Office of Representative Classic Conservative
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:05:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Representative Classic Conservative
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: Office of Representative Classic Conservative  (Read 8875 times)
rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2015, 03:57:07 PM »

I was told that you deregistered. Cris said so.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=221783.msg4775949#msg4775949
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2015, 03:57:21 PM »

It was an innocent misunderstanding. No harm done, no hard feelings. Smiley
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2015, 04:04:37 PM »

The Governor didn't de-register he switched parties I'm sorry Mr. Governor for the inconvenience and the incident. I was told that I was now the Governor, but I guess I'm not sorry.
There's no need for you to apologize, Mr. Acting Governor. Simfan did indeed deregister earlier today, but has since deleted the post in question. It's unclear what the legal ramifications will be, but what really happened is beyond all doubt.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2015, 04:06:40 PM »

Is there any documentation that Simfan de-registered? If a post was indeed made, it was probably just a mistake made by an intern and has since been deleted.

Besides, I think we all know the disaster that a Classic Conservative administration would be.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2015, 04:08:06 PM »

The Governor didn't de-register he switched parties I'm sorry Mr. Governor for the inconvenience and the incident. I was told that I was now the Governor, but I guess I'm not sorry.
There's no need for you to apologize, Mr. Acting Governor. Simfan did indeed deregister earlier today, but has since deleted the post in question. It's unclear what the legal ramifications will be, but what really happened is beyond all doubt.
I ask the court to decide on this matter. Unless, I can see significant proof within a few hours I am not the acting governor, since I wasn't online at the time so I didn't see the de registration post.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2015, 04:10:12 PM »

I really don't want to be Governor at this time so, I agree with Mr. friend Turkblasiu that unless evidence is shown I will not swear in.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2015, 04:12:26 PM »
« Edited: October 26, 2015, 04:17:38 PM by Senator Truman »

Is there any documentation that Simfan de-registered? If a post was indeed made, it was probably just a mistake made by an intern and has since been deleted.

Besides, I think we all know the disaster that a Classic Conservative administration would be.

Both myself and Cris saw the post in question. I'm by no means an expert on the legal aspects of registration/de-registration, so it's possible that deleting his post was perfectly legal. Pretending that the post never existed, however, is underhanded, and I'm sorry to see Simfan stoop to such tactics.

In any case, Simfan's actions over the last several hours clearly violate the Pacific Constitution, so I doubt he'll remain as governor for much longer.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2015, 04:16:53 PM »

I saw the post as well. The Governor is trying tricky harry tactics to keep his post in which he has lied and embezzled and I will not stand for it. Proof that we need more, not less, radicalism.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2015, 04:18:15 PM »

I saw the post as well. The Governor is trying tricky harry tactics to keep his post in which he has lied and embezzled and I will not stand for it.

Hear, hear!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2015, 04:21:57 PM »

I don't like or even support what the Governor has been doing, but if no evidence is found or he doesn't resign or isn't impeached which I will introduce articles to do that tonight. I will not be acting governor, since I believe in innocent until proven guilty and the system of law that we have.
rpryor03
Bahamas

« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2015, 04:30:54 PM »

I saw the post as well, and when I went back to check, it was gone! What a surprise!
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2015, 04:52:29 PM »

Simfan's deregistration is invalid anyway because you can't deregister until 24 hours after the end of an election
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2015, 05:44:55 PM »

I saw the post as well.
I PMed him about his choice and he replied to my PM.

Governor Simfan, this is not a good behavior.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2015, 05:45:02 PM »

Mr. Classic Conservative, a question:

Is this the only time you were elected Speaker?

Were you ever elected Speaker elsewhere, either before or after that post?
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2015, 10:47:41 PM »
« Edited: October 26, 2015, 10:50:13 PM by RG Griff »

Bacon King is correct: the Horrible Mr. Fan - or anyone else, for that matter - cannot de-register beginning 24 hours before the start of an election and ending 24 hours after an election ends.

He is lucky, however, for a combination of any PMs shared with me that confirmed his de-registration in his own words, testimony from multiple witnesses, and the fact that he informed myself and several others last night that he planned to de-reg would have been enough for me to violently and forcibly remove him from the rolls:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2015, 11:09:31 AM »

Simfan confirmed to me that he's stepping down, despite being still the Governor (I'm right here? He did not de-registered and he didn't resigned). So he'll have to appoint a new ConCon delegate.

I'm posting this here because Simfan closed his Gubernatorial office despite being still the Governor.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2015, 04:27:24 PM »

I must say, the Pacific and Midwest seem to have totally flipped in the past few weeks. The Midwest now has a stable, functioning government while the Pacific has no one constitutionally in charge and the legislature has become an inactive joke, and despite pleas for activity, bills have been stuck on the floor for weeks. I encourage you to focus more on your actual job* and less on hurling partisan attacks at others.

*Technically it isn't your job since there wasn't a new election, another misstep that occurred on your watch.
rpryor03
Bahamas

« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2015, 05:20:42 PM »

*Technically it isn't your job since there wasn't a new election, another misstep that occurred on your watch.

That wasn't on Classic Conservative's watch, that was Simfan's watch.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2015, 05:25:38 PM »

That wasn't on Classic Conservative's watch, that was Simfan's watch.
It would be expected that the Speaker and Governor have a good level of communication - that is typically a key factor in whether or not the region is successful.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #94 on: January 07, 2016, 08:43:52 PM »

I am endorsing cxs018 for Northeast Assembly!!!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2016, 04:14:15 PM »

Big announcement coming tomorrow
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #96 on: February 08, 2016, 07:05:35 PM »

Classic Conservative goes Hunting with Man who was not allowed to shop because of his Pro-Gun T-Shirt

After hearing the news about, Eric Wilson who was the man who was not allowed to shop at an Iowan Grocery Store, because of his T-Shirt showing a picture of multiple firearms and his support for the right to keep and bear arms. Classic Conservative immediately left the campaign trail in Houston and flew to Des Moines immediately where he met with Steve King, the Midwestern Chairman of the SOJM and they together called, Mr. Wilson and about going hunting. The trio went hunting for a good part of the day and afterwards, Classic Conservative met with Mr. Wilsons lawyer about the situation and Mr. Wilson decided to be a Co-Chair in the Midwestern Branch of the SOJM.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2016, 03:51:26 PM »

Secretary of State Classic Conservative recieves the Truman-Reagan Medal of Freedom

Secretary of State last night recieved the Truman-Reagan Medal of Freedom at the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation Dinner at Mount Vernon the home of George Washington. The event headlined by anti-communism leaders from China, Vietnam and Cuba was held outside with performances by Aaron Tippin, Luke Bryant and Lynard Skynyrd. Classic Conservative gave the keynote speech which was broadcasted in over 100 countries where he announced that the Society of James Madison has bought property on the Washington Mall to build "The International Victims of Communism Memorial and Museum." He also spoke of how we must protect religious liberty and freedoms worldwide.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2016, 05:07:36 PM »

We already have a Victims of Communism memorial! Land on the Mall can't just be bought and sold! You need congressional approval!
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2016, 05:41:02 PM »

Please stop "buying" national landmarks. Its unrealistic and usurps the authority of the GM.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies