
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2015, 09:07:26 PM »

Have you decided to stop work as Pacific Speaker? I see several pieces of legislation have been at a standstill for nearly a week.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2015, 08:48:35 PM »

Office of Pacific Speaker and Constitutional Convention Delegate Classic Conservative
Pictured here: Classic Conservative and wife watching Northeast Election Results in Boston

This is turning out to be quite the exciting election, while I'll not be here for most of the weekend, since I'm flying back and forth to different victory parties. I urge every citizen to make the right choice and vote for the candidate that backs your beliefs and ideals. I have voted, have you. And to the candidates, may the odds ever be in your favor.

Next week is going to be quite the exciting week in the Pacific we might have a new Justice and I might become the next governor, so I reminder we will be voting for a lot of bills councillors, so make it to the floor on time to cast your ballots!!!

[/s]
   Classic Conservative
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2015, 08:50:51 PM »

This is turning out to be quite the exciting election, while I'll not be here for most of the weekend, since I'm flying back and forth to different victory parties. I urge every citizen to make the right choice and vote for the candidate that backs your beliefs and ideals. I have voted, have you. And to the candidates, may the odds ever be in your favor.

Next week is going to be quite the exciting week in the Pacific we might have a new Justice and I might become the next governor, so I reminder we will be voting for a lot of bills councillors, so make it to the floor on time to cast your ballots!!!

[/s]
   Classic Conservative

You're wasting tax payer money on flights between elitist election watch party, and now plan to be elected governor? This is absolutely disgusting.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2015, 08:54:24 PM »

[/s]
   Classic Conservative

You're wasting tax payer money on flights between elitist election watch party, and now plan to be elected governor? This is absolutely disgusting.
I actually pay for them myself and ride on my private jet, and if Simfan is confirmed as Justice I'm second in line so that means I am temporarily Governor. Good day sir guards get him out now.
rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2015, 03:21:04 PM »

Congratulations, Mr. Acting Governor! May you have a pleasant 6 day term!

(Also, who's currently Pacific Justice? They need to to open a voting booth for Governor in 6 days.)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2015, 03:23:30 PM »

Congratulations, Mr. Acting Governor! May you have a pleasant 6 day term!

(Also, who's currently Pacific Justice? They need to to open a voting booth for Governor in 6 days.)
I am not technically Governor since. I haven't sworn in, Which I'll do within the hour. And we don't have one so If you'd like to be one just send me a PM.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2015, 03:27:20 PM »

Since I'm going to step off the plane which I'm currently on, in a few minutes. I got my secretary to send these two pieces of legislation to my desk.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

If you want to be our new Justice just give me a buzz.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2015, 03:43:01 PM »

I sign the above bills into law
x Classic Conservative

[quote]
Executive Order 1:
  The SOAC is now invalid inside the Pacific Region
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2015, 03:51:38 PM »

I've just arrived in Hong Kong. What is this?
rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2015, 03:52:51 PM »

Well dear, you deregistered.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #73 on: October 26, 2015, 03:53:32 PM »

Well dear, you deregistered.

Show where I did this.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #74 on: October 26, 2015, 03:55:55 PM »

The Governor didn't de-register he switched parties I'm sorry Mr. Governor for the inconvenience and the incident. I was told that I was now the Governor, but I guess I'm not sorry.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies